RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment & RTS 2021 – Application Form, Apply Online & Exam Pattern : RPSC RAS Notification 2021 will be released for various posts of Administrative services and Taxation services by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. RPSC RAS/RTS recruitment event will be started in June 2021.
RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Services and RTS stands for Rajasthan Taxation Services. Interested candidates can go through the article to know more about this upcoming recruitment event like important dates, the application process, fee & mode of payment, admit card, result, etc.
RPSC RAS 2021 Quick Look
|Examination Name||RPSC RAS/RTS 2021|
|Organization name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Notification release||June 2021|
|Online application starts from||June 2021|
|Closing date||July 2021|
|Editing of Online RPSC SI Application Form||July 2021|
|Admit Card will issue from||Will be notified soon|
|Preliminary examination||Will be notified soon|
|Main examination||Will be notified soon|
|Personality and viva-voce Examination||Will be notified soon|
|Final result declaration||Will be notified soon|
RPSC RAS 2021 Official Notification
The official notification for RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 will be released by RPSC on its official website in June 2021. It is available on RPSC’s website under the ‘Advertisements’ link. Most of the important details about RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 are given in official notification except examination dates which will be disclosed by Commission in due course.
RPSC RAS Notification 2021 Pdf
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is one of the most reputed commissions in the state of Rajasthan. RPSC works under the Government of Rajasthan with an aim to recruit young and energetic employees in several departments of the state government. The Commission is responsible for organizing and conducting several state-level competitive examinations such as RAS/RTS etc. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS 2021 Number of Vacancies
On the basis of official notification, we can say that through this recruitment event Rajasthan Public Service Commission will recruit nearly 980 candidates on different vacant posts in several ministries/departments of Government of Rajasthan. Department/ministry and category-wise number of posts/vacancies are given in the official notification.
RPSC RAS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should check RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 eligibility criteria before attempting online application. Eligibility criteria are clearly mentioned in the official notification. In addition to this, below we have explained as well for our readers:
Age Limit and Relaxation
On the 1st day of January 2021, a candidate should be at least 21 years old but not more than 40 years old. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the eligible candidates as shown in below table:
|S.No.||Category name||Relaxation in maximum age (in years)|
|1||Local SC/ST/OBC candidates||5|
|2||Local female (General)||5|
|3||Local SC/ST/OBC females||10|
|4||Divorced female||No upper age limit|
|5||Persons with disabilities||General: 10|
Essential Educational Qualifications
Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board/university/institution. This essential educational qualification will be the same for each post. Graduation final year’s students can also apply to this mega recruitment event. However, they will require to present the final passing mark sheet/certificate at the time of employment.
RPSC RAS 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the general category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- as their application fee. SC/ST and other reserved categories candidates have to pay little less than general candidates. Further fee-structure is explained below:
|S. No.||Category name||Application fee (in Rs.)|
|2||OBC category (creamy layer)||150/-|
All the interested candidates have to make payment through either online or offline mode. To pay the fee offline, a candidate has to submit the required application fee at any e-Mitra/ CSC center. Names and addresses of the same can be obtained through a list available on Commission’s official website.
Candidates can also pay their requisite application fee online by using either an ATM cum debit card/credit card or internet banking facility. The best part is that both online & offline options for application fee submission will be available for candidates.
RPSC RAS 2021 Application Form and Process
RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 application forms will be available on RPSC’s official website. Candidates have to fill and submit an online application to apply for this upcoming recruitment event. The online application process will start in June 2021 and closes in July 2021. Later, candidates can also edit their final submitted application in June 2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the same mobile number while attempting online application on which they want to get intimation SMS which will be sent by the commission at later stages. The online application process for RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 should be completed in two stages. Entire online application process from beginning to end is explained below in simple steps:
OTR is also known as one-time registration. Candidates applying for any recruitment event have to go through the Commission’s one-time registration process. It is mandatory for RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 aspirants as well. To get yourself registered through the commission’s OTR process, you will have to follow the below-given procedure. But before that make sure you have a working as well as valid email ID and mobile number.
