CCL recruitment 2018 official notification is out for filling 480 vacancies of Mining Sirdar as well as Electrician (Non – Excv.) / Technician. Interested Indian nationals can apply for the said posts through CCL website. But before applying online, they are requested to know whether they are fulfilling the eligibility requirements or not. To know the eligibility requirements and other conditions, please go through this post. In this post, along with eligibility requirements, you will also find other important info about CCL recruitment 2018 including date of release of official notification, details of vacancies, selection process, how to apply, examination schedule, admit card, result etc.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Notification & Details Of Vacancies
CCL recruitment 2018 official notification / employment notice was released on 6th Aug 2018 by the Central Coalfields Limited, (a subsidiary of Coal India Limited & a Miniratna Company). You can read / download CCL recruitment 2018 official notification by clicking this link.
According to official notification, total no. of vacancies is 480. Out of which, 269 vacancies are for the post of Mining Sirdar & 211 are for Electrician (Non – Excv.) / Technician post. However, this no. of vacancies is indicative in nature and may increase or decrease. To know category wise no. of vacancies, please go through official employment notice.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||CCL Recruitment 2018|
|Also known as||Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Central Coalfields Limited, (a subsidiary of Coal India Limited & a Miniratna Company)|
|Notification was released on||6th Aug 2018|
|Ref. No.||CCL / Recruitment / Adv / 082018 / 01|
|Name of the Posts||Mining Sirdar & Electrician (Non - Excv.) / Technician|
|No. of vacancies||480|
|Starting date for online application||10th Aug 2018|
|Last date for Online application||10th Sept 2018|
|Last date of receipt of the printout of Online applications along with supporting documents sent by either Speed or registered post||20th Sept 2018|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Written test will be on||Yet to be announced|
|Admit card will be issued and sent by registered post from||-|
|Test centres will be located at||Ranchi|
|Official website & apply online @||www.centralcoalfields.in|
|Helpline No. & timing||0651-2361034 between 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM on working days|
|Helpdesk email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
CCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit & Relaxations
As on 10th August 2018, applicants should have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable in the following cases
- For OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 years
- For SC & ST candidates – 5 years
- Age limit conditions are not applicable for Departmental candidates.
Minimum Essential Qualification
For the post of Electrician (Non – Excavation) / Technician
- Class 10th / matriculation & ITI in Electrician Trade
- Completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961
- HT permit for overhead lines and cable joining along with either 440-550 Volts mining parts permit or LT permit under IE Rules for mines; all of the permits are issued by the competent authority
For the post of Mining Sirdar
- Valid First-Aid Certificate
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate or any other certificate in Mining as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957
CCL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
Applicants belonging to OBC (both creamy & non-creamy layer) and General category are needed to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards non-refundable application fee. Applications without fees will not be accepted. Application fees can be paid through the Online Payment Portal or a Challan to be generated at the time of online registration.
However, departmental candidates and applicants belonging to SC / ST category are exempted from payment of application fee. But for claiming exemption in application fee they are required to submit self-attested copies of relevant documents with the application form.
How To Apply Online For CCL Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates are free to apply for the vacancies of Mining Sirdar & Electrician (Non – Excv.) / Technician through CCL website. The online portal for submitting application remains opened till 10th Sept 2018. Applications sent via any other medium will not be accepted by CCL.
- Login to CCL’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see few tabs and links under ‘CCL NEWS’ section
- Find and click on tab ‘Online Services’
- You will see a new page having few links
- Find and click on ‘Online Recruitment’ link
- A new page will be displayed having important instructions for aspirants
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding
- Click on tab ‘Proceed’
- A new page will be displayed having a registration form for new users
- Enter your ‘First Name’, ‘Middle Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Aadhar No.’, ‘Email ID’, ‘Mobile No.’, ‘Password’ etc.
- Read ‘terms & conditions’ then accept the declaration
- Click on ‘Register’ link
- Instantly, you will get an OTP
- Enter OTP then click on tab ‘Verify OTP’
- A confirmation message will be displayed
- Now, click on ‘Login’ tab
- Enter your email ID and password
- Click on button ‘Login’
- Now you are logged into your account
- For filling online application, click on link ‘Current Opening’ available on left side
- Before proceeding to fill the Application Form, you will first have to make payment (applicable only for OBC & General candidates)
- To make payment, click on ‘Hyperlink for Payment’
- Follow rest instructions carefully and make payment online
- After making payment, go back to page ‘Current Opening’
- Read instructions then select the post for which you want to apply for
- A new page will be opened having ‘Online Application Form’ for the post you want to apply
- Enter all your personal details
- Enter your address of communication
- Enter your permanent address
- Enter your employment exchange registration details
- Enter your fee payment details
- Read then accept the given declaration
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Upload scanned file of your latest passport size photo (optional)
- Submit all the details to get a system generated application ID along with a copy of your online application in PDF
- Print your application form
- Paste your latest passport size self-attested photograph
- Make signature in the given space
- Now attach all relevant documents and place in a sealed envelope
- Send envelope to the below given address through either speed or registered post; your application should reach on or before 20th Sept 2018.
|The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment),|
Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029
List Of Documents To Be Sent To The Above Address
- A printed copy of online application
- Self-attested Xerox copies of academic certificates / documents
- 4 self – attested passport size photograph
- Two envelope of size – 25.4 X 11.4 cm (or 10 X 4.5 Inch)
- Self-attested photo copies of latest caste / category certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of ‘No Objection Certificate’ for those applicants who are working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited or in any Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking
CCL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Final selection of candidates on the above posts will be made after considering his / her performance in the written test. The entire selection process will consists of an objective type written test. This written test will be held at several centres across the Ranchi. Further details of written test will be displayed on CCL website in due course.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Central Coalfields Limited will send admit card for written examination to all the eligible applicants by Registered post. The company will not inform or call candidates who are not eligible to appear for written test as per their conditions / guidelines.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Result
Announcement of provisional result having names of selected candidates will be made by the Central Coalfields Limited after few days of written examination. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a medical examination to be conducted by company’s recognized Medical Board. Final result announcement will take place only after health / medical fitness test.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Salary / Scale Of Pay and Probation Period
- Mining Sirdar- basic pay of ₹ 31852.56/- | one-year training / probation
- Electrician (Non-Excavation) / Technician – ₹ 1087.17 per day | one-year training / probation
We wish you Best of Luck for CCL Recruitment 2018