UPPCS 2018 Notification Application Form, Apply Online For LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher :
UPPSC has released an official notification for the recruitment of LT Grade asst. teacher posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. With this notification a total of 10678 vacancies are to be filled by Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission. In this article, you will find details like Official notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, Application form, admit cards, exam date, result, cutoff etc. related to recruitment for the vacancies of these posts.
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The organization has issued a notification for the recruitment of 10678 vacancies. These posts of Grade asst. teacher will be filled through this notification and for the posts of lecturer and other posts there was a separate notification which was released in the month of January. Both male and female candidates are open to apply subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as per commission’s notification. This is one of the most important exams conducted by UPPSC as it is going to recruit almost large number of candidates.
UPPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date of Application||March 15, 2018|
|Last date of Application||April 16, 2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee||April 12, 2018|
UPPSC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age limit
All the interested candidates must meet the age criteria set by UPPSC to be eligible for writing the exam. The age of a candidate should be as mentioned below, as on July 1, 2018
|Minimum Age Limit||21 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
Minimum age limit will be 21 years and maximum should be 40 years. So, the candidate must be born between 02-Jul-1978 to 01-Jul-1997 to attend this recruitment exam conducted by UPPSC. However there is an age relaxation for certain categories as per prevailing govt. norms.
2. Educational Qualifications
- The required educational qualifications to appear for this exam are to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects and he or she must have passed B.Ed.
- Graduation from a recognized university with a B.Ed. degree is mandatory.
- For example, if you want to apply for the post of a Biology teacher, then you must be a graduate in Biology and must have passed B.Ed. or any other exam equivalent to that.
UPPSC 2018 Application Fee
Application fee for the UPPSC Asst. Teacher is tabulated below.
|For General and OBC (Other Backward Classes)||125|
|For SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe)||65|
|For PH (Physically Handicapped)||25|
The application fee must be paid by the candidates before April 12, 2018. The payment for the application fee can be made by debit card, credit card, internet banking and through E-Challan.
UPPSC LT Grade Asst Teacher 2018 Application Form
- Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. A candidate can submit applicatiojn online on official website of UPPSC. The link where candidates need to apply will be available on the official website from March 15, 2018 till April 16, 2018.
How to Apply?
The application forms will be made available online from March 15, 2018 on the official website of UPPSC i.e., @ up.nic.in/
- Open UPPSC website and find Assistant teacher (men/women branch) apply online link
- Click on apply button
- As per post preference, click on registration option
- Choose Yes/ No if you have already applied for any post under UPPSC
- If Yes then enter registration number and submit, If No then enter required personal details
- Fill the application form by entering all the relevant information like educational qualifications, age, category, etc.
- Attach all the required documents
- Pay the application fee through debit or credit card, internet banking or e-Challan as per your category
- Go through the form once again before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you can’t make any corrections after submitting the form
- Print a hard copy of the form for future references
Note: All the interested candidates are advised to read the complete official notification before applying to avoid any mistakes while filling up the application form. The link for official notification is given here
The selection for the posts of LT grade asst. teacher will be based on a written exam (Objective type). The merit list will be made only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. There will be a penalty for wrong attempt and 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt. There will be no penalty for unanswered questions.
SC/ST candidates should score minimum of 30% marks to be considered for the selection. The other categories should score minimum 40% marks in the written examination.
Vacancies for the male and female posts in each subject are mentioned below
|Serial Number||Name of the subject||Number of posts for Females||Number of posts for Males|
UPPSC 2018 Syllabus
Subject wise syllabus has been given in detail in the notification. Click here to check the notification with syllabus.
The pay scale for these posts will be from INR 9300-34800 along with the Grade pay of INR 4800. And, with the pay scale with grade pay and other allowances will also be provided to the recruited candidates.
UPPSC LT Grade Asst Teacher 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the written exam of asst. Teacher will be released on the official website of UPPSC
- Visit UPPSC websie @ uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Check link for downloading the admit card of Asst. teacher
- You just need to click on it and enter your details to download the admit card
- You must get your admit card printed and carry it to the examination hall
- Also keep your admit card safe for the interview process
UPPSC LT Grade Asst Teacher 2018 Result
After written test the UPPSC will release result of written test on its official website. To check your result follow the below steps.
- Visit official website of UPPSC
- Find result link of UPPSC Asst.teacher 2018
- Enter required details like roll no. etc.
- Click on submit
- Find and save your result
Answer key and cutoff
- Answer Key and Cut Off will be made available on the official website of UPPSC before final result. A candidate can check their performance by going through the answer key.
- Cutoff marks will be announced on the official website after the announcement of final result.
We wish you goodluck for clearing this massive recruitment exam conducted by UPPSC for 10,768 vacancies of LT grade asst. teacher.