Assam Police Constable 2021 Recruitment & Application Form : Assam Polic Constable Notification will be released in May/ June 2021. The State Level Police Constable Recruitment Board in Assam will conduct a Police Constable recruitment event. Interested candidates can apply online between May/June 2021.
Candidates are requested to understand few important things about Assam Police Constable recruitment 2021 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, admit card & result.
Assam Police Constable 2021 Quick look
|Examination name||Assam Police Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Notification release||May/June 2021|
|Post name||Constable (Armed/Un-Armed Branch)|
|Total number of vacancies||5494|
|Online application process will starts from||May 2nd, 2021|
|Last date||June 2nd, 2021|
|Call letter for PST/PET||-|
|Results of the PST and PET||-|
|Admit card for written test||-|
|Apply online @||www.assampolice.gov.in|
Assam Police Constable 2021 Official Notification
The State Level Police Constable Recruitment Board, Assam will release an official notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the vacant posts of Constable (Armed/Un-Armed Branch) in Assam Police Constable.
Download Assam Police Constable Notification 2021
Assam Police Constable 2021 Vacancies
According to Assam Police Constable 2021 official notification, there are a total of 5494 vacant posts of Constable in Assam Police Constable to be filled through this recruitment event. The organization-wise number of vacancies is given below:
|Organization name||Number of vacancies|
|Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)||1851|
- In both organizations, vacancies will be reserved for ST(H) 5%, ST (P) 10%, SC 7%, & OBC/MOBC 27%.
- In the Unarmed Branch of DEF, 30% of the vacancies will be reserved for female applicants
- In Armed Branch, 10% of the vacancies will be reserved for female applicants
- Read the official notification, to know the district-wise distribution of vacancies
Assam Police Constable 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear in this recruitment event should have to fulfil as well as satisfy minimum eligibility conditions as shown below:
A candidate should be an Indian citizen, usually a resident of Assam.
Age Limit & Relaxation
As on 1st January of 2021, a candidate should be at least 18 years old but not more than 25. Relaxation in maximum/upper age limit will be applicable as per given below:
|Conditions||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC||3|
|candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H)||5|
|trained Home |
Guards/members of VDPs (registered)
Minimum Educational Qualification
For the post of Constable (Armed Branch), candidates must have passed in class-X or H.S.L.C. examinations from a recognized Board or Council.
For the post of Constable (Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force), candidates should have passed in H.S. or Class XII from a recognized Board or Council.
Candidates applying for constable posts should be physically as well as mentally healthy. They are free from diseases like piles, hernia, diabetes and other respiratory diseases. Candidates should not be colour blind and have not been squint eyed, flat foot or knocked knee. A candidate’s near vision should be normal and the distant sight should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction.
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Candidates belonging to ST(H) category||78 cm||83 cm|
|Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc||80 cm||85|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
Assam Police Constable 2021 Application Fee
It will be the best thing about Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for most of the aspirants out there. As per the official notification, there will be no application fee. Interested candidates need to fill and submit the online application without bothering about the application fee.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form and Process
As per the official notification, Assam Police Constable recruitment 2021 application forms will be available online from May/June 2021. Once the online application started, candidates will need to go to www.assamPolice Constable.gov.in/ for attempting online application. The last date for receipt of applications will be June 2021.
Aspirants are required to know that their submitted application will not be entertained after the closing of the online application process. The procedure to apply online is explained below in simple steps:
- Open State Level Police Constable Recruitment Board’s official website
- On the homepage, you will see different links to apply of ongoing recruitment events
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab available under the heading ‘Recruitment of Constable (Un-Armed Branch / Armed Branch) In Assam Police Constable, 2021’.
- You will see a new page having a login and registration form along with important instructions for candidates
- Before initiating the online application process, read the provided instructions carefully
- Log in form is available for existing users and the registration form is for new users
- Since you are a new user, therefore, start filling the registration form
- In the registration form, you will have to enter the following details- first, middle & last name, mobile number, email address etc.
- After entering all the details, now, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a popup message and receive a confirmation mail having an activation link
- Open mail and click on the activation link
- On opening the activation link, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile no
- Enter the OPT and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will get a login page with a heading that ‘Your Account Has Been Activated’
- Now, enter your email ID or mobile no. and password
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- You will see your dashboard
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ tab
- You will see ongoing recruitment events
- Now, select the appropriate options and click on the ‘Go Next’ tab
- Enter further personal details
- Upload documents
- Review application form and submit it
- Don’t forget to print your final submitted application form
Documents for Online application
- Valid email ID and working mobile number for new registration
- Caste certificate
- Scanned copies of the latest photo & signature
- HSLC certificate for proof of Age
- Other necessary supportive documents
Assam Police Constable 2021 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- Firstly, there will be scrutiny of documents. At the time of PST/PET, candidates should have to bring all the original documents along with their photocopies.
- After documents verification, a candidate will have to appear in Physical Standards Tests (PST). No marks are assigned for PST.
- In PST, a candidate’s physical measurements will be done. Later, a Medical Officer will examine the candidate to perform the medical test.
- Candidates qualified in physical measurement and medical test rounds will have to undergo PET. The physical efficiency test will be of 40 marks and consists of two events:
|Gender||Race||Minimum long jump in cm (chances)|
|Male||3.2 km in 14 minutes||335 (3)|
|Female||1600 metres in 8 minutes||244 (3)|
Documents for PST/PET
- High School mark sheet/passing certificate for proof of age
- HSLC passing certificate or mark sheet if applying for Constable (Armed Branch)
- Higher secondary/12th passing certificate or mark sheet if applying for Constable (For DEF, Unarmed Branch)
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any)
- NCC certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the respective authority
- Other working certificates issued by the competent authority
- After qualifying PET/PST, candidates will be called for a written test.
- It will consist of 100 MCQs of a total of 50 marks. It will be held in pen & paper mode.
- MCQs will be of class 9th & 10th level.
The written test will be held across the state. However, the date of the written test is yet to be released.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
The office of the Chairman, State Level Police Constable Recruitment Board, Assam, will issue a separate call letter for each examination viz. PET/PST and written test. But admit card/call letter will not be sent by post or any other mode. Candidates themselves need to download their admit card from the recruitment board’s official website.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Final Results
Date of announcement of Assam Police Constable final results will be declared by the recruitment board. Final results would be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate as follows:
- PET marks – Maximum 40 marks
- Written test – Maximum 50 marks
- Extra-Curricular activities and special skills – Maximum 10 marks
Candidates having trouble while attempting the online application process can get help by dialling any of the below-given helpline nos.
- 7636071991, 7636071992, 7636071993 (09.00 AM – 06.00 PM)
- Whatsapp No.: 7636071991 (09.00 AM – 06.00 PM)