Download IBPS PO Mains 2019 Hall Ticket : IBPS PO Main admit card will be released by The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Main examination. IBPS PO/MT 2019 Preliminary results will be announced in Oct / Nov 2019. Candidates qualified in preliminary examination will have to appear in main examination. IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination will be held on 30th Nov 2019. The IBPS will issue and publish PO main examination admit cards on its website. To download your IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination admit card, login into your account by entering your registration number & date of birth/password on IBPS website.
IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2019
IBPS PO main exam will be an online computer-based test to be held for those who qualify preliminary examination. It will be conducted in several cities at various examination centres. IBPS PO main examination will include an objective as well as a descriptive test. Both tests will be for 225 marks. Time allotted to solve questions of both tests will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. Candidates who will be appearing for IBPS PO main examination must have a valid admit card / call letter. Otherwise they will not be permitted to write the main examination.
How To Download IBPS PO 2019 Mains Admit Card
- Go to the IBPS’s official website
- On homepage, Find ‘CWE PO/MT’ button
- Click on it
- Now, a new page will be opened having several links
- Click on the ‘Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees IX’ link
- Move cursor to the ‘Click here to Download your online main examination Call letter for CRP for PO/MT Phase IX (CRP PO/MT-IX)’ link and click it
- Now, you will see a ‘Log In’ form having few fields
- Now, enter all the required details like registration no. /roll no. & password/DOB
- Select any one language either Hindi or English
- Don’t forget to type the code as shown in the image
- After entering all the details correctly, now hit cursor on the ‘Login’ button
- Now, you will be logged in to your account
- Now, find and click on the ‘Main Examination Admit Card’ button
- You will see your main examination admit card on your computer’s screen
- Print it on A4 size paper
IBPS PO Admit card is necessary for main examination. Also, a candidate has to carry original & photo copy of his/her valid Photo ID card to the examination venue. Without admit card and photo ID card, a candidate will not be able to sit in IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination.
Documents For Online Main Examination
- Valid call letter
- Photo ID proof in original and photocopy
- Voter’s Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph
- College/ university issued Identity Card
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhaar card with a photograph/
- Employee ID
- Ration card and Learning Driving Licence will not be acted as proof of Identity card
- No hard copy of the IBPS PO/MT 2019 main admit card will be sent by courier/post.
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates going to appear for IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination should have to be aware with paper pattern. Paper will be conducted in online mode only. Further details are given in the below table
|Test name||No. of MCQs||MM||Language||Time (in minues)|
|Computer Aptitude & reasoning||45||60||Hindi & English||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking |
|40||40||Hindi & English||35|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45|
|2. Descriptive Test (Qualifying)|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30|
Candidates qualified in online main examination will be called for interview. To be qualified in main examination, a candidate has to score minimum marks set by IBPS in each test/section. On the basis of number of vacancies, overall & sectional cut-offs will be decided.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination in more than 30 major cities of India. Names of few are Lucknow, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri, Meerut, Varanasi, Hyderabad, Gangtok, Chennai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ludhiana, Mohali, Bhopal, Indore, Thiruvananthapuram, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Shimla, Solan, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Patna, Purnea etc. In addition to this, there are total 20 organizations participating in IBPS PO/MT 2019 as follows.
|Vijaya Bank||Syndicate Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Dena Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Allahabad Bank||Bank of India||Bank of Baroda||Central Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Indian Bank||Andhra Bank||United Bank of India|
IBPS PO 2019 Call Letter for Interview
Candidates who will score at least or above cut off marks in the online main examination will be shortlisted and called for Interview to be conducted by the participating banks / organizations with the help of IBPS. IBPS PO 2019 interview will be held in Jan / Feb 2020 and admit card/ call letters for the same will be available to download from Jan 2019 onwards.
How To Download IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card for Interview?
- Open the website of IBPS
- On homepage, find and click on ‘CRP PO / MT’ tab
- A new page will open up having 2 or 3 links
- Find and click on link ‘Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees IX’
- Search then click on appropriate link
- You will see a new page having ‘Login’ panel for already registered candidates
- Enter registration number then password
- Enter security code as shown in the image then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now, you are logged into your account
- Find and click on ‘Download Admit Card for Interview’ link
- Save admit card then take a print out
Candidates who will be shortlisted for an interview must bring the following documents in original and self-attested photocopies.
- A printed copy of IBPS PO 2019 admit card for interview
- A printed copy of IBPS PO 2019 application
- Relevant mark sheets / certificates (up to Graduation or equivalent examination)
- Caste certificate (for OBC / SC / ST category candidates)
- Disability certificate (for candidates with benchmark disabilities)
- Experience certificates, if any
- Certificate of eligibility issued by GOI (for candidates other than Indian citizens)
- Other documents / certificates to support eligibility
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popular as IBPS, an autonomous body, is one of the most popular recruitment bodies in India with sole aim to promote the placement of young and dynamic graduates in government affiliated banks in India (excluding SBI). The IBPS was started in 1975.
IBPS PO Admit Card/ Call Letter FAQs
Q. What Is The Date Of IBPS PO 2019 Main Examination?
A. IBPS PO 2019 main examination will be held on 30th Nov 2019.
Q. What Are The Documents Needed To Download IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card For Main Examination / Interview?
A. Candidate’s registration number and password is required to download call letter/ admit card.
Q. Who Will Organize IBPS PO 2019 Interview?
A.IBPS PO 2019 interview will be organized / conducted by the participating banks / organizations with the help of IBPS.
Q. When IBPS PO Interview Will Be Conducted?
A. IBPS PO 2019 interview will be conducted most probably in the month of Jan/ Feb 2020.
Q. What Are The Documents Required To Attend IBPS PO Main Examination?
A. Call letter/Admit card along with Photo ID card in original and Photo copy. Ration card and Learning Driving License will not be considered as valid ID proof.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome. We at Career Adda wish all the IBPS PO/MT 2019 main examination aspirants Best of Luck.