Indian Navy will conduct a recruitment event for the post of Fireman. Indian navy Fireman Notification 2021 will be released in June 2021 (Expected). Interested candidates can apply online @ www.bhartiseva.com. But before doing that, they should know few important things about this recruitment event such as official notification, important dates, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, eligibility criteria, selection process, admit card, result etc.
Indian Navy Fireman Quicklook
|Recruitment Event Name||Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Indian Navy|
|Notification release||April 2021|
|Commencement of online registration||June 2021|
|Closure of online registration||July 2021|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Written examination||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
|Apply online @||https://register.bhartiseva.com/fireman/|
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Notification
The official notification for the recruitment of civilian personnel on the post of fireman in the Indian Army will be released in June 2021.
Download Indian Navy Fireman Notification 2021
As per the official notification, there is a total of 95 vacancies of firemen to be filled through this recruitment event. The distribution of vacancies is given below:
|Name of the trade/post||Gen||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gr. II & Gr. I)|
Pay as per 7th CPC, Pay Matrix – Level 2- 19,900 – 63,200
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the post of fireman in the Indian Navy should be aware of eligibility conditions as provided in the official notification.
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the post of Fireman in the Indian Navy.
Age Limit & Relaxation
According to the official notification, applicants’ age should be in between 18 to 25 years. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to candidates belonging to special categories:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation (in years)|
|1||Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste||5|
|3||Other Backward Classes||3|
Interested candidates should have passed matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized institution/board.
|Weight||50 kgs (minimum)|
|Chest (on-expansion)||85 cms|
|Chest (un-expanded)||81.5 cms|
|Height without shoes||165 cms, concession of 2.5 cms shall be provided to candidates belonging to scheduled tribes|
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Application Form & Process
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 application forms are available online @ www.bhartiseva.com. But before filling up of online applications, candidates are recommended to read official notification to confirm that they meet the required criteria as well as educational qualifications. The process to submit an online application is given below:
- Open www.bhartiseva.com in your web browser
- On the homepage, you will see a few important links
- Find and click on the ‘Click here for online registration’ tab; it will be available under ‘Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gr. II & Gr. I), NAVAL DOCKYARD, MUMBAI’ main heading
- On clicking the said tab, you will see a new page having ‘Important notice’ & few ‘Guidelines for filling Online Application’
- Read everything carefully
- Now, click on the ‘New registration’ tab; it will be available on the same page
- You will see a signup page for new users
- Fill all the required details carefully such as ‘first, middle & last name’, ‘parents’ name’, ‘contact details’ etc
- Select the ‘ID’ option
- Enter ID card number
- Type a password of your choice
- Re-enter password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Instantly, you will get a six-digit OTP on your mail ID
- Type the OTP and click on the ‘Validate OTP’ tab
- Now, click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab
- Now, enter/select basic details such as gender, category, date of birth, correspondence & permanent address with pin code etc.
- Click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab
- Now, fill up your qualifications details
- Click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photo & signature
- Upload rest supportive documents (applicable for candidates who want relaxation/reservation)
- Print final submitted application form
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Initially, there will be a written examination having objective type questions. Questions will be available in both English & Hindi languages (except the English portion). The Paper will be divided into five sections as shown below and each section will be of 20 maximum marks.
|Section no.||Section name||Indicative syllabus|
|I||General intelligence & reasoning||This section will include MCQs on arithmetical number series, analogies, space visualization, similarities & differences, discriminating observation, decision making, visual memory, non-verbal series etc.|
|II||Numerical aptitude||This section will include MCQs on fundamental arithmetical operations, averages, problems relating to number system, ratio & proportion, time & work, computation of whole numbers, time & distance, discount etc.|
|III||General English||This section will include MCQs on antonyms & synonyms, sentence structure, vocabulary, grammar etc.|
|IV||General awareness||This section will include MCQs on India’s history, geography, culture, economics, sports, constitution, scientific research etc.|
|V||General awareness on fire fighting||This section will include MCQs on knowledge of fire fighting, causes of fire, operational use of fire fighting equipments, life savings drills etc.|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Candidates qualified in written examination will be called to appear for Physical Endurance Test. PET will include the following below given events:
- Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using feet & hand
- Clearing 2.5 metres wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump)
- Moving a man (fireman lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Admit Card
Few days before the date of the written test, candidates will be able to download their admit cards from bhartiseva.com/. For downloading the admit card, an eligible candidate needs to login into his/her account.
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Date Of Examination
Very soon, shortlisted candidates will get to know the exact date, time as well as the venue of written examination & PET. For further instructions, candidates are recommended to refer Indian Navy official website.
Indian Navy Fireman 2021 Result
The final selection of candidates for the post of fireman in the Indian Navy will be purely based on merit. However, the exact date of the result announcement is yet to be released.