West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will organize a recruitment event for the posts of General Duty Medical Officers (Specialist). WBHRB Medical Officer Notification 2021 will be released and invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens. The last date to apply online is 18th of July, 2021 up to 8 p.m. and interested candidates should go online now @https://eadmission.net.in/ to apply.
But before that, they are recommended to know important details like date of release of official advertisement, no. of vacancies, qualification, age limit, application form, process, fees and mode of payment, pattern of examination, admit card, result etc.
WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment Overview
|Name of the examination||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Medical Officers (Specialist) Recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialist) Recruitment 2021|
|Advertisement no.||To be notified|
|Post name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|No. of vacancies||1437|
|Application submission dates||July 9th to 18th, 2021 (before 8 p.m.)|
|Examination / interview||Yet to be announced|
|Results announcement||Yet to be announced|
|Apply online @||https://eadmission.net.in/|
|Helpline number||(033) 23570085|
WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialist) 2021 Notification & Vacancies
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will release an official notification/advertisement for recruitment of total 1437 candidates on the posts of Medical Officer under Health & Family Welfare Department of West Bengal.
Download WBHRB Medical Officer Notification 2021 Pdf
To know group & category-wise, no. of vacancies, please go through the official notification.
WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialist) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have M.B.B.S. degree along with a recognized as well as requisite PG qualification in the respective specialty. In addition to this, the applicant should be registered as Medical Practitioners in any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
Age Limit & Relaxation (As on January 1st, 2021)
There is no minimum age limit. Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st Jan 2021. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as shown below:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|For SC & ST candidates of West Bengal||5 years|
|For OBC candidates of West Bengal||3 years|
|For more details, please refer to official notification or click here|
WBHRB Medical Officers 2021 Application Fee
All the applicants should have to pay an amount of Rs. 210/- towards application fee. However, persons with disabilities and applicants belonging to ST / SC category of West Bengal are not required to pay any amount towards application fees. They are exempted from any type of fee submission.
Mode of payment is net banking only.
Note- fee once paid shall not be refunded under any conditions
WBHRB Medical Officers 2021 Application Form
WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialist) recruitment 2021 application forms shall be available on the website www.wbhrb.in from July 9th 2021. The last date of full submission of form is 18th of July, 2021 up to 8 p.m. The process of attempting an online application is explained below:
- Open WBHRB’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few sections named as ‘About WBHRB’, ‘Recruitment’ etc
- Click link ‘Online Application’ available under the ‘Recruitment’ section
- A new page will be opened having links related to ongoing recruitment exercises
- Find and click on link ‘Recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) (Advt.No. R/MO(SP)/50(1)/2021)’
- A new page will be opened
- Once again, find and click on link ‘Recruitment to the Post of MEDICAL OFFICER (SPECIALIST) (Advt.No. R/MO(SP)/50(1)/2021)’
- You will see a new page having the main heading as ‘Advt.No. R/MO(SP)/50(1)/2021’
- Read all the points before proceeding towards online application
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- You will see a new page having a form
- Select specialization
- Enter your name and mobile no.
- Select category, gender, date of birth etc
- Select mode of payment
- Enter security code
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will see your registration no. & password; please note it down for future reference
- Also, you will get a text message on your registered mobile no. having details of your registration
- On the same page, you will a link ‘Fill Application Form and Upload Documents’
- Click it to fill the application form
- On clicking the said link, you will see a login page
- Enter your registration ID and password
- Click the ‘Login’ button
- After signing in, you will see your dashboard having link ‘Make Payment’
- Click the link ‘Make Payment’
- Re-check all the details then click ‘Confirm’ tab
- Select your bank and make payment online by using internet banking service
- After paying the application fee, upload scanned copies of supportive documents
- Fill and submit rest details in your application
- Print your application and keep it safe to use in future
WBHRB Medical Officers 2021 Selection process
Final selection of candidates on the post of Medical Officers (Specialist) will be made on the basis of a written examination and interview. However, venues, dates & pattern/scheme of examination are not disclosed by the Board. Very soon, we will update this piece of writing with dates, centres and scheme of examination.
WBHRB Medical Officers (Specialist) 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for written examination and call letter for interview will be available soon on the website of WBHRB. Once admit card/call letter released and published on the official website, candidates can download by using their registration no. & password.
WBHRB Medical Officers 2021 Result
Final results shall be announced after few days from the date of the interview. However, the exact date of result declaration is yet to be out.