LIC AAO Application Form 2018 – LIC AAO 2018 Apply Online :
LIC is going to release LIC AAO 2018 official notification soon. Candidates interested to apply for LIC AAO 2018 have to fill and submit online application and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates have to complete online application process in three stages
- Stage I – Applicant’s registration
- Stage II – Pay of application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable)
- Stage III – Final submission of application
LIC AAO 2018 Online Application Form
LIC AAO 2018 Application process has been given below for applying online.
- Go to the LIC India’s website
- Click on the ‘Careers’ button available in the bottom of the website
- Now, click on the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2018’ link
- You will see a new page having “Click here for New Registration” link
- Click on it to register yourself
- For registration, you have to fill a form with personal details such as name, email ID & mobile number
- Your registration will not complete until you click ‘Submit’ button’ after entering all the details
- Immediately, you will land on a new page having ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’
- You will also receive the same details via email/SMS given by you at the time of registration
- Note down both ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’ carefully to use in future
- Now, login into your account with ‘provisional registration number’ and ‘password’
- Fill remaining details such as personal information, educational qualification etc.
- Before clicking ‘Final Submit’ button, you should cross check all the details by clicking ‘Validate your details/Preview’ button
- Do corrections if any
- Click ‘Final Submit’ button
- Pay the required amount of application fee/intimation charges (whatever applicable) by using a debit/credit card or net banking
- Print e-receipt along with final submitted application form
- Keep both print outs carefully as you will need them at the time of selection
Things You Needed At The Time Of Attempting Online Application
- A valid email ID and working mobile number (should be in function throughout the selection process)
- 10th/12th/graduation mark sheets or passing certificate to fill personal details like age, name etc.
- A credit/debit card or internet banking details to pay fee online
- A printer to print e-receipt of application fee/intimation charges and final submitted application form
LIC AAO 2018 Exam Pattern
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will conduct this examination in online mode only i.e., CBT (computer based test). The online question paper will be divided into five sections having MCQs.
- The 1st section will be English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension having 40 MCQs on synonyms & antonyms, phrase substitution, commonly misspelled words, paragraph jumbles etc.
- The 2nd section will be Computer Knowledge having 30 MCQs of 2 marks each on the following topics- computer’s history & development, generations of computer, networking (LAN, MAN & WAN), important full forms, basic computer fundamentals & common questions on MS office & Excel, hacking, internet, security tools, virus etc.
- The 3rd section will be General Knowledge, Current Affairs contains 30 MCQs of total 60 marks on the following topics- national & international news/current affairs, important days, popular book names & their authors, financial institutions/international organizations, science- discoveries & inventions & common questions on Indian economy, history, culture & geography etc.
- The 4th section will be Quantitative Aptitude having 30 MCQs each of 2 marks about average, mensuration, ratio & proportions, profit & loss, S.I. & C.I., work, time & distance, decimal & fractions, number system, number theory etc.
- The 5th section will be Reasoning Ability having 30 MCQs each of 2 marks on several topics such as coding, decoding, number series, blood relation, seating arrangement, syllogism, coded inequalities, clocks & calendars, streams & boast etc.
LIC AAO 2018 Call Letter
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will publish call letters for CBT on its website. Candidates can download their call letters before few days from the date of examination.
How I Download LIC AAO 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the LIC’s website
- Login into your account with the same ‘registration number’ & ‘Password’
- Click ‘Download admit card’ button
- Fill all the required details and submit
- Take a print out of your admit card