RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification & Aplication Form :
RSMSSB 2018 official notification for 11,225 clerk and Junior assistants under Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services is out. Good news for government job seekers out there in Rajasthan, their wait is going to over as very soon Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (also known as RSMSSB) will conduct a recruitment examination for 11,255 clerk and junior assistant positions. All the preparations have been done by the RSMSSB. Official notification is already out and available on RSMSSB’s online portal. Online application process will starts from May 10th, 2018. But before going to apply online, interested candidates should have to know few important things about this upcoming examination like date of release of official notification, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, examination date, centres, pattern, syllabus, admit card, results etc.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
On April 16th, 2018, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have released an official notification for ‘Direct Recruitment For Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam-2018’. To download or read it now, just click here. RSMSSB recruitment 2018 official notification includes some important information about this recruitment event like eligibility criteria, date of examination etc. therefore interested candidates are requested to go through official notification before attempting online application.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Quick Look
|Examination conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Examination Name||RSMSSB recruitment 2018|
|Posts name||Clerk Grade II & Junior Assistant|
|Recruitment Category||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Online application starts from||May 10th, 2018|
|Closing date||June 8th, 2018 up to 23:59 Hrs|
|Last date of depositing fees||May 10th, 2018 to June 8th, 2018 up to 23:59 Hrs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11,255|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Admit card download||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
|Recruitment process||Phase I & II|
|Final result declaration||Will be updated shortly|
|Apply online on||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Number of Vacancies
The best part about this RSMSSB recruitment event is its number of vacancies. There is huge number of vacancies to be filled through this event. According to official notification, there are total 11,255 vacancies to be filled. Distribution of vacancies is applicable and to be done as shown in below given table:
|Department Name||Post name||Non- scheduled area||Scheduled area||Total|
|State’s sub-divisional department/office||Junior Assistant||9768||1149||10917|
|Rajasthan PSC||Clerk Grade II||09||-||09|
|Government Secretariat||Clerk Grade II||329||-||329|
Note – For category-wise number of vacancies, go through official notification.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria before attempting online application will be must for each interested candidate out there. Below we have explained each eligibility criteria in great detail:
Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible to apply for this recruitment event.
Age limit and relaxation
On January 1st, 2018, an applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as shown in below table:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Female candidates of General||5|
|Local male candidates of SC/ST/OBC||5|
|Local female candidates of SC/ST/OBC||10|
A candidate want to apply for any post should have at least any one below given educational qualifications:-
- CCC by NIELIT, New Delhi
- XII/intermediate from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in IT (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
- Diploma in computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government
- 12th/intermediate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer application/computer science as one of the subjects
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government
- Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS)/Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) certificate organized under National State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Fee and mode of payment
|Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|General and Creamy layer BC & OBC applicants||450/-|
|Applicants belonging to local non-creamy layer BC/OBC||350/-|
|Applicants belonging to local SC/ST||250/-|
As per their category, applicants will have to pay examination fee through net banking/ATM cum debit card/credit card/E-Mitra Kiosk/CSC Centres. For applicants’ convenience, a list of E-Mitra Kiosk/CSC centres is provided on website. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded to any candidate.
Note:- Examination fee can be submitted in between May 10th, 2018 to June 8th, 2018 up to 23:59 Hrs.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form and process
No matter, for which post you want to apply for, all you will require to attempt online an application form. Application forms for RSMSSB recruitment 2018 will be available @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from May 10th 2018. Interested candidates should have to fill and submit online application only to apply for any post. The process of attempting online application is explained below in simple steps:
- Online application process will starts from May 10th, 2018 and ends on June 8th, 2018 up to 23:59 Hrs
- Go to RSMSSB’s official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will see its homepage having few important links and tabs
- Find and click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab
- You will see a new page having ‘Apply Online’ links for several upcoming as well as ongoing recruitment events
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available in front of ‘Direct Recruitment For Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam-2018’
- Now follow rest instructions carefully
- Fill up all the required details
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature
- Pay the requisite amount as examination fee
- Submit application form and print it for future reference
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
This upcoming recruitment event will be held in two phases i.e. Phase I & II. Phase I examination will have two separate question papers and both papers will be conducted in pen & paper mode. Phase II examination will be English & Hindi typing test on Computer.
Phase I examination pattern
|Part||Subjects||Marks||Duration (in hours)|
|Part I||General Science||3|
|Part II||General Hindi||100||3|
Phase II examination pattern
|Test||Marks||Time (in minutes)|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Date
As per official notification, it is expected that RSMSSB recruitment 2018 will be held in the month of September 2018. However, exact examination date is still not available. Very soon, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will inform examination date to candidates by publishing a notice on its online portal. One more important thing candidates are required to know that Board holds the right to change examination date and centre.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Board will issue admit card to each candidate through its website. Board will not send any admit card by post. Board will inform candidates to get their admit cards by publishing a notice in newspapers and on website. To get admit card, applicant has to use his/her application form serial number and token number.
How to download Admit Card?
- Open official website
- On home page find and click on Admit card tab
- Check on click on Admit card RSMSSB clerks and JA 2018 link
- Click on get admit card
- Enter Application number and date of birth and text then click on get admit card
- Check, save or print admit card
Note: If you forgotten Application number click on Forgot Application Id to retrieve application number in order to get admit card.
Applicants should bring e-admit card along with a blue-ink ball pen, one photo of size 2.5 x 2.5 c.m., and one photo ID to the examination centre. Applicants should have to follow instructions printed on their admit cards.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Results
Results will be declared after 15 days from the date of examination. Once results declared, candidates can check through board’s official website.
Lastly, we at Career Adda, just want to inform you guys out there that if you want to know more information about this upcoming recruitment event then feel free to contact us. Keep visiting this page regularly as we will update it from time to time.
We wish you Best of Luck for your RSMSSB recruitment 2018.