RSMSSB Jr. Assistant & Clerk 2021 Notification & Application Form : RSMSSB 2021 official notification for 11,225 clerk and Junior assistants under Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services will be released soon. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (also known as RSMSSB) will conduct a recruitment examination for 11,255 clerks and Junior Assistant positions.
The online application process will start soon and the candidates must submit the online application before the last date. But before going to apply online, interested candidates should have to know details about this upcoming examination like date of release of official notification, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, examination date, centres, pattern, syllabus, admit card, results, etc.
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant & Clerk 2021 Official Notification
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will release an official notification for ‘Direct Recruitment For Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam-2021’.
Download Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Notification 2021
RSMSSB recruitment 2021 official notification includes some important information about this recruitment event like eligibility criteria, date of examination, etc., therefore, interested candidates are requested to go through the official notification before attempting online application.
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant & Clerk 2021 Quick Look
|Examination conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Examination Name||RSMSSB recruitment 2021|
|Posts name||Clerk Grade II & Junior Assistant|
|Recruitment Category||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Online application starts from||To be notified|
|Closing date||To be notified|
|Last date of depositing fees||To be notified|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11,255|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Admit card download||Before 10 to 15 days from the Date of Examination|
|Recruitment process||Phase I & II|
|Final result declaration||To be notified|
|Apply online on||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Clerk 2021 Number of Vacancies
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant and Clerk recruitment number of vacancies is 11,255. Distribution of vacancies is applicable and to be done as shown in below given table:
|Department Name||Post name||Non- scheduled area||Scheduled area||Total|
|State’s sub-divisional department/office||Junior Assistant||9768||1149||10917|
|Rajasthan PSC||Clerk Grade II||09||-||09|
|Government Secretariat||Clerk Grade II||329||-||329|
Note – For a category-wise number of vacancies, go through the official notification.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria before attempting an online application will be a must for each interested candidate out there. Below we have explained each eligibility criteria in great detail:
Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible to apply for this recruitment event.
Age limit and relaxation
On January 1st, 2021, an applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as shown in below table:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|Female candidates of General||5|
|Local male candidates of SC/ST/OBC||5|
|Local female candidates of SC/ST/OBC||10|
A candidate wants to apply for any post should have at least any one of the below given educational qualifications:-
- CCC by NIELIT, New Delhi
- XII/intermediate from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in IT (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government
- 12th/intermediate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer application/computer science as one of the subjects
- Certificate/Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government
- Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS)/Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) certificate organized under the National State councillor Vocational Training Scheme.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant & Clerk 2021 Exam Fee
|Category||Examination fee (in Rs.)|
|General and Creamy layer BC & OBC applicants||450/-|
|Applicants belonging to local non-creamy layer BC/OBC||350/-|
|Applicants belonging to local SC/ST||250/-|
As per their category, applicants will have to pay the examination fee through net banking/ATM cum debit card/credit card/E-Mitra Kiosk/CSC Centres. For applicants’ convenience, a list of E-Mitra Kiosk/CSC centers is provided on the website. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded to any candidate.
Note:- Examination fee can be submitted between the prescribed dates.
RSMSSB Jr. Assistant & Clerk 2021 Application Form and process
No matter, for which post you want to apply for, all you will require to attempt online an application form. Application forms for RSMSSB Clerk recruitment 2021 will be available at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested candidates should have to fill and submit online application only to apply for any post. The process of attempting online application is explained below in simple steps:
- Go to RSMSSB’s official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will see its homepage having a few important links and tabs
- Find and click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ tab
- You will see a new page having ‘Apply Online’ links for several upcoming as well as ongoing recruitment events
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available in front of ‘Direct Recruitment For Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam-2021’
- Now follow rest instructions carefully
- Fill up all the required details
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature
- Pay the requisite amount as examination fee
- Submit the application form and print it for future reference
RSMSSB Jr Assistant & Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
This upcoming recruitment event will be held in two phases i.e. Phase I & II. Phase I examination will have two separate question papers and both papers will be conducted in pen & paper mode. Phase-II examination will be the English & Hindi typing test on Computer.
Phase I Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects||Marks||Duration (in hours)|
|Part I||General Science||3|
|Part II||General Hindi||100||3|
Phase II Exam Pattern
|Test||Marks||Time (in minutes)|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
As per the official notification, it is expected that RSMSSB recruitment 2021 will be held in the month of September 2021. However, the exact examination date is still not available. Very soon, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will inform examination date to candidates by publishing a notice on its online portal. One more important thing candidates are required to know that the Board holds the right to change examination date and center.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant & Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Board will issue Jr Assitant & Clerk admit card to each candidate through its website. Board will not send any admit card by post. Board will inform candidates to get their admit cards by publishing a notice in newspapers and on the website. To get the admit card, the applicant has to use his/her application form serial number and token number.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Open official website
- On home page find and click on Admit card tab
- Check on click on Admit card RSMSSB clerks and JA 2021 link
- Click on get admit card
- Enter Application number and date of birth and text then click on get admit card
- Check, save or print admit card
Note: If you forgot Application number click on Forgot Application Id to retrieve application number in order to get admit card.
Applicants should bring an e-admit card along with a blue-ink ball pen, one photo of size 2.5 x 2.5 c.m., and one photo ID to the examination center. Applicants should have to follow instructions printed on their admit cards.
RSMSSB Junior Assistant & Clerk 2021 Result
RSMSSB Jr Assistant & Clerk results will be declared after 15 days from the date of examination. Once results declared, candidates can check through the board’s official website.