TREIRB TGTs 2020 notification will be released and a recruitment exam will be conducted soon. Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria and apply online @ www.treirb.telangana.gov.in. The last date to fill and submit an online application is August 8th, 2020.
Eligible candidates are required to know about TREIRB TGTs 2020 such as notification no. & date of release, prescribed qualifications, no. of vacancies, age limit & relaxations, scale of pay, application processing & examination fee & mode of payment of fees, scheme of examination, the procedure of selection, date & centers for the written examination, how to apply, hall tickets, results, etc.
TREIRB TGTs 2020 Notification
TREI-RB TGTs (general recruitment) 2020 official notification will be released on the website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in on June 30th, 2020.
Download TREIRB TGT Notification 2020
|Recruitment name||TREI-RB TGTs (General Recruitment) 2020|
|Conducted by||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board, (TREI - RB), Hyderabad|
|Notification no. & release||Last week of June 2020|
|No. of vacancies||960|
|Name of post & department||Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
|Submission of online applications starts from||July 9th, 2020|
|Last date to apply online||August 8th, 2020|
|Examination||Yet to be released|
|Hall tickets||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|Result||Yet to be released|
|Apply online @||www.treirb.telangana.gov.in|
|Helpline numbers & mail addresses|
|For any general queries ||040-23317140 or 040-23317130 or mail to email@example.com|
|For problems related to online application submission & downloading of hall tickets||7032619292 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org |
As per the official notification, the total no. of vacancies is 960. Society wise details of vacancies are given below: Further details of vacancies are given in official notification under page ‘Annexure – I’ (from pages 13 to 22).
|S. No.||Name of the Society||No. of vacancies|
|i||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society||27|
|ii||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||236|
|iii||Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||100|
|iv||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||597|
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Eligibility
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 44 years
The maximum age limit is however relaxed in the following cases:
|S. no.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|i||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|ii||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
|iii||Telangana State Government Employees (staff of TSRTC, Municipalities, Corporations|
etc. are not eligible)
|5 years based on the length of|
|iv||Ex-service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|v||SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
Applicants should have done
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently-abled candidates) from UGC recognized University and have passed B.Ed. course with the respective subjects from any NCTE recognized institution.
- B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed. of 4 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently-abled candidates) from any NCTE recognized institution
- Graduation in Literature (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation with respective language (OR) PG in respective language with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST /BC / differently-abled candidates) AND B.Ed. with respective language/language pandit training certificate from any NCTE recognized institution
- Have passed in Paper II of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET)
Note:- for post wise educational qualifications, please refer to official notification
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Fee & Payment
All the applicants including BCs, SCs, and STs of other States should have to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- towards application processing fee and examination fee. However, applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC, and PH categories are required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- only towards the same.
For all the applicants, mode of payment is online which means just after attempting online application they have to do an online transaction for submission of application & examination fees wherever applicable. To make payment online, applicants can use a debit/credit card or internet banking facility.
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Application Form & Process
The starting & closing date of filling and submitting online application is July 9th and August 8thof 2020 respectively. On or during these dates, an applicant can attempt online application for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. The process through which application can be made and submit on the board’s website is explained below:
- Open the official website of TREI-RB or click here
- New users have to go through a registration process so click on the ‘Apply Now’ link
- You will see a new page having a registration form for new users only
- Type and submit your details to get a registration no.
- Now, use your registration no. & password/date of birth to sign in and complete application
- Upload scanned copies of supportive documents
- After filling and submitting details in the application, now select any payment option for submission of fees
- Fill and submit further details
- Preview your application and make changes (if required) before final submission
- Print your application and keep it safe for future reference
Documents Needed for online application
- Valid email address and working mobile number
- Aadhar card
- School study certificate
- Date of birth certificate / S.S.C
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- TET Paper-II passing certificate
- Other certificates if any
TREIRB TGT 2020 Scheme Of Examination and Syllabus
The entire recruitment event consists of three papers- Paper I, II & III having multiple type questions. Details of each paper are given in the below table:
|Paper||Paper name||No. of MCQs||Duration (in minutes)||Syllabus / topics|
|I||General studies, general abilities & basic proficiency in English ||100||120||Socio-economic, Political & Cultural History of Telangana, Economic & Social Development of India & Telangana, International, national & regional current affairs, moral Values & professional ethics in Education, General Science, environmental issues, analytical abilities, teaching aptitude, words & sentences, school level English grammar, vocabulary etc|
|II||Pedagogy of concerned subject ||100||120||For subject-wise syllabus, please refer to official notification or click here|
|III||Subject Discipline Knowledge / Concerned Subject ||100||120|
Total no. of MCQs in all 3 papers will be of 300. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark so total marks in each paper will be 100. There will be also provision of negative marking. 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer given by the examinee.
TREI RB TGTs 2020 Procedure Of Selection
Marks obtained by candidates in all three papers will be used for making a merit list. On the basis of an order of merit, candidates will be finally selected for the post of TGTs.
TREI RB TGTs 2020 Examination Date & Centres
As per the official notification, the examination schedule would be disclosed through the Board’s website. Therefore, TREI-RB TGTs aspirants are requested to visit the Board’s website on a regular basis.
TREI-RB TGTs (general recruitment) 2020 will be held in Hyderabad only (including HMDA Jurisdiction).
TREI RB TGT 2020 Hall Tickets
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 hall tickets shall be available from 7 days before the commencement of the examination. Once hall tickets released, candidates can download it through the Board’s website by following a few simple steps as shown below:
- Open board’s official website
- Log in to your account using registration ID & password/date of birth
- Find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Check all the details printed on admit card
- Print it on the A4 size paper
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Salary
The pay scale of TGTs is Rs. 28,940 – 80,930/-
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Result
The official result announcement date is still not disclosed by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board. However as per the latest information, below we have explained the process to check TREI-RB TGTs 2020 results:
- Go to Board’s official website
- Find and click on ‘TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Results’
- Enter the asked details
- Check your marks & rank
- Print your scorecard
TREI-RB TGTs 2020 Cut-off
The final merit list will be released after the declaration of all three papers’ results. Merit list will be uploaded by TREI-RB on its official website.