RRB ASM Apply online 2020 will start in August 2020 on the respective website of RRB. Candidates interested in RRB ASM 2020 can apply online by filling application form available on all RRB(s) websites from August 2020. RRB ASM 2020 online application form can be filled till September 2020.
RRB ASM 2020 will be one of the largest recruitment events in the year 2020 because after conducting this recruitment examination Railway Recruitment Boards will shortlist nearly 50,000 eligible candidates to recruit on the vacant posts of Assistant Station Master in several railway zones.
RRB ASM 2020 Important Events
|Examination name||RRB ASM 2020|
|Conducted by||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Post Name||Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|Essential Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Online registration||August 2020|
|Admit card for CBT||Will be notified soon|
|CBT on||November 2020|
|CBT Result declared on||Will be notified soon|
|Admit card for Aptitude||Will be notified soon|
|Aptitude test on||Will be notified soon|
|Aptitude result declared on||Will be notified soon|
|Documents verification from||Will be notified soon|
|List of final selection||Will be notified soon|
Candidates must fulfil ASM eligibility Criteria to appear in the exam.
As on 1st July 2020, an applicant must be least 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years.
Candidates belonging to certain categories will have relaxation in upper age limit as follows.
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
Candidate must have Graduation degree in any discipline obtained from Central/ State/ Recognized university/ Institution. Candidates appearing in final year or waiting for final result must not apply.
How Can I Submit RRB ASM 2020 Application Form ?
To submit application for RRB ASM 2020, you need to follow few below-mentioned simple steps
- Open concerned RRBs website in your browser
- Now, you have to find ‘Click here to apply for ASM 2020’ link
- After locating the said link, click it
- You will see a fresh page having several information
- On that page, you will have to find a section having the following heading – ‘Steps to be followed while Registering & Filing the Online Application’
- Now, read all the steps very carefully
- After reading, mark declaration box and click on ‘New Registration’ button
- Your click on ‘New Registration’ will take you to a new page where you see a form having several fields to be filled by a candidate
- Now, fill up all the required details very carefully as you cannot change them later at any stage
- Check the declaration box
- Hit ‘Submit’ button
- Instantly, you will receive an OTP to be typed in online application along with a registration no. & password
- With this registration number & password, now you can login into your account to complete your online application process
- Once you logged into your account, you will have to fill rest of the details
- Then, upload scanned copies of image & signature
- Now, select mode of payment (either online or offline)
- If you will select online payment, then you can pay your application fee by using a debit/credit card or net banking facility
- Otherwise, you will have to generate an e-challan of either SBI or post office to pay application fee offline
- Now, fill all the rest required details in your application form
- For final application submission, click on ‘final submit’ tab
- Print your final submitted application form
RRB ASM 2020 Details To Be Filled In Online Application
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number (recommended but not mandatory)
- Mother & Father name
- Matriculation Board, Roll no. and year of passing
- Mobile number
- Security code
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Educational Details
RRB ASM Application Fee
RRB ASM Application fee for General category is Rs. 500/- whereas for others it is Rs. 250/-.
- General – Rs. 500 (Rs. 400/- shall be refunded on appearing in Stage 1st CBT)
- SC/ST/PwD/female/Ex-servicemen/ Economically backward classes/ Minority – Rs. 250 (Rs. 250/- shall be refunded on appearing in Stage 1st CBT).
RRB Name (s) and Website Address
Find RRB(s) names along with their website addresses below. You can go to any of the RRB(s) website to apply for RRB ASM 2020.
|S.No.||Name of RRB(s)||Website address|
|12||Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|