Download TS Junior Lecturer Hall Tickets 2019 : Candidates applying to take part in the Telangana State Public Service Commission’s Junior Lecturer Recruitment or TSPSC JL 2020 Recruitment will be able to download their hall ticket for the written exam at least one week before the date of exam from the official website of TSPSC. Candidates should enter TSPSC ID and Password to get the hall ticket. Prelim exam hall ticket will be released in September 2020 and Main exam hall ticket will be released in November 2020.
The hall ticket will be made available on TSPSC official website, the candidates should be aware about how to download their hall ticket, documents required for the TSPSC JL Exam 2019, some important instructions that they must have to follow. In this article we have covered all the important details that require attention of the candidates.
TSPSC JL 2020 Important Dates
Below are some of the important dates that the candidates who are appear for the TSPSC JL 2020 Recruitment should keep in mind.
|TSPSC JL 2020 Event||Date|
|Last Date to apply online||last week of June 2020|
|Hall Ticket||One week before the exam|
|Prelim Exam||Sep 2020|
|Result||To be notified|
|Main Exam||Nov 2020|
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket Release Date 2020
TSPSC JL Hall Ticket is expected to be released at least one week before the date of the exam. All the candidates who successfully apply online for TSPSC JL 2020 recruitment will be able to download their Hall Ticket from TSPSC’s official website. The date of examination will be announced in due course and the hall ticket for the same will be released one week before the commencement of exam.
The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission in order to get the exact release date of the TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020 and all the other information about the TSPSC JL 2020 Recruitment process.
Download TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020
(link will be available soon)
How To Download Hall Ticket?
In order to download your TSPSC JL Hall Ticket from the official TSPSC website, you have to follow the instructions given below
- Go to the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission or click here
- Find the “What’s New” section
- Look for the TSPSC JL Hall Ticket
- Click on TSPSC JL Hall Ticket Link
- A login page will open
- Enter your TSPSC ID
- Enter your Date of Birth
- TSPSC JL Hall Ticket will be displayed
- Take printout of your Hall Ticket
- Download the Hall Ticket for future use
Details On TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket will contain the following details about the TSPSC JL Exam and the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Paper selected
- Examination centre name and address
- Date and time of the exam
- Reporting time for exam
- Photo of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Important instructions
You have to carefully check the details mentioned on your TSPSC JL Hall Ticket. If you find any discrepancy in the information mentioned in the Hall Ticket and the information you provided at the time of filling the application form, then you must get in contact with the TSPSC authority and get your Hall Ticket corrected.
Instructions To Be Followed
To avoid any kind of problem at the time of TSPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Exam, Candidates have to follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Keep printout of your Hall Ticket with you while appearing for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer exam
- Soft copy of the hall ticket will be not be considered a valid document
- The hall ticket should be in good condition
- Information printed on the hall ticket should be clearly visible
- Your photo and signature on the hall ticket should not be blurry or unrecognizable
- You have to report at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- You should not carry any unauthorized object into the examination centre
- Following objects are prohibited in the examination centre: mobile phone, calculator, Bluetooth device, smart watch, fitness band, tablets, pagers, wrist watch, or any other electronic device
- Apart from the electronic devices that you cannot take the following objects with you to the examination centre: books, papers, pencil box, geometry box, whitener, eraser, etc.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination centre until the exam is over
- You should behave properly and be in discipline during the exam
- You must follow the instructions of the examination centre authorities
- If you are found to be in possession of restricted items then proper disciplinary or legal actions will be taken against you.
Documents Needed To Carry
You will need to carry the following documents to the TSPSC JL examination centre
- Printout of your TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket
- A valid photo id proof that can be any one of the following
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Government issued photo id, etc.
Note: You will not be allowed to appear for the TSPSC JL exam if your fail to produce the above mentioned documents.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020 FAQs
Q. When The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020 Will Be Released?
A. TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020 is expected to be released one week before the date of examination. The official date of Hall Ticket has not been announced yet but expected in September 2020 for Prelim and Nov 2020 for Main exam, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of TSPSC to get latest information about the release date.
Q. What Documents Do I Have To Carry To The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Examination 2020?
A. You should take printout of your hall ticket and a valid photo id with you to the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Exam 2020.
Q. Where Can I Download My TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020?
A. You will be able to download your TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website of TSPSC @ https://tspsc.gov.in/, starting from one week before the date of exam.
Q. What Information Is Required To Download My TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020?
A. You will need your TSPSC Id and Date of Birth to download your TSPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website.
Q. There Is Discrepancy In The Information Printed On The TSPSC JL Hall Ticket, What Should I Do?
A. You have to contact the Telangana State Public Service Commission authorities and get it corrected. You can contact the authorities through call on the following numbers from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM at 040-23120301 or 040-23120302, or you can send an email at email@example.com.