Download UP NHM 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket : UP NHM Admit card will be released before examination on official website. UP NHM Recruitment Online Application process is presently going on. The last date for applying has been extended by the National Health Ministry of the state of Uttar Pradesh until the 16th of October 2018. At this juncture, candidates, who have already applied and those planning to apply should know about the UP NHM Admit Card 2018.
UP NHM Admit Card Release
The NHM will release the admit card on the official website at upnrhm.gov.in/. Even, the applied candidates can download the admit card from upnhm.samshrm.com/.
What Is Required To Download The Admit Card?
When registering, candidates will get their application number via SMS to their registered phone number. This application number and their DOB are required for a candidate to download the admit card. Even, candidates should have their login credentials to enter the website upnhm.samshrm.com/ to download the admit card.
UP NHM Admit Card Release Date
The exact date of admit card release has not been announced in the notification. However, as the general practice, candidates, who have applied for the recruitment, can check the official website 10 days before the examination date. The notification reads the tentative date of the test as 4th of November 2018. So, candidates can expect the admit card to be released around the 23rd or 24th of October 2018. They will find a link on the official website once the admit card is released and the same will be updated here.
UP NHM Admit Card 2018 Download
- Candidates will have to visit upnhm.samshrm.com/ or upnrhm.gov.in/ first
- When they visit upnrhm.gov.in/, they will see a link to the admit card once it is released. They can find this link under the category called Updates
- When they click on this link, they will be prompted to provide the registration number and password
- They will have to provide the required details and should click on the “Submit Button”
- They will be taken to a page that contains the Admit Card
- They will also find the “Print” option under the E-Admit Card
- Before the print, they are recommended to check the correctness of the details in the admit card
- They will have to print the admit card and should take it to the examination hall
- They will also have to carry a valid photo identity along with the admit card to the examination hall
- If they fail to carry the admit card, they will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
Details On UP NHM Admit Card
The admit card will have the personal details of the candidate. Also, there will be details about the date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates are recommended to be in the examination hall in advance. This will help them avoid the last-minute rush.
Documents Needed To Carry To The Examination Centre
Candidates should essentially carry their admit card. In addition, they will also have to carry a valid photo ID proof. They will not be permitted to carry any electronics like mobile phone, calculator, etc. So, candidates should avoid taking these things to the examination centre.
Candidates, who have applied for the UP NHM, will have to regularly check the official website. In general, the admit cards are released 10 days before the test. Regularly checking the website will help the candidates to download the admit card as soon as it is released.
Before they download, candidates should make sure that the details given in the admit card are correct to the best of their knowledge. They can get to know the latest updates by visiting the following link on the official website of the National Health Mission@ upnrhm.gov.in/.
Candidates are also recommended to remember that the lab technician, nurse and OT Technicians for which this recruitment is conducted will be contractual positions. The contract is valid for one year. The employment might be extended based on the performance of the candidate during the contractual period.
As per the latest notification issued on the official website, it has been stated that the positions announced for the Shahjahanpur, Firozabad and Bahraich districts of the state of UP has been withdrawn. So, no positions and vacancies will be available in these three districts. The recruitment authority has also added 546 fresh vacancies and 14 new districts as compared to the notification issued on the 28th of September 2018 earlier.