UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 : UPPRPB is expected to release UP Police Constable notification in October 2019 and invite application forms from all the eligible candidates to fill about 50000 vacancies for the post of UP Police Constable. The apply online process will most probably start in October 2019 and last date of online form submission will be November 2019. UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will conduct the recruitment process of UP Police Constable. The selection of suitable candidates will be made on the basis of a written test and physical efficiency / measurement test, candidates who qualify both these stages will be recruited as UP Police Constable. By reading further, interested candidates will get the important information about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
|Post||UP Police Constable|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of vacancies||50000 (tentative)|
|Apply online||Link will be activated soon|
|Notification||To be notified|
|Official website||http://uppbpb.gov.in (or) http://prpb.gov.in/|
- UP Constable Apply Online 2019
- UP Police Constable Syllabus
- UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019
- UP Police Constable Result
- UP Lekhpal
- UPPSC Annual Calendar
UP Police Constable Important Dates
Interested candidates should know about the important dates regarding UP Police Constable Recruitment which are mentioned here.
|Notification Release||October, 2019|
|Application Form Release||October, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||November, 2019|
|Admit Card||November, 2019|
|Exam||November / December 2019|
|Result||December 2019 / January 2020|
|Physical Efficiency / Measurement Test||February, 2020|
|Final Result||To be notified|
UP Police Constable Notification 2019
UP Police Constable Notification 2019 is expected to be released in October 2019 on the official website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion board @ uppbpb.gov.in or prpb.gov.in/. Candidates will be able to download the notification from the website or from the download link provided below.
Download UP Constable Notification 2019 PDF (link will be activated soon)
Number Of Vacancies
UP Police Recruitment Board will conduct the recruitment process to fill about 50000 vacancies for the post of UP Police Constable in October 2019. The number of vacancies is expected to be 50000, but it can change depending on the requirement of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2019
Interested candidates should fulfil all the eligibility criteria as set by the UP Police to become eligible for UP Police Constable. Candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions as the selection board will verify them during the selection process. Candidates should note that the relaxation provided in the eligibility criteria is only applicable for the residents of Uttar Pradesh only.
Only the candidates of following will be eligible for UP Police Constable Post
- Indian Citizen
- Tibetan refugee who have come to permanently settle in India before 1st January 1962
- Those who have migrated to India from any one of the following countries with intention to permanently settle in India
- Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
Note: All the candidates except for Indian citizen must have an eligibility certificate issued by the State Government in order to become eligible for UP Police Constable Recruitment.
UP Police Department has set different age limit for male and female candidates in order to become eligible for UP Police Constable Recruitment.
Candidates should be at least 18 years old and they must not have attained 22 years of age.
Minimum age limit for female candidates will be 18 years and they should not have attained age of 25 years.
|Gender||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Male||18 years||Less than 22 years|
|Female||18 years||Less than 25 years|
Candidates who belong to the reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / OBC will get 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit as per the policy of the government.
To become eligible for UP Police constable recruitment, candidates should have passed intermediate (10+2) exam or equivalent exam from an education board recognized by the state government.
Candidates should possess below mentioned height, chest and weight to become eligible for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
|General / OBC / SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST||160 cm||147 cm|
Chest – Only For Male Candidates
|General / OBC / SC||79 cm||84 cm|
|ST||77 cm||82 cm|
Note: The minimum difference between expanded and unexpanded chest should be 5 cm.
Female candidates should have minimum weight of 40 KG.
UP Police Constable Application Form 2019
Candidates who are interested in applying for UP Police constable recruitment will have to fill the online application form through the UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board website @ uppbpb.gov.in or prpb.gov.in/ as it will be the only way to apply. UP Police Constable Application Form is expected to be released in October 2019 but the exact release date has not been announced yet so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website.
UP Police Constable Apply Online Link 2019 (link will be activated soon)
UP Police Constable : How To Apply Online?
