Railway Group D Apply Online 2018 & Application Form : Railway Recruitment Cells jointly released railway Group D 2018 notification CEN 02/2018. Now, the time has come for candidates to apply for Railway Group D 2018 online application. Online Application process has been started, to apply for RRC Group D 2018, candidates have to fill and submit online application on concerned RRB(s) website. Complete application procedure is listed below.
- Open RRB(s) website you wanted to applied for
- Now, hit the pointer on the ‘Click here to apply for CEN 02/2018’ link on homepage
- In no time, you will see a new page having two main headings. The one will be showing ‘RRC Group D 2018’ related ‘Important Dates’ and the other will be ‘Steps to be followed while Registering & Filing the Online Application’
- Before clicking ‘New registration’ button, read all the steps provided under ‘Steps to be followed while Registering & Filing the Online Application’ heading
- Since you are a new user so click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- But before that check the provided declaration box
- Immediately you will see a new page having a form with basic fields to be filled by candidates
- Now, enter all the required details very carefully as you cannot change them later at any stage
- You need to provide few basic information such as name, date of birth, age, Aadhar Number, father/mother name, matriculation board/roll no./year of passing, contact details (mobile number & email address) etc.
- Type the security code as shown in the image
- Check the declaration box
- Before hitting cursor on the ‘Submit’ button, you should cross-check all the given information
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will receive an OTP along with registration number and a password
- Note down both the registration number & password very carefully as you will need them later to complete online application process
- Now, to complete online application process you need to login into your account with the same registration number and password
- To login, you need to click on the ‘Already Registered’ tab
- On clicking the said tab, you will be landed on a new page where you see a login form having few fields such as ‘Registration ID’, ‘Password’ and ‘Security Code’
- Fill all the fields very carefully and hit the cursor on the ‘Login’ tab
- After successfully login, you need to fill additional details to proceed with the filling up of online application
- Upload scanned copies of latest passport size photograph along with signature in the prescribed format
- Now, select any mode of payment of application fee either online or offline
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ button
- Don’t forget to print your final submitted application form as you will need it at later stages
Note – Personal details should be same as mentioned in 10th/matriculation
Railway Group D 2018 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates going to apply for RRC Group D 2018 recruitment examination are required to know that this year RRC(s) have increased the amount of application fee. General candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500/- (non-refundable) as their examination fee. On the other hand, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwDs/Ex-servicemen/transgender/minorities/financially weaker classes will have to pay a fee of Rs 250/- as their examination fee. However, this fee will be refunded to such candidates who appear in computer based test. Candidates can pay their examination fee in any of the following mode-
- Online – To pay examination fee online, candidates have to use a debit/credit card. They can also pay the amount through net banking facility.
- Offline – To pay examination fee offline, a candidate has to generate an e-challan of either SBI or post office at the time of filling up online application. Print it on an A4 size paper. After filling the required details in e-challan, submit in bank/ post office with the requisite examination fee.
About RRC Group D 2018 Recruitment Examination
It will be a computer based test having four sections- Arithmetic Ability, General Science, Reasoning & General Knowledge. There will be total 100 MCQs of 100 marks to be solved in 1.50 hours (90 minutes). We are expecting that the Railway Recruitment Cells will conduct Group D 2018 recruitment examination in all major cities in India. However, exact examination date and other important dates are still not known.
If you still have any query or question regarding this recruitment examination write it below in comment section. We wish you Best of Luck.