The UP Police Constable 2021 online form is expected to release around October 2021 and interested candidates must check eligibility conditions to submit the online application form. UP Constable 2021 exam will be conducted by the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board for recruiting constables in the Uttar Pradesh police force across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Apply online process will begin after the release of the official notification on the official website @ www.uppbpb.gov.in. Candidates will be allowed to fill in the application form only in the online mode as and when the application portal is opened by the Board.
The application process and eligibility criteria, documents required, etc., are mentioned in the given article and a candidate interested to apply for UP Constable Recruitment 2021 should go through this article to get a detailed overview of the entire application process.
UP Constable Important Dates
UP Constable Recruitment 2021 official notification is yet to be released on the official website. The candidate is advised to go through the official website from time to time but for the convenience of the candidate here are the tentative dates for the UP Constable Recruitment examination 2021 in a tabular form.
|Release of Notification||October, 2021|
|Start date to apply online||November, 2021|
|Last date to apply online||November, 2021|
|Release of admit card||15 days prior to the date of examination|
|Date of examination||November-December 2021|
|Written examination result||December, 2021|
|Document verification and Physical test||December 2021 - January 2022|
|Final result||January - February 2022|
UP Constable Eligibility Criteria 2021
The UP Police Constable recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria in terms of age, nationality, educational qualification, character, marital status, and physical fitness are explained below.
Candidates for the UP Police constable post must fulfill the below-mentioned nationality criteria.
Candidates must be either:
- An Indian citizen (or)
- A Tibetan refugee who has migrated to the Indian subcontinent (before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling here. (or)
- A person of Indian origin migrated from countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam with the motive of settling here permanently.
Candidates who belong to the categories (b) and (c) categories will have to procure an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the Indian Government to secure their appointment.
All candidates applying for the post of UP Police Constable must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (class 12th) from a recognized Board or must have passed any equivalent examination.
Note: Candidates will have to submit the proof of their passing in the form of a mark sheet/certificate/degree etc. during document verification.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The prescribed age limit for both male and female candidates is mentioned below.
- Male candidates: Must be aged between 18 and 22 years of age i.e., the candidate must have been born before 2nd July 1999 and not after 1st July 2003.
- Female candidates: Must be aged between 18 and 25 years of age i.e., the candidate must have been born before 2nd July 1996 and not after 1st July 2003.
The candidates belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and other categories will have relaxation in their upper age limit as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Ex-Service Men||3 yrs|
Candidates seeking an appointment must note that no male candidate who has married more than one woman and female candidates who are married to such men who is already married to another woman will not be considered eligible for an appointment as Police Constable in UP Police Force. However, the Board shall accept candidates under certain special conditions if any strong inherent reason for that step if provided by the candidate.
Candidates must be both physically and mentally fit and sound to be considered eligible to serve the UP Police Force.
No candidate who does not maintain a decent and untarnished character shall be appointed to serve the UP Police Force.
UP Constable Application Form 2021
The UP Police form 2021 shall be released by the Board online after the release of the official notification. Candidates need to visit the official website of the Board to fill and submit the online application form.
UP Police Constable : How To Apply Online?
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility should follow the following process to fill in the UP Police Constable recruitment application form.
- Visit the official website of the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board @ www.uppbpb.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Notification/Advertisement and look for ‘UP Police Constable and Armed Constabulary’
- Click on the link to visit the ‘candidate registration’ option
- Candidates before proceeding towards registration must go through all the important instructions that have been mentioned on the site related to the application
- After reading all the instructions, proceed towards the registration process
- Candidates have to fill in all the necessary details such as
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Educational qualification of the candidate
- Communication address of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Written exam venue preferences of the candidate
- Valid mobile number of the candidate
- Valid email ID of the candidate
- After filling in all the necessary details, candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature according to the prescribed dimensions. The photograph must be between 30 kb and 80 kb. The signature must be between 5kb and 80kb. Both the signature as well as the photo must be in the JPEG/JPG format only.
- Candidates must now proceed towards the application fees payment option either online or offline. Candidates can pay their application fee online by using a debit card/credit card/ net banking option. They can also pay their fee in the offline mode by generating an e-challan and paying it in the nearest SBI bank branch within the stipulated time.
- After filling in all details and rechecking all the details and paying the application fee/generating challan, candidates must now click on the ‘Submit’ option. The application form will be submitted successfully. Candidates can download their filled application form for future reference.
(a) Candidates are allowed to fill in only one application form. Filling and submitting multiple forms will result in the cancellation of candidature.
(b) After the last date of the application process ends, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in the application details. The Board will not entertain any such requests.
(c) If at any stage it is found out that the details entered by the candidate is false/misleading, the Board has the right to debar such candidates.
(d) Candidate must ensure that the photo and signature uploaded by them is clear and properly identifiable. The scanned photo must be a colored photograph with the face clear and visible.
UP Constable Fee
All the male candidates interested to apply for the UP Constable Recruitment examination 2021 will have to pay a fee of Rs 400/- whereas all the female candidates need not pay any fee.
The fee can be submitted in 2 ways:
- Online Mode: Here the candidate is expected to enter the credit card/ debit card/net banking details and complete the process.
- Offline Mode: Here a challan will be generated which shall contain the details of the candidate. The candidate is then expected to go to any State Bank of India branch and pay the fees.
While filling the application form of UP Constable Recruitment 2021, the candidate should furnish the accurate details as per certificates. The candidate should keep the following documents ready while filling the application form.
- Educational qualification details such as 10th certificate, 12th certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Category/Age relaxation related proof documents such as government authorized certificates etc.
- Scanned copy of photo and signature as per the specifications mentioned above.
UP Constable Apply Online FAQ’s
Q. When Is The Application Form Of UP Constable Recruitment 2021 Starts?
A. The application form will start with the release of the notification which is expected in the month of October 2021.
Q. What Is The Size Of The Photograph For The Application Form Of UP Constable Recruitment 2021?
A. The size of the photograph is 30kb to 80kb.
Q. What Is The Age Relaxation For OBC Candidate In UP Constable Recruitment 2021?
A. The OBC candidate will get an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For A Male SC Candidate?
A. A male SC candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 400/- on an online or offline basis.
Q. What Is The Fee For A EWS Candidate Who Is A Female?
A. There will be no charges for a female candidate.