TREI-RB TGTs 2018 general recruitment notification has been announced and it stated that the exam is going to be conducted soon. Interested government job seekers should apply online @ www.treirb.telangana.gov.in. The last date to fill and submit an online application is August 8th, 2018. But before applying online, eligible candidates are requested to know few important things about TREI-RB TGTs 2018 such as notification no. & date of release, prescribed qualifications, no. of vacancies, age limit & relaxations, scale of pay, application processing & examination fee & mode of payment of fees, scheme of examination, procedure of selection, date & centres for the written examination, how to apply, hall tickets, results etc.
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Official Notification & Vacancies
TREI-RB TGTs (general recruitment) 2018 official notification is already out there on website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in. It was released by Sd/- R.S. Praveen Kumar, I.P.S., the Chairman of TREI-RB, Hyderabad on June 30th, 2018. To read it now, click here. As per official notification, total no. of vacancies is 960. Society wise details of vacancies are given below:
|S. No.||Name of the Society||No. of vacancies|
|i||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society||27|
|ii||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||236|
|iii||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||100|
|iv||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||597|
Note- further details of vacancies are given in official notification under page ‘Annexure – I’ (from pages 13 to 22).
|Recruitment name||TREI-RB TGTs (General Recruitment) 2018|
|Conducted by||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board, (TREI - RB), Hyderabad|
|Notification no. & released on||01 / 2018 / June 30th, 2018|
|No. of vacancies||960|
|Name of post & department||Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
|Submission of online applications starts from||July 9th, 2018|
|Last date to apply online||August 8th, 2018|
|Examination scheduled on||Yet to be released|
|Hall tickets shall be available to download from||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|Result will be announced on||Yet to be released|
|Apply online @||www.treirb.telangana.gov.in|
|Helpline numbers & mail addresses|
|For any general queries ||040-23317140 or 040-23317130 or mail to email@example.com|
|For problems related to online application submission & downloading of hall tickets||7032619292 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Eligibility
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 44 years
The maximum age limit is however relaxed in the following cases:
|S. no.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|i||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|ii||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
|iii||Telangana State Government Employees (staff of TSRTC, Municipalities, Corporations|
etc. are not eligible)
|5 years based on the length of
|iv||Ex-service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|v||SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
Applicants should have done
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently abled candidates) from UGC recognized University and have passed B.Ed. course with the respective subjects from any NCTE recognized institution.
- B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed. of 4 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently abled candidates) from any NCTE recognized institution
- Graduation in Literature (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation with respective language (OR) PG in respective language with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently abled candidates) AND B.Ed. with respective language / language pandit training certificate from any NCTE recognized institution
- Have passed in Paper II of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET)
Note:- for post wise educational qualifications, please refer to official notification
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Fee & Payment
All the applicants including BCs, SCs and STs of other States should have to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- towards application processing fee and examination fee. However, applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- only towards the same.
For all the applicants, mode of payment is online which means just after attempting online application they have to do an online transaction for submission of application & examination fees wherever applicable. To make payment online, applicants can use a debit / credit card or internet banking facility.
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Application Form & Process
Starting & closing date of filling and submitting online application is July 9th and August 8thof 2018 respectively. On or during these dates, an applicant can attempt online application for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. The process through which application can be made and submit on board’s website is explained below:
- Open official website of TREI-RB or click here
- New users have to go through a registration process so click on ‘Apply Now’ link
- You will see a new page having a registration form for new users only
- Type and submit your details to get a registration no.
- Now, use your registration no. & password / date of birth to sign in and complete application
- Upload scanned copies of supportive documents
- After filling and submitting details in application, now select any payment option for submission of fees
- Fill and submit further details
- Preview your application and make changes (if required) before final submission
- Print your application and keep it safe for future reference
Things / documents needed at the time of making online application
- Valid email address and working mobile number
- Aadhar card
- School study certificate
- Date of birth certificate / S.S.C
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- TET Paper – II passing certificate
- Other certificates if any
TREI-RB TGT 2018 Scheme Of Examination and Syllabus
The entire recruitment event consists of three papers- Paper I, II & III having multiple type questions. Details of each paper are given in below table:
|Paper||Paper name||No. of MCQs||Duration (in minutes)||Syllabus / topics|
|I||General studies, general abilities & basic proficiency in English ||100||120||Socio-economic, Political & Cultural History of Telangana, Economic & Social Development of India & Telangana, International, national & regional current affairs, moral Values & professional ethics in Education, General Science, environmental issues, analytical abilities, teaching aptitude, words & sentences, school level English grammar, vocabulary etc|
|II||Pedagogy of concerned subject ||100||120||For subject-wise syllabus, please refer to official notification or click here|
|III||Subject Discipline Knowledge / Concerned Subject ||100||120|
Total no. of MCQs in all 3 papers will be of 300. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark so total marks in each paper will be 100. There will be also provision of negative marking. 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer given by the examinee.
TREI RB TGTs 2018 Procedure Of Selection
Marks obtained by candidates in all three papers will be used for making a merit list. On the basis of an order of merit, candidates will be finally selected for the post of TGTs.
TREI RB TGTs 2018 Examination Date & Centres
As per official notification, examination schedule would be disclosed through the Board’s website. Therefore, TREI-RB TGTs aspirants are requested to visit Board’s website on regular basis.
TREI-RB TGTs (general recruitment) 2018 will be held in Hyderabad only (including HMDA Jurisdiction).
TREI RB TGT 2018 Hall Tickets
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 hall tickets shall be available from 7 days before commencement of examination. Once hall tickets released, candidates can download it through the Board’s website by following few simple steps as shown below:
- Open board’s official website
- Login into your account using registration ID & password / date of birth
- Find and click on ‘Download Admit card’ link
- Check all the details printed on admit card
- Print it on A4 size paper
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Salary
The pay scale of TGTs are Rs. 28,940 – 80,930/-
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Result
Official result announcement date is still not disclosed by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board. However as per latest information, below we have explained process to check TREI-RB TGTs 2018 results:
- Go to Board’s official website
- Find and click on ‘TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Results’
- Enter the asked details
- Check your marks & rank
- Print your score card
TREI-RB TGTs 2018 Cut-off
Final merit list will be released after declaration of all three papers’ result. Merit list will be uploaded by TREI-RB on its official website.
We wish you Best of Luck for your TREI-RB TGTs (General Recruitment) 2018.