Central Railway Apprentice 2021 notification has been released on 6th Feb 2021 by the Central Railways. RRC/CR invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Apprentices in several trades under the Apprentices Act 1961. Interested candidates can fill and submit an online application on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com before the last date i.e. 5 March till 17:00 hrs.
But before submitting an application, they are required to know few important things like date of release of official notification & no., mode of selection, no. of apprentice slots, eligibility conditions, minimum educational qualification, payment of fees, how to apply, last date for receipt of the application, training period & stipend, result, etc.
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Official Notification
On 22nd June 2021, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has released a notification for engagement of Act apprentices in various trades under the Apprentices Act 1961. As per the official notification, Central Railway (RRC/CR) will recruit 2532 candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices in the following Cluster & Units.
|Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Nagpur||Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni|
|Pune||Diesel Loco Shed|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Bhusawal||TMW Nasik Road|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot|
|Mumbai||S&T Workshop, Byculla|
|Kurla Diesel Shed|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai|
Download CR Apprentice notification 2021 Pdf
|Examination name||Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Central Railway (RRC/CR)|
|Notification released on||6 Feb 2021|
|No. apprentice of slots||2532|
|Starting of online application||6 Feb 2021 (11 AM)|
|Date & time of closing of online application||5 Mar 2021 till 5 PM|
|Mode of selection||Merit list|
|Final merit list||Yet to be released|
|Apply online @||www.rrccr.com|
|Helpline numbers||9136299182 & 9136299183|
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit and Relaxation (As on July 1st, 2021)
Minimum age- 15 years & maximum age- 24 years; however, relaxation in upper age limit / maximum age will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as shown below:
|Category||Upper age limit is relaxable by|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with disability||10 years|
Minimum Educational Qualification
An applicant should have passed class 10th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. In addition to this, applicants also possess a certificate in the notified trade issued by the NCVT.
Read : South Central Railway Apprentice 2021
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Application Fee & Payment
Women candidates, applicants belonging to SC / ST categories, and persons with disabilities are not required to pay a fee. Rest candidates (male candidates of general, OBC, and ex-servicemen) are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- towards the application fee. This amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Applicants should pay their application fee through the payment gateway integrated with the online application by using internet banking/credit/debit card /SBI challan etc.
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Application Form & Process
Central Railway Apprentice recruitment 2021 application forms are available online on the website www.rrccr.com. Interested candidates must use this link to fill & submit the online application.
CR Apprentice Apply Online Link 2021
The entire process of attempting an online application is given below:
- Open the website of Central Railway (RRC/CR)
- Read the caution note then click on the ‘Enter’ tab
- You will be landed on the homepage
- Before applying, read the important instructions by clicking the link ‘View/download instructions’ available under notice ‘Online application for engagement (training) of Act Apprentices in Central Railway (2020-21)’
- After going through instructions, now click the link ‘Click here to proceed for Online Application’; it is also available under the same notification as above
- A new page will be opened having a ‘Login’ form and link to register for new applicants
- Since you are new so click the link ‘Click here to Register’
- You will see a new page having a registration form for new users
- Select the state you belong to from a given drop-down menu
- Type your full name as mentioned in class 10th certificate or mark sheet
- Type your father’s name
- Select gender, community, date of birth, etc.
- Enter your email ID and mobile no.
- Select your ITI qualification details and trade for which you want to apply
- Cross-check all the details then click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Instantly, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number and registration details like registration no. and password on your registered email address
- Enter OTP then click on the ‘verify mobile no.’ tab
- Now, you are registered and verified
- Now, use your registration ID & password to log in and complete the application
- After login into your account, select the cluster, and unit for which you want to apply
- Click on the ‘Next’ button
- Provide your educational & technical qualification details
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab
- Type your address details
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature
- Scan and upload your original class 10th or its equivalent mark sheet/certificate
- Scan & upload your original National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Scan and upload your valid caste certificate (only for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
- Upload scanned disability certificate (if applicable)
- Upload scanned copies of other supportive documents, wherever applicable
- Click on the tab ‘Save & Proceed’
- Pay the application fees by following further instructions carefully
- Print final submitted an application and keep it safe for future reference
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Mode Of Selection
Final selection of candidates for engagement of apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961, over Central Railway shall be done on the basis of the order of merit. After receiving all the applications, the recruitment panel will prepare a merit list on the basis of all the candidates’ marks of class 10th and ITI.
Training period & Stipend
The total training period will be 3 years. During this training period, act apprentices will get a stipend as per the Government rules. For more details, please refer to Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.