LIC AAO Application Form 2021 [Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Date] : LIC AAO 2021 official notification will be released by the Life Insurance Corporation on its website on 2nd March 2021. Interested candidates can apply online for LIC AAO 2021 before the last date of registration. LIC AAO eligibility, fee details, and application form process have been discussed below.
- LIC AAO 2021 application form will be available online from 2nd March 2021 and the last date of registration will be 22nd March 2021.
- Candidates must fulfill minimum eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must have aged between 21-30 years as of 1st March 2021 and must possess the required educational qualification for the post applying for.
- LIC AAO application fee cum intimation charges for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/PwD candidates fee is Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only).
LIC AAO Important Dates
|LIC AAO Event||Date|
|Application start date||02 March 2021|
|Application last date||22 March 2021|
|Admit card download||22-30 April 2021|
|Prelim Exam||04, 05 May 2021 (tentative)|
|Main Exam||28 June 2021|
|Final result||To be notified|
|Apply online at||www.licindia.in|
LIC AAO Eligibility 2021
Candidates interested to apply online for LIC AAO 2021 must fulfill the eligibility conditions as follows.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Applicants must be born between 1st March 1990, to 1st March 2001 (including both days) or have completed 21 years of age as of 01 March 2021 but not have attained the age of 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit can be claimed by the applicants of the following categories.
|Category||Relaxations in upper age limit|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 years|
|ECO/ SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|ECO / SSCO (SC/ST)||10 years|
|ECO / SSCO (GEN)||5 years|
|SC / ST|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBD (SC / ST)||15 years|
- RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021
- Upcoming Bank Exams
- UPSC Civil Services 2021
- Civil Services Exam Registration
- For the post of AAO (Generalist) – Applicants must have passed a graduation course in any stream
- For AAO (Rajbhasha) – Master’s degree in English and Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as a compulsory subject OR Master’s degree in Sanskrit and Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English OR Master’s degree in Hindi translation or Hindi and Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory subject
- For AAO (IT) – Applicant posses an MCA degree or a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science or an Engineering degree in Electronics or IT or Computer Science
- For AAO (CA) – Bachelor’s degree and passed CA final examinations of ICAI; must be an Associate Member of ICAI; aspirants of AAO (CA) will be asked to show their membership number which further used for verification
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and passed CT1 & CT5 paper along with any 4 or more papers/examinations of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK, or Institute of Actuaries of India. Candidates must have to show their membership number which further will be used for verification.
LIC AAO 2021 Application Form
LIC AAO 2021 Application forms are available in online mode. Interested candidates have to complete the online application process in three stages
- Stage I – Applicant’s registration
- Stage II – Pay of application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable)
- Stage III – Final submission of application
LIC AAO 2021 Online Application Form Process
LIC AAO 2021 Application process has been given below for applying online.
- Go to the LIC India’s website
- Click on the ‘Careers’ button available at the bottom of the website
- Now, click on the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2021’ link
- Find and click on the ‘Click here for Apply Online’ link
- You will see a new page having a “Click here for New Registration” link
- Click on it to register yourself
LIC AAO Basic Info
- Enter First name, Middle name, and Last name and confirm the same
- Full Name will be displayed
- You have to enter mobile number and confirm and then enter email id and confirm the same
- Enter the security code as shown in the image and click on the ‘Save & Next’ option. Click on ‘Ok’ on the resulting pop-up
- Immediately, you will land on a new page having ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’
- You will also receive the same details via email/SMS given by you at the time of registration
- Note down both ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ carefully to use in future
LIC AAO Photo & Signature
- Now, login into your account if you closed the page with ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’
- Upload photo and Signature using choose file option and the preview will be shown then click on ‘Next’ option
- Fill in remaining details such as Basic details, educational qualification/ experience/ Languages, etc.
- Select the post you have applying for
- Select the category and Enter Subcategory
- Enter PwBD details if applicable
- Select the ‘Religion’ you belong to and select religious minority status, Ex-Servicemen details
- Select UT/ State of Prelim and the Main exam and select center of Prelim and Main exam
LIC AAO Personal Details
- Enter Date of birth, Select Gender, Marital status
- Enter Fathers, Mothers Name and spouse name
- Enter Address for correspondence and permanent address
- The application fee will be shown
- ‘Validate your details’ and click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
LIC AAO Educational Qualification
- Enter Graduation, Post Graduation, Professional Qualification, other details
- Enter Work experience details
- Enter Languages Known details
- Click on Validate details and click on Save & Next
- Preview will be shown, click on I confirm photo, I agree for declaration then on I confirm Signature
- Before clicking the ‘Final Submit’ button, you should cross-check all the details by clicking the ‘Validate your details/Preview’ button
- Click the ‘Final Submit’ button, then click on the ‘Ok’ button on the popup page
- Upload thumb impression, handwritten declaration and enter security code
- Click on Save and Next
- Click on ‘Ok’
- The amount will be displayed, check and enter security code and click on ‘Submit’ and then on ‘Ok’
- Pay the fee using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card
- Your registration will not complete until you click the ‘Submit’ button’ after entering all the details
- Do corrections if any
- Pay the required amount of application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable) by using a debit/credit card or net banking
- Print e-receipt along with final submitted application form
- Keep both print outs carefully as you will need them at the time of selection
Details Needed for Online Application
- A valid email ID and working mobile number (should be in function throughout the selection process)
- 10th/12th/graduation mark sheets or passing certificate to fill in personal details like age, name, etc.
- A credit/debit card or internet banking details to pay the fee online
- A printer to print e-receipt of application fee/intimation charges and final submitted application form
A list of documents to be scanned and uploaded in the LIC AAO online application has been given below
- Signature (140 x 60 pixels, 10 – 20 kb, .jpg format)
- Left thumb impression / print (Jpg/ Jpeg, 20-50kb size, 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI and 3cm x 3 cm )
- A hand-written declaration (Jpg/ Jpeg, 50-100 kb size and 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI i.e., 10 cm x 5 cm)
I —– (Candidate Name), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present supporting documents as and when required.
- Photograph (200 x 230 dimension i.e., 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm, size: 20-50kb)
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2021
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will conduct AAO examination in the following phases
- Phase I Preliminary Examination
- Phase II Main Examination
- Phase III Interview
LIC AAO Phase I and Phase II examinations will be Computer Based tests having objective type questions, whereas Phase III will be a personal interview round. Candidates who qualify in each stage/phase of the selection process will have to undergo a medical examination and if they found medically fit as per the prescribed medical standards, they will be appointed as AAO in LIC.
LIC AAO Apply Online FAQs
Q. When will LIC AAO 2021 Online Application Process Start?
A. LIC AAO 2021 apply online process will commence from 2nd March 2021 and the last date of registration is 22nd March 2021.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For SC / ST Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- + transaction charges towards intimation charges.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Of Fee Online?
A. The last date to pay the LIC AAO fee will be 22nd March 2021.
Q. What Are The Details / Documents Needed To Make Online Payment?
A. The following details/documents needed to make an online payment – Credit /Debit card/Internet banking/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/IMPS.