RRB Group D Apply Online 2022 & Application Form : Railway Recruitment Cells jointly release railway Group D 2022 notification CEN RRC-/2022 for various Posts in Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Eligible candidates can apply online for Railway Group D 2022 recruitment.
Online application forms are to be submitted by checking the eligibility criteria. Online RRB Group D Application process will start soon, candidates have to fill and submit online application on concerned RRB(s) website. The closing date for the online registration of applications will be notified.
RRB Group D Eligibility
Railway Group D eligibility criteria must be met by the interested candidates. The eligibility criterion of Railway Group D is mentioned below.
- Indian citizens and
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees permanently living in India since 01 Jan 1962, persons who have migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zaire and permanently living in India are also eligible.
Note- Apart from Indian citizens, every other candidate will have to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India at the time of appointment.
As on 01 July 2022, the applicant must be 18 years old but not has attained an age of 33 years. Candidates should be born between the following dates
- For UR – 02 July 1989 to 01 July 2004
- For OBC-NCL – 02 July 1986 to 01 July 2004
- For SC / ST- 02 July 1984 to 01 July 2004
However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates of the following communities/categories
|Community / Categories||Maximum upper age or Relaxation in upper age limit|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with disabilities||10 years (UR)|
|13 years (OBC-NCL)|
|15 years (SC / ST)|
|Candidates lived in J&K during 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
|Candidates who have started Act Apprentice before the age of 25 years||35 years of age (UR)|
|38 years of age (OBC-NCL)|
|40 years of age (SC / ST)|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||35 years of age (UR)|
|38 years of age (OBC-NCL)|
|40 years of age (SC / ST)|
Candidates applying for posts in Level-1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix must have passed class 10th examination OR ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent OR NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) granted by NCVT.
Candidates applying for any Post in Level – 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix should be physically fit in all respects. For further details, please go through the Railway Group D 2022 notification.
Documents needed to apply online
Before filling the application, candidates must keep ready the following documents
- The scanned file of the candidate’s color passport photo is taken against the white or light color background; the photo must be of size 35 mm x 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels; the file should be scanned in JPG / JPEG format with 100 DPI resolution and size between 20-50 kb
- The scanned file of the candidate’s signature taken on white paper using a black ink pen; sign should have taken within a box of size 50mm x 20 mm; the size of the scanned file should be in JPG / JPEG format between 10 kb – 40 kb
- Scanned copy of SC / ST certificate (only for those SC / ST candidates who want to avail Free Rail Travel); the scanned file should be in JPG / JPEG format with a size between 50 kb – 100 kb
RRB Group D 2022 Application Form
Railway Group D 2022 applications forms will be available online on the official websites of RRCs. Candidates who want to apply are required to fill and submit an online application along with the fee. The process to fill and submit an online application is mentioned below.
RRB Group D : How To Apply Online?
- Open the official website of the concerned RRB
- On the homepage of the website, you will see several links, images, sections, and tabs
- Find section having the following title – ‘CEN No. RRC-/2022’
- Under this section, you will see two different tabs
- Before filling the application, you must read the detailed notification by clicking on the tab ‘Click here notification’
- After going through detailed notification, now click on the tab ‘Click here-Online Registration’
- A new page will open up having important dates and links to apply for both new and old registered users
- Since you are a new user, therefore, click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Select your ‘Community’, the status of ‘Ex-servicemen’, ‘Course Completed Act Apprenticeship’, and ‘PwBD’
- If you want to check the availability of vacancies then click on the tab ‘Search’ otherwise read and accept the declaration then click on the tab ‘Apply’
- Now, a new page will open up where you have to select ‘Railway of Your Choice’
- Selected Railway confirmation message will pop up on the screen; confirm your selected Railway by clicking on the tab ‘Confirm’; while selecting Railway, you must be careful as you cannot modify your selected Railway after registration
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then accept the declaration and click on tab ‘Submit’
- The online registration form will open up
- Enter and re-enter your name
- Select your date of birth
- Enter your ‘Aadhaar Number / Enrolment No’
- Enter your father’s and mother’s name
- Select your minimum educational qualification
- Select board, Registration no. and Year of passing
- Enter your mobile number
- Re-enter your mobile number
- Enter then re-enter your email
- Enter ‘Security Code then read and accept the declaration
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Confirm your registration details by clicking on the tab ‘Confirm’
- Your registration is successful now; you will get your registration ID and password; meantime, you will also receive 2 different OTPs; 1 OTP on your registered mail and another on your registered mobile number
- Click on tab ‘OK’; a new screen will appear where you have to enter and submit both the OTPs
- Now you have logged into your account and have successfully validated your email and mobile number
- Click on the tab ‘Apply/Edit’
- Select your ‘Essential Qualification’, ‘Nationality’, ‘Community’ and ‘Gender’
- Select other options then enter ‘Security Code’ as shown in the image
- Cross-check all the entered details then click on the tab ‘Submit’
- Now, enter the priority of posts in the order of your preference
- Enter security code then click on the tab ‘Submit’
- Verify your post preference details then click on the tab ‘Confirm’
- Now, proceed further to deposit the application fee
- After completion of payment, proceed further to enter your detailed educational qualification
- Select choice of exam language
- Fill in the details of a valid Photo ID card
- provide rest details such as ‘Mother Tongue’ ‘Address’ etc.
- Enter bank account details for the refund
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature
- Upload a scanned copy of your ‘SC / ST’ certificate (if you belong to the SC / ST category and want to avail free rail travel)
- Read and accept the declaration for final submission of the application
Note – Personal details should be the same as mentioned in 10th/matriculation
RRB Group D 2022 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates going to apply for RRC Group D 2022 recruitment examination are required to know that General/OBC candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500/- (Rs. 400/- shall be refunded to them if they appeared in CBT) as their examination fee. On the other hand, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/transgender/minorities/financially weaker classes will have to pay a fee of Rs 250/- as their examination fee. However, this fee will be refunded to such candidates who appear in the computer-based test. Candidates can pay their examination fee in any of the following modes.
- Online – To pay the examination fee online, candidates have to use a debit/credit card. They can also pay the amount through a net banking facility.
- Offline – To pay the examination fee offline, a candidate has to generate an e-challan of either SBI or post office at the time of filling up the online application. Print it on an A4 size paper. After filling the required details in e-challan, submit to the bank/ post office with the requisite examination fee.
About RRC Group D 2022 Recruitment Examination
Railway Group D exam will be a computer-based test having four sections- Arithmetic Ability, General Science, Reasoning & General Knowledge. There will be a total of 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 1.50 hours (90 minutes). Railway Recruitment Cells will conduct Group D 2022 recruitment examination in all major cities in India. However, exact examination date and other important dates will be announced by RRB/RRCs in due course of time.
Railway Group D Application Form FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online?
A. Railway Group D Apply Online the last date will be notified soon.
Q. Through Which Website I Can Submit Application Form?
A. To submit an application form, you are required to visit the official website of concerned RRC.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For OBC Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to OBC categories will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards examination fee. However, Rs. 400/- shall be refunded to them after deducting applicable bank charges if they appeared for CBT.