TSPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 [Apply Online, Exam Date, Pattern] : Telangana JL notification will be released on the official website by TSPSC in July 2020. Telangana State Public Service Commission is expected to conduct an open recruitment drive to fill vacant posts of Junior Lecturers (JL). A candidate who fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by TSPSC will be able to apply for the Junior Lecturer Post.
The application process will be online and the start date of the online application process will be the 1st week of July 2020 and the last date of registration is the last week of July 2020. Important dates about the recruitment process will be released soon on the TSPSC’s official website.
Interested candidates should know about the minimum eligibility conditions, how to apply online, documents required, application fee, selection process, exam pattern. By reading further candidates can get all the details that will be helpful for them during the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Number of vacancies||700|
|Notification||To be released soon|
TSPSC JL Important Dates 2020
All the important dates of Telangana JL will be updated in the table below as soon as they will be released by TSPSC.
|TSPSC JL Event||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Release||July 2020|
|Online application form release||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date to apply||Last week of July 2020|
|Admit card||One week before the exam|
|Preliminary Examination||Sep 2020|
|Main Exam||Nov 2020|
|Result||To be notified|
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2020
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification will be released on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission in July 2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for TSPSC JL posts should go through the official notification as it will contain all the detailed information about the recruitment process, such as a number of vacancies and their distribution, the basis of reservation, how to apply, eligibility conditions, and other important details about the recruitment.
The official date of notification release will be announced on the official website of the TSPSC in the upcoming months. Candidates should keep in touch with the TSPSC’s official website to get the latest information about the TSPSC Junior Lecturer recruitment 2020.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC Junior lecturer recruitment 2020 should fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions as set by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will not be allowed to apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
Candidates must be Indian Citizens in order to apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
To become eligible to apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer/ JL Recruitment, candidates must be at least 18 years old and they should also not be older than 44 years of age.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||44 years|
Candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the following norms of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
|SC / ST / BC||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Temporary employees in the State Census Department (minimum 6 months of service)||3 years|
|State Government Employees (except for TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc.)||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years + total time of service|
|N.C.C. Instructor||3 years and time of service|
Note: Relaxation in the upper age limit will only be applicable to the candidates who are domicile of the Telangana State.
In order to apply for TSPSC JL/ Junior Lecturer, the candidates should possess the following qualifications
- Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) / BA / B.Sc. from NCTE recognized Institution
Note: Only 45% marks are required in postgraduate degree for candidates belonging to reserved category and physically handicapped.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Application Form 2020
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Application form will be released on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. All eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Junior Lecturer by filling the online application on the TSPSC website. The starting date of the online application process will be the 1st week of July and the last date of registration is the last week of July 2020.
TSPSC JL : How To Apply Online?
The online application process for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer will be divided into several stages. Candidates have to complete all these steps in order to successfully apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the Telangana State Public Service Commission website or click here
- Click on new registration under the one-time registration
- The registration form will open
- Fill all the required details in the registration form
- Upload your signature and photograph
- Submit the registration form
Step 2 – Apply Online
- Visit the TSPSC website
- Click on Junior Lecturer “apply online”
- Enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth to login to the website
- The application form will open
- The application form will be prefilled with the information you provide in the registration form
- Verify the information
- Upload necessary documents
- Click on “I Agree”
- Preview the application form
- Make changes if necessary
- Click on submit
- Proceed to make payment of application fee
Step 3 – Payment Of Fee
- You will be redirected to SBI e-pay portal
- Select the method of payment
- Make a payment of application fee
Step 4 – Print Out
- A PDF file will be generated of the filled application form once you make successfully make payment of the online application fee
- Download the PDF file
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future use
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Application Fee 2020
To successfully complete the online application process for TSPSC JL, the candidates have to make payment of the application fee. The payment of applicants can be made through the SBI e-Pay portal only.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for the application fee and Rs. 120/- for examination fee. Candidates should also know that those who belong to the reserved category will be exempted from the payment of the examination fee.
|Category||Application fee||Exam fee|
|General / unreserved||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 120/-|
|SC / ST / BC / Physically Handicapped / Unemployed||Rs. 200/-||Exempted|
Note: Only the candidates who are domicile of Telangana will be exempted from the payment of Examination fee.
The candidate will need the following documents in order to apply for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer.
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Educational Mark sheet details
Candidates have to produce the original copies of these documents as required by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates who fail to produce the required documents will be disqualified from the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment process.
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth certificate or S.S.C certificate
- Education Certificate
- School study certificate
- Unemployed declaration
- No objection certificate (if candidates are employed)
- Community / category certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if required)
- Residence / nativity certificate
- Medical certificate (for people with disability)
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2020
- Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct a two-stage exam to make the selection of suitable candidates for the post of TSPSC Junior Lecturer.
- Fist it will conduct a Preliminary or screening test which will be consisted of 150 multiple choice objective questions.
