UPPCS LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2021 Notification, Apply Online : UP LT Grade Teacher 2021 notification will be released in the state of Uttar Pradesh. With this notification, a total of 10678 vacancies are to be filled by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. UP LT Grade Teacher Apply Online process will commence from the date of notification and should submit the application form on the last date of registration.
Both male and female candidates are open to apply subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as per the commission’s notification. This is one of the most important exams conducted by UPPSC as it is going to recruit almost a large number of candidates.
In this article, you will find details like Official notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, Application form, admit cards, exam date, result, cutoff, etc. related to recruitment for the vacancies of these posts.
UP LT Grade Teacher 2021 Important Dates
|Starting date of Application||To be notified|
|Last date of Application||To be notified|
|Last date to deposit the fee||To be notified|
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Notification 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue a notification for the recruitment of 10678 vacancies of Licentiates Teacher Grade. These posts of LT Grade asst. teacher will be filled through this notification.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Vacancies
Vacancies for the male and female posts in each subject are mentioned below
|Serial Number||Name of the subject||Number of posts for Females||Number of posts for Males|
UP LT Grade Teacher 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates must meet the age criteria set by UPPSC to be eligible for writing the exam. The age of a candidate should be as mentioned below, as on July 1, 2021
|Minimum Age Limit||21 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
The minimum age limit will be 21 years and the maximum should be 40 years. So, the candidate must be born between 02-Jul-1981 to 01-Jul-2000 to attend this recruitment exam conducted by UPPSC. However, there is age relaxation for certain categories as per the prevailing govt. norms.
- The required educational qualifications to appear for this exam are to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects and he or she must have passed B.Ed.
- Graduation from a recognized university with a B.Ed. degree is mandatory.
- For example, if you want to apply for the post of Biology teacher, then you must be a graduate in Biology and must have passed B.Ed. or any other exam equivalent to that.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher 2021 Application Fee
Application fee for the UPPSC Asst. Teacher is tabulated below.
|For General and OBC (Other Backward Classes)||125|
|For SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe)||65|
|For PH (Physically Handicapped)||25|
The application fee must be paid by the candidates before the last date. The payment for the application fee can be made by debit card, credit card, internet banking, and through E-Challan.
UP LT Grade Asst Teacher 2021 Application Form
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates. A candidate can submit an application online on the official website of UPPSC. The link where candidates need to apply will be available on the official website soon.
How to Apply?
The application forms will be made available online soon on the official website of UPPSC
- Open UPPSC website and find Assistant teacher (men/women branch) apply online link
- Click on the apply button
- As per post preference, click on the registration option
- Choose Yes/ No if you have already applied for any post under UPPSC
- If Yes then enter the registration number and submit, If No then enter the required personal details
- Fill the application form by entering all the relevant information like educational qualifications, age, category, etc.
- Attach all the required documents
- Pay the application fee through debit or credit card, internet banking or e-Challan as per your category
- Go through the form once again before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you can’t make any corrections after submitting the form
- Print a hard copy of the form for future references
Note: All the interested candidates are advised to read the complete official notification before applying to avoid any mistakes while filling up the application form.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
- UPPSC LT Grade Asst. Teacher exams will be held offline
- The exam consists of two parts
- Part I General Studies for 30 questions
- Part II Main Subject for 120 question
- The type of questions will be MCQ
- Total marks will be 150
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
The selection for the posts of LT grade asst. teacher will be based on a written exam (Objective type). The merit list will be made only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. There will be a penalty for the wrong attempt and 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt. There will be no penalty for unanswered questions.
SC/ST candidates should score a minimum of 30% marks to be considered for the selection. The other categories should score a minimum of 40% marks in the written examination.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher 2021 Syllabus
The subject wise syllabus has been given in detail in the notification. Click here to check the notification with the syllabus.
The pay scale for these posts will be from INR 9300-34800 along with the Grade pay of INR 4800. And, with the pay scale with grade pay and other allowances will also be provided to the recruited candidates.
UPPSC LT Grade Asst Teacher 2021 Admit Card
The UPPSC LT Grade Teacher admit card for the written exam will be released on the official website of UPPSC
- Visit UPPSC website @ uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Check the link for downloading the admit card of Asst. teacher
- You just need to click on it and enter your details to download the admit card
- You must get admit card printed and carry it to the examination hall
- Also, keep your admit card safe for the interview process
UP LT Grade Asst Teacher 2021 Result
After the written test the UPPSC will release the LT Grade Teacher result of the written test on its official website. To check your result follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of UPPSC
- Find result link of UPPSC Asst. teacher 2021
- Enter the required details like roll no. etc.
- Click on submit
- Find and save your result
Answer key and cut off
- Answer Key and Cut Off will be made available on the official website of UPPSC before the final result. A candidate can check their performance by going through the answer key.
- Cutoff marks will be announced on the official website after the announcement of the final result.