- Go to RPSC’s official website @ https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Before attempting the OTR process, read ‘Important Information regarding One Time Registration’ which will be available on the homepage
- Now, find and click on the ‘Apply online’ tab
- Find and click on the ‘New Application Portal’ tab
- Do follow the further instructions properly
- Use and submit your email ID, Aadhar ID, mobile number, etc.
- Immediately, you will get an OTP through SMS
- Use OTP and submit it
After performing all the above-mentioned steps carefully, you will be successfully registered on Commission’s website through the OTR process. You will also get a digital identity (SSOID/Username) as well as a password. Use both to complete the rest of the application process. To proceed further, you have to again follow the few below given steps:
- Open RPSC’s official website once more @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now find and click on the ‘Old Application Portal’; it will be available under ‘Apply Online’ link/tab
- Type your digital identity (SSOID/Username) as well as password in the given space
- Enter the captcha as shown in image
- Hit the cursor on the ‘Login’ tab
- Complete rest of the application form by providing academic and other details
- Now select payment mode to pay the requisite application fee
- Submit your application form and print it on the A4 size paper
All the candidates going to attempt online applications are requested to keep safe the printed copy of their final submitted application form.
RPSC RAS 2021 Exam Pattern
RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 will be a combined state-level competitive examination to be conducted in 2 successive stages. The first will be a preliminary test and the second will be the main test. Further details are given below:
- It will consist of 1 paper having objective type questions with a total of three hours of time duration.
- The MCQs will be from only one subject, General Knowledge & General Science.
- The maximum marks will be 200. There will be a negative mark of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
- This test will be only for screening purposes. The preliminary test’s question paper will contain MCQs of graduation level.
Candidates qualified in the preliminary test will get a chance to appear for the main test. It is written in the official notification that Rajasthan Public Service Commission will shortlist nearly 15 times the total an approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled.
- The main test will be a written examination divided into four papers.
- The format of papers will be descriptive/analytical.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for all the papers. Papers will have the questions in all the formats i.e. brief, medium, long answer, and descriptive.
- The total time for each paper will be 3 hours.
|Paper No.||Name||Maximum marks|
|IV||General Hindi & General English||200|
Personality and Viva-Voce Test
Final shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personality & viva-voce test to be conducted by the Commission. This test will be of 100 marks.
RPSC RAS Syllabus
RPSC RAS Syllabus is mentioned below.
RPSC RAS Prelim Syllabus
RPSC RAS Prelim Syllabus is mentioned below.
- Tradition, Heritage, Literature, History, Art & Culture of Rajasthan,
- Indian History (Ancient, Medieval & Modern period),
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance,
- Administrative & Political System of Rajasthan,
- Economic Concepts & Indian Economy,
- Geography of World, India & Rajasthan,
- The economy of Rajasthan,
- Science & Technology,
- Reasoning & Mental Ability,
- National & International Importance,
- Major Current Events & Issues of Rajasthan,
- Persons & Places in recent news,
- Games & sports-related activities etc.
RPSC RAS Main Syllabus
- Paper I: General Studies –I
- Paper-II: General Studies –II
- Paper III: General Studies –III
- Paper IV: General Hindi and General English
RPSC RAS 2021 Admit Card
The commission will issue a separate RAS admit card for each stage’s examination. However, the RPSC will not send the admit card through the post. Aspirants themselves have to download their admit cards from the commission’s official website. The processes to download admit card is mentioned below:
- Go to Commission’s official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will need to find and click ‘Admit Card downloading’ link
- Now, provide the details and hit on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your RPSC RAS/RTS 2021 admit card
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
RPSC RAS 2021 Result
RPSC will announce stage-wise RAS results on its official website. Candidates should check their results on the commission’s official website. RPSC will also send intimation SMS to the qualified candidates.
- Visit the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Find and click on RPSC RAS/ RTS Prelim/ Main/ Final Result 2021
- Download Result Pdf, Check Roll No. among qualified candidates list of Roll No.s
- For marks click on Marks link
- Enter the required information
- Click on submit to check marks