IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 – Download IBPS PO 2020 Hall Tickets/Call Letter : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS PO 2020 Prelim admit card in the 3rd week of September 2020. All the candidates who have applied successfully for IBPS PO 2020 can download their admit card/ hall ticket for the Prelim exam to be held on 3rd, 4th, 10th October 2020.
- IBPS PO Main exam is scheduled on 28th November 2020 and the Main admit card will be released in 2nd week of November 2020.
- IBPS PO Interview call letter will be released in Jan 2021 and it will be conducted in Feb 2021.
- Candidates can download Prelim/ Main admit cards from IBPS’s website @ibps.in by entering details of Registration Number/ Roll. No. & Date of Birth/Password.
IBPS PO Prelims/MT 2020 Important Dates
|IBPS PO Event||Date|
|Preliminary examination admit card||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Preliminary examination will be held on (online)||3, 4, 10 October 20120|
|Preliminary examination result||Last week of October 2020|
|Main examination admit card||2nd week of November 2020|
|Main examination||28 Nov 2020|
|Main examination result||Dec 2020|
|Interview call letters||Jan 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Note – All the above-mentioned dates are tentative. All the IBPS PO/MT 2020 aspirants are recommended to regularly check this page for updates or check with IBPS’s official website.
IBPS PO 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates who successfully apply for IBPS PO 2020 will be called to appear for the Preliminary examination. Upon qualifying in the Prelim exam, they will be called for the Main examination followed by the Interview.
- Candidates appearing in the Prelim/ Main exam or Interview must have a valid call letter/ admit card.
- Call letters for Preliminary/ Main/interview will be issued in online mode only through the website of IBPS and will not be sent by post.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Admit Card
Applicants belonging to SC / ST and minority communities can opt for pre-examination training to be arranged by the Nodal Banks / Participating Organisations at limited centers. Pre-examination training will be free of cost but other expenses like boarding, traveling, etc. should be borne by the candidates. Candidates who opt for the pre-exam training will be needed to download their admit card in September 2020. The method/ process to download IBPS PO call letters for Pre-exam training/ Preliminary/ Main Exam/Interview are the same as given below.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020
IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card 2020 will be issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in online mode through its website i.e. www.ibps.in. An eligible applicant must download the admit card from the official IBPS website by submitting her / his Registration Number/ Roll No. and Password / Date of Birth. IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 will have reporting time and start time of the test along with other details.
How To Download IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Admit Card?
Direct Link To Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit card 2020 (Activated Soon)
- Open IBPS’s website @ www.ibps.in/
- Now, click on the ‘CWE PO/MT’ button
- On clicking ‘CWE PO/MT’ button, you will be landed on a new page where you will see ‘Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X’ link
- Click on it
- Now, find and click on the ‘Click here to Download your online Preliminary examination Call letter for CRP for PO/MT Phase X (CRP PO/MT-X)’ link
- On clicking, you will be landed on a new page (login page) where you will have to select the language (Hindi OR English)
- Now, enter your registration no. /roll no. & password/DOB (DD-MM-YY)
- Now, type the code as shown in the image and click on the ‘Login’ button
- After logging into your account, hit the cursor on ‘Download Admit Card’ button
- Don’t forget to print your IBPS PO/MT 2020 Preliminary admit card
Note – All the candidates are required to know that no hard copy of the IBPS PO/MT 2020 (Preliminary) admit card or any other document will be sent by post/courier.
IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2020
Candidates who qualify for Preliminary examination will be called to appear for the Main examination (tier 2 exam). The candidates who passed in Tier 1 Preliminary examination by scoring minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS will be eligible to appear for the Tier 2 Main examination to be held by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on 28th Nov 2020.
Call letters for the Main examination will be issued by IBPS through its official website. To download call letters for tier 2, candidates will have to use their registration number & date of birth/password. Once call letters for the Main examination are uploaded by IBPS on its website, candidates will be informed through an email and text message.
How To Download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2020?
- Open the website of IBPS in your web browser
- Find and click on the ‘CWE PO/MT’ button/tab
- Click on ‘Download CRP PO/MT-X Main Admit Card’
- Enter and submit your login credentials
- After login, download and print your admit card for the Main examination
Restricted Items In The Exam Centre
Candidates who will be appearing for IBPS PO Prelims or Mains examination are recommended to not bring the following items inside the examination centre
- Any communication device like blue tooth, camera, microphone, pager, earphones, health band, mobile phone etc.
- Open or packed eatable item or water bottle etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any wrist watch
- Any other items such as cap, Hair-band, Belt, hair-pin, handbags, goggles, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, ring, earrings, nose-pin etc.
