LIC ADO 2019 Recruitment & Apply Online : LIC ADO notification 2019 for the recruitment Apprentice Development Officers will be released on the official website of the corporation. The Life Insurance Corporation of India recruit’s eligible Indian citizens for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. LIC calls the recruitment for this position as LIC ADO Recruitment.
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Selection Process
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
LIC ADO Important Dates
As the official notification has not yet been released by the Life Insurance Corporation for the ADO Recruitment 2019, here are some tentative dates to help candidates:
|Release of Official Notification for LIC ADO Recruitment||Last Week of May or First Week of June 2019|
|Starting date to apply online and pay application fee||First Week or Second Week of June 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online application and payment of application fee||Last week of June or First Week of July 2019|
|Downloading call letters for online test||Middle of July 2019|
|Date of online test for LIC ADO Recruitment||End of July