LIC AAO 2018 Process :
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 2018 will be one of the most challenging competitive examinations in the year 2018. It is expected that the Life Insurance Corporation of India (aka LIC) will set the highest criteria for selection of candidates. We are assuming that like last recruitment exercise, this year candidates also have to go through the three stages of selection procedure to be finally selected. All the three stages of selection procedure are explained below.
Stage I – Online Written Examination (CBT)
Candidates who will successfully submit their online application along with requisite application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable) have to appear in Stage I (CBT) examination. Since it will be a CBT (computer based test) therefore candidates have to sit in front of a computer for the specified time duration. CBT will be divided into five sections having total 160 MCQs for a maximum of 300 marks.
The five sections are as follows
- English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension
- (40 MCQs),
- Computer knowledge (30 MCQs of 60 marks),
- General knowledge & current affairs (30 MCQs of 60 marks),
- Quantitative aptitude (30 MCQs of 90 marks) and
- Reasoning ability (30 MCQs of 90 marks).
Stage II – Interview
Candidates qualified in Stage I examination will be called for the interview. To qualify interview, a candidate has to score the minimum qualifying marks set by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Stage III : Pre-Employment Medical Examination
After conducting Stage-II interview successfully, the Life Insurance Corporation of India will prepare a list of short listed candidates. Such candidates should have to go through a Pre-employment medical test organized by LIC to confirm whether shortlisted candidate is medically fit or not.
Now you know the complete selection process of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 2018. If you want to apply for this examination then continue reading as we are going to explain how to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 2018. LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 2018 application process will be divided into three stages.
- The first one will be candidate’s registration. In this stage, a candidate has to fill and submit registration form to get a ‘provisional registration number’ & ‘password’
- After getting ‘provisional registration number’ & ‘password’, a candidate has to login into his/her account to complete online application
- After submitting application successfully, a candidate has to pay his/her application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable) online by using a credit/debit card or through net banking.
- After attempting online application, candidates should take a print out of e-receipt & final submitted application
Finally, we just want to say that if you still have any query or suggestions then simple comment below. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You are also requested to go through our other recruitment specialized articles available on homepage. Thanks for reading & Best of Luck.