- Candidates who qualify the preliminary test will be called to appear for the main exam which will be conducted for 300 marks and divided into two papers.
The detailed view of the preliminary and main exam is provided below.
TSPSC JL Prelim exam pattern is as follows.
|Subject||Number of question||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||150||150||150 minutes|
TSPSC JL Main exam pattern is as follows.
|Paper||Subject||Number of question||Marks||Duration|
|I||Pedagogy Across the curriculum||100||100||90 minutes|
|II||Subject chosen by the candidate||200||200||180 minutes|
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020
Candidates appearing for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer recruitment exam will have to prepare according to the following syllabus.
- Indian Constitution
- Society culture
- Civilization heritage
- Social exclusion
- Arts and literature of India and Telangana
- Environmental issues
- General Science
- The political and cultural history of Telangana
- Economic and social development of India and Telangana
- Current affairs
- Teaching aptitude
- Moral values
- Professional ethics in education
- Logical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Analytical abilities
Basic proficiency in English
- Active and passive
- Degrees of comparison
- Use of words
- Idioms and phrases
- Finding Errors
- Transformation of sentences
Pedagogy across the Curriculum
- Psychology of human development
- Organization and development
- Values aims and objectives of teaching
- Liberal and create the discipline of knowledge
- Crafts, performance and fine arts
- Psychology of teaching and learning
- Methods of teaching
- Planning of Effective instructions
- Learning resources
- Learning difficulties and education of disabled children
- Quality and academic standards
- Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning
- A continuous and comprehensive evaluation
- Understanding teaching and learning in reference to NCF and Right to Education Act
- Punishment and its legal implications
- Rights of child
- School-based assessment
- Nonformal education
- Tools and techniques of evaluation
- Achievement and diagnostic tests, etc.
Note: The syllabus for Paper-II will be different for the candidates according to the subject they have chosen at the time of filing online application. To get a detailed syllabus for paper II (for all the subjects), candidates should refer to the TSPSC JL notification 2020.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process 2020
The selection process for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment will be conducted in three stages. First, the candidates have to appear for the preliminary exam then the qualifying candidates will be called for the main exam and finally, those who qualify the main exam will be called for a personal interview.
Candidates who successfully apply for the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020 will be called for a Preliminary exam, which will serve as a screening test. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will be shortlisted to appear in the main exam on the basis of merit. The merit list of preliminary exam will be published on the TSPSC website and the candidates whose names appear in the merit list will have to appear for the main exam.
The main exam will be conducted for 300 marks and it will be divided into two papers, Paper I will be common for all the candidates and Paper II will depend on the subject chosen by them at the time applying online. Once the main exam will conclude TSPSC will prepare a merit list of qualifying candidates and call them for a personal interview.
Personal interview and document verification will be conducted for 30 marks. Candidates have to bring their original documents with them for verification. During the interview, communication skills, mental ability, and other relevant abilities of the candidates will be tested.
After conducting all three stages of the selection process, Telangana State Public Service Commission will prepare a final merit list on the basis of marks scored by candidates in the main exam and interview. Those who get shortlisted in the final merit list will be appointed as TSPSC Junior Lecturer.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020
TSPSC Junior Lecturer hall ticket will be released at least one week before the date of examination. Candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission as they will not be provided the admit card through any other means. Candidates should keep in touch with the official TSPSC website to get information about the admit card release date.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
To download TSPSC Junior Lecturer hall ticket/ admit card from the TSPSC website, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to TSPSC website @ tspsc.gov.in/
- Under “what’s new” section find the TSPSC Junior Lecturer hall ticket
- Click on the hall ticket link
- Log in using your TSPSC ID and Date of Birth
- Your admit card will open
- Download and take a printout of your hall ticket
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Result 2020
TSPSC Junior Lecturer result will be released on Telangana State Public Service Commission’s website. TSPSC will release the result in the form of a merit list after each phase of the selection process. Candidates have to check their name in the merit list to see if they have qualified for the next stage of the selection process / final selection.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Cut Off Marks 2020
Telangana JL cut off marks will be uploaded to the TSPSC official website along with the result. Candidates who score more or equal marks to the cut off will be considered qualified and the rest of the candidates will be disqualified from the selection process. The cut off marks will be decided on the basis of marks scored by all the candidates and the total number of vacancies.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Salary
The candidates who will get appointed as TSPSC Junior Lecturer will get a salary between Rs. 37,100/- to 91,450/- per month.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q. How The Selection Of Candidates Will Be Made For TSPSC Junior Lecturer?
A. TSPSC will conduct a preliminary exam, main exam, and interview for selecting the candidates for TSPSC Junior Lecturer.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For TSPSC Junior Lecturer?
A. Candidates should not be more than 44 years old to apply for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
Q. When The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2020 Will Be Released?
A. TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2020 is expected to be released in July 2020.