Documents For Prelim/Main Exam
On the day of IBPS PO Preliminary / Main examinations, candidates must bring their admit card in original and photo copy along with any valid photo ID. If any candidate fails in bringing any of the said documents to the exam centre, s/he will not be allowed to write the Preliminary / Main examination. The additional documents needed with the hall ticket are as follows
- Passport sized photo
- Valid Photo ID in original and Photocopy such as Driving license, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Voter Card, Employee ID, Gazetted Officer issued proof with photograph, University ID, Bank pass book with photograph etc.
- Ration card, learning driving license will not be accepted
- Candidates must report on time mentioned on the call letter otherwise they will not be allowed to write the examination
IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 For Interview
On the basis of performance in the Main examination, candidates will be shortlisted for an Interview which will be conducted by the Participating Banks/ organizations in Jan / Feb 2020. Candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will have to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. The interview will be conducted for 100 marks and to qualify candidates will have to score at least 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants).
How To Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 for Interview?
- Open the authorized website of IBPS
- Go to section ‘CWE PO/MT’
- Click on Download Call Letter for CRP PO/MT-X Interview’
- A login page will open up
- Enter and submit Reg.No/ Roll No. and DOB/ Password
- Download admit card for interview and print it
Documents For Interview
Candidates who will be appearing for the Interview must bring the following documents in original and self-attested photocopies otherwise their candidature shall be cancelled.
- Valid Call letter for Interview
- IBPS PO 2020 Application form
- Class X mark sheet / certificate or a birth certificated issued by the concerned authorities
- Valid photo ID proof
- Certificates or mark sheets of Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste certificate issued by the respective authority (for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
- PWBD certificate in case of PWBDs
- Experience certificates, if any
- Other relevant documents / certificates to support eligibility
Note – Candidates do not send any document directly to Nodal Banks / IBPS before or after the interview
What To Do After Downloading IBPS PO Admit Card 2020?
- Cross check all the details mentioned on your IBPS PO Prelims / Mains / Interview Admit Card 2020. If you find any mistake, contact the respective authorities immediately by raising query at http://cgrs.ibps.in/
- If your photo or signature printed on IBPS PO Prelims / Mains / Interview Admit Card 2020 is blurred then you must take a photo along with an original photo ID to the exam hall.
Details On IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
The following details will be mentioned on your IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
- Candidate’s name, roll number, application number, photo and signature
- Date of Exam, venue & address of exam centre, reporting time and start time of the test
- Thumb impression
- Exam day instructions
Important Instructions for Candidates
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 will be printed with candidate’s personal details (name, signature & image) along with examination centre’s details like centre name, venue address, time & date of Preliminary examination.
- All the students going to appear in IBPS PO/MT 2020 Preliminary/ Main examination must have to carry original and a photo copy of their photo ID card to the examination centre.
- Without required documents, a candidate will not be permitted to appear in the Preliminary/ Main examination.
IBPS PO Admit Card FAQs
Q. I Have Forgotten IBPS Registration ID. How Can I Retrieve IBPS Registration/ Login ID?
A. Check e-mail inbox or SMS inbox for finding Registration number of IBPS PO 2020. IBPS will send registration details on SMS and Mail after successful registration. If you are unable to get Registration ID or facing any difficulty in logging in, raise a query at http://cgrs.ibps.in/ or call on 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566 on all working days between Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Q. The IBPS Website Is Not Accepting My Registration Number. What To Do?
A. You are recommended to try again after few hours. If you still face the same problem, contact the respective authority by raising query at http://cgrs.ibps.in/.
Q. I’m Unable To Login Into My Account On IBPS Website? What Can I Do Now?
A. You must try again later or try to log-in using another web-browser. If you still face the same problem, contact the concerned authority.
Q. What If I Will Not Receive Email / SMS To Download IBPS PO Admit Card?
A. If you have provided correct contact details in the application form then you will definitely receive email / SMS to be sent by IBPS. However, you are recommended to visit the IBPS website regularly for updates as per schedule.
Q. What To Do After Downloading IBPS PO 2020 Admit Card?
A. Save IBPS PO admit card and take print out. Keep admit card safe till the recruitment process is completed.
Q. Who Will Get The IBPS PO Admit Card For The Main Examination?
A. Candidates who qualify IBPS PO Preliminary examination will be eligible to download IBPS PO admit card for the Main examination.
Q. By When I Can Download IBPS PO Admit Card For Preliminary Examination?
A. Candidates can download IBPS PO Prelim admit card from the 3rd week of September 2020 onwards.
Q. Are Candidates Who Opt For IBPS PO Pre-exam Training Will Get Admit Card?
A. Yes, candidates who apply for IBPS PO pre-exam training will have to download a separate admit card to be issued in the first week of Sept 2020.
Q. By When I Can Download IBPS PO Admit Card For Main Examination?
A. Candidates can download IBPS PO Main admit card from the 2nd week of November 2020 onwards.