Candidates will need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Step I – Application Form
- Visit the official website of UP Police Recruitment Board or click here
- Click on Notification / Advertisement
- Click on “Candidate’s Registration” link for constable recruitment
- Read the instructions
- Fill in the registration form
- Upload scanned copy of photograph
- Upload scanned copy of signature
- Preview your application form
- Make changes if required
- Proceed to make payment of application fee
Step II – Application Fee
- Select the mode of payment (either online or offline)
- Online payment can be made through Internet Banking, Debit / Credit Card
- Make payment of the application fee
- Take printout of your application form
- Take printout of SBI e-challan
- Deposit the application fee at the nearest SBI Branch
- You will receive a confirmation of fee payment on your registered mobile number / email id
- Visit the official website
- Take printout of your application form
To complete the UP Police Constable online application process, candidates will need to make payment of the online application fee. The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for all the candidates irrespective of their category. Candidates can either pay the UP Police Constable Application Fee through online mode using net banking, credit / debit card or in offline mode using SBI E-Challan, which can be downloaded while filling the online application form.
Documents Needed To Apply
Following documents are needed to be uploaded at the time of filling the UP Police Constable Application Form
- Scanned copy of Photo (size between 5kb to 80kb)
- Scanned copy of Signature (size between 5kb to 80kb)
Apart from the above mentioned documents, candidates will also need the following documents at the time of document verification
- Educational certificates
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (High school marksheet / birth certificate)
- Domicile certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Government issued eligibility certificate (for non-Indian citizens)
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of UP Police Constable Recruitment exam 2019 is mentioned below
UP Police Constable Examination is being conducted in 2 stages which are:
- Stage – 1: Written examination
- Stage – 2: Document Verification and Physical Efficiency Test
The written exam pattern for the UP Police Constable exam 2019 is as follows.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of marks|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||38||76|
|IQ and Reasoning Ability||37||74|
- Total marks awarded to the written exam is 300 marks.
- There will be negative marking for every answer that has been wrongly attempted.
- According to the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the Board will fix different slots and shifts for the written exam.
- The candidate will be awarded 2 marks for each right answer.
- The written exam will be conducted in the computer based mode and will be of objective type.
- If any question or the options provided for has any errors in it, then all the candidates appearing for the exam shall get full marks for that particular question.
- There will be no marks awarded for Personality Efficiency Test.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2019
The detailed syllabus of the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 written exam is mentioned below as per the syllabus prescribed by the Board.
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian Constitution’
- Indian Economics
- Market and Commerce
- Indian and World Geography
- Uttar Pradesh education system and culture
- Uttar Pradesh Police and General Administration
- Human Rights
- Internal Security and Terrorism
- India and its Relation with neighbouring countries
- Cyber crime
- Awards and Recognitions
- Important days and events
- National Currency
- Books and their Authors
- Social Media Communication
- Basic Knowledge of Grammar
- Word Knowledge
- Idioms Phrases
- Sentence correction
Numerical and Mental Ability
- Number System
- Decimals and Fractions
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simple and Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Tables and Graphs
- Arithmetic computations and other analytical functions
- Logical diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship interpretation
- Perception test
- Word formation test
- Letter and Number series
- Word and Alphabet analogy
- Direction sense
- Data interpretation
- Arguments and conclusions
- Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability –
- Mental Aptitude: Attitude towards the following topics will be tested.
- Public interest
- Law and order
- Communal harmony
- Rule of law
- Ability of adaptability
- Interest towards profession
- Mental toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged
- Gender sensitivity
- Relationship and analogy test
- Series completion
- Coding decoding
- Direction sense
- Blood relations
- Alphabet problems
- Venn diagram
- Mathematical ability test
- Reasoning Ability:
- Similarity and differences
- Problem solving
- Judgment analysis
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
UP Police Constable Selection Process 2019
The selection process for UP Police Constable is mentioned below.
To select the suitable candidate for the post of UP Police Constable, UPPBPB conducts written exam. Firstly, all the eligible candidates who will successfully apply for the post of UP Police Constable will have to appear for a written exam. The written exam will be of 300 marks and most probably consist of Multiple Choice Questions. The candidate will be awarded 2 marks for each right answer.
