SECL Trade Apprentice 2021 [Apply Online, Application Form, Eligibility] : SECL Apprentice recruitment 2021 notification will be released for recruiting 5500 Apprentice vacancies. It is national-level recruitment conducted for selection of candidates for 1-year apprenticeship training in South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur.
After selection, apprenticeship Training will be provided in different areas/units like Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Machinist, Plumber, Carpenter, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant etc.
Eligible ITI passed candidates can apply for SECL Recruitment 2021 through apprenticeship portal between 27 May 2021 and 23 July 2021. But before registering for SECL Recruitment 2021, they should know eligibility, the application process, selection process, merit list etc.
SECL Apprentice Overview
|Exam name||SECL Trade Apprentice 2021|
|Also known as||South Eastern Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice 2021|
|Notification||May 27, 2021|
|Post Category||Trade Apprentices|
|Trades||Electrician, Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Plumber, Carpenter etc.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Dates for submission of application||27 May 2021 to 23 July 2021|
|Selection Process||On merit basis|
|Merit list will be uploaded on SECL website on||-|
SECL Apprentice 2021 Notification
On 27 May 2021, SECL recruitment 2021 notification will be released on the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited in both English and Hindi.
SECL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Total SECL vacancy 2021 to be filled through SECL Recruitment 2021 is 5500. Trade wise number of vacancies are shown below
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||1400|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronic||100|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||390|
SECL Trade Apprentices Eligibility
Candidates who will be applying for SECL Bilaspur recruitment 2021 to be conducted for Trade Apprentices must have to meet the following eligibility conditions
Age (As on 23 July 2021)
- For Draughtsman, COPA, Stenographer and secretarial assistant trades – Candidates should not be less than 16 years
- For other trades – Candidates should not be less than 18 years
- Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th examinations and ITI course in respective trade from Institute recognized by SCVT / NCVT
- Candidates should not be pursuing or not have done apprenticeship training in the same trade for which they want to apply in SECL
SECL Trade Apprentices Application Form
Application form to apply for SECL Trade Apprentices will be available on the official apprenticeship website www.apprenticeship.gov.in from 27 May 2021 onwards. The last date for submission of application through Apprenticeship Portal is 23 July 2021.
How To Apply For SECL Trade Apprentices?
- Open the official apprenticeship website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few tabs and links
- Find and click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ tab available under ‘Apprentices’ tab
- A new registration form for Apprenticeship training will open up
- Enter/select your personal details like ‘Candidate Type’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Name’, ‘Gender’, ‘Father / Guardian Name’, ‘Mother Name’, ‘Aadhaar Card No.’ and ‘Category’
- Enter your contact details like ‘Address’, ‘State’, ‘Pin code’, ‘District’, ‘Pin code’, ‘Contact no’, and ‘Email ID’
- Select your ‘Academic qualification’
- Upload document
- Enter maximum marks and obtained marks
- Write overall percentage
- Enter details of your technical qualification like ‘Name of Institute’, ‘Name of Trade / Course’, ‘Name of Council / University’, ‘Course Start / End Date’, ‘Maximum Marks’, ‘Obtained Marks’ and ‘Overall Percentage’
- Provide your preferences of trade up to 3 trades
- Upload your passport size photo
- Upload image of DOB document
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- If you want to make changes, click the ‘Edit’ option otherwise ‘OK’
- Instantly, you will receive an email on your registered email ID having activation link
- On activating your profile, you will see your apprenticeship registration number
- Now, click on the tab ‘establishment search’ available under the ‘Establishment’ tab
- Search for South Eastern coalfields Limited after entering the relevant data
- After a search, make your online application
While submitting an online application if you face any issue, you can contact apprenticeship helpline numbers: 0120 4 40 5 01 6 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21.
Documents Required For Applying Online
- Scanned image of mark sheet / certificate of qualifying examination (ITI / high school / 8th) in Doc / Docx / PDF / JPG format; image dimensions should be 566 x 566 pixels (15cm x 15cm) and size should be between 10 kb and 200 kb
- Scanned image of your passport size photograph in JPG / JPEG / GIF / PNG format; image dimensions should be 132 x 170 pixels (3.5cm x 4.5cm) and size should be between 10 kb and 200 kb
- Scanned image of candidate’s own signature
- Scanned image of your DOB document (10th mark sheet / Aadhaar Card) in Doc / Docx / PDF / JPG format; image dimensions should be 566 x 566 pixels (15cm x 15cm) and size should be between 10 kb and 200 kb
- Email ID and mobile number
SECL Trade Apprentice Selection Process
candidates provisionally selected for documents verification round on merit basis in the qualifying examination. Provisionally selected candidates will have to obtain a medical fitness certificate issued not before 27 May 2021.
A list having names of provisionally selected candidates along with other related details such as date, time and venue for documents verification shall be uploaded on SECL website. After documents verification, selected candidates will get a permission letter for doing 1-year apprenticeship training in SECL.
Documents Required For Verification
- 8th mark sheet
- High school mark sheet
- ITI Final Mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate (Aadhaar Card or 10th mark sheet)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
- OBC and EWS certificate issued not before 01 April 2021 (wherever applicable)
SECL Trade Apprentice Salary / Stipend
SECL Trade Apprentice training will be of 1 year’s duration. During the training period, selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 7655/- per month.
SECL Trade Apprentice FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Applications?
A. 23 July 2021.
Q. What Will Be The Duration Of Apprenticeship Training In South Eastern Coalfields Limited?
A. 1 year.
Q. Can I Get A Job After Completing 1 Year Apprenticeship Training?
A. No job in South Eastern Coalfields Limited will be provided in any case on completion of one year Apprenticeship Training.
Q. Will Candidates Get TA / DA For Attending Documents Verification Round?
A. No TA / DA shall be provided to any candidate.
Q. From Where I Can Get Information Regarding Documents Verification?
A. All the information shall be uploaded on SECL website @secl-cil.in.
Q. I Have Passed ITI Course In Draughtsman And I’m 19 Years Old. Can I Apply For SECL Recruitment 2021?
A. Yes, you can apply for Apprenticeship Training in Draughtsman trade.
Q. What Is The Age Limit Set To Apply For SECL Recruitment 2021?
A. To apply for trades like COPA, Draughtsman, Stenographer and secretarial assistant, candidates should not be less than 16 years as on 23 July 2021 and for other trades, the minimum age to apply is 18 years.