Documents Verification and Personality Efficiency Test
The applicant who will clear the written exam will be called for document verification followed by Physical efficiency test. There will be no marks awarded for this. Personality Efficiency Test includes the following.
- For Male Candidates – Running of 4.8 km have to be done in 25 minutes
- For Female Candidates- Running of 2.4 km have to be done in 14 minutes
After the candidates’ documents get verified and the Physical efficiency test is completed, UPPBPB will release the final merit list of the candidates.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019
UP Police Constable admit card 2019 will be released by UPPBPB on its official website one week prior to the commencement of the exam. UP Police Constable admit card is the most important document that need to be present at the time of the examination. If the candidate fails to present the admit card at the examination hall then he/she shall not be permitted to proceed for the examination. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates alone to download their respective UP Police Constable admit card 2019 before the exam.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the following given steps in order to download the UP Police Constable 2019 examination admit card.
- Visit the official website @ uppbpb.gov.in
- Find the ‘UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019’ Link
- Open the link
- Find the link to download admit card
- Click on download
- A new page will get opened
- Enter the registration id and password
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Your admit card will appear
- Download the admit card
- Take a print out of your admit card
UP Police Constable Answer Key 2019
UPPBPB will release the answer key for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Exam on its official website. The answer key will give a clear idea to the candidate’s about their performance in the written exam. If the candidates have any objection with the answers provided in the answer key, they can submit their objections with the proper documentary proof to the UPPBPB recruitment authority. After taking a look at the objections and making the necessary changes, UPPBPB will release a final answer key on its official website. It will be available in a PDF file format on the official website. In order to analyze your exam and calculate the marks the candidate is getting, answer key is very helpful. The candidate can check the answer provided in the answer key.
UP Police Constable Result 2019
UPPBPB will release the result of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 on the official website. Candidates who will give the UP Police Constable 2019 exam can check their result on the official website of UPPBPB. Candidate who will clear the cut off and whose name appears on the result list are then qualified for the physical efficiency test round. In this round candidate both males and females have to undergo several tests. Candidates qualifying this stage are then invited by the Board for the document verification round. All those candidates who clear all the stages are then recommended by the commission for appointment based on the merit as well as the number of vacancies available.
How To Check Result?
- Visit the UPPRPB website
- Find ‘Notice’ section and click on Police Constable result
- Download the result pdf and find roll number and name, father and mother name along with date of birth
- Keep it for reference
UP Police Constable Cut Off 2019
The selection for the post of UP Police Constable will be made on the basis of Cutoff Marks, which will be decided by the UPPBPB and will be published on its website. Those candidates who score more or equal marks to the cut off will be considered qualified.
UP Police Constable Salary 2019
The candidates who will be selected for the post of UP Police Constable will get pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,000 with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000. As per 7th CPC the basic pay will be Rs.21700/-. The gross salary of UP Police Constable per month will be Rs.30000 – 40000/-.
UP Police Constable 2019 FAQs
Q. When The UP Police Constable Application Form Will Be Released?
A. UP Police Constable Application Form is expected to be released in October 2019.
Q. How Many Vacancies Are There For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
A. There is expected to be 50000 vacancies for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
A. Male candidates should not be older than 22 years and female should not be older than 25 years in order to become eligible for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
Q. How Much Relaxation In The Upper Age Limit Will Be Given To The SC / ST Candidate For UP Police Constable 2019 Recruitment?
A. SC / ST candidates will get 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit for UP Police Constable 2019 recruitment.
Q. How Much Will Be The Application Fee For UP Police Constable?
A. UP Police Constable Application Fee will be Rs. 400/-
Q. How Much Salary Will UP Police Constable Get Per Month?
A. The basic pay will be Rs.21700 as per 7th CPC and in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20,000 with Grade pay of Rs.2000/-. The Gross salary of UP Police constable will be approximately Rs.30000 – 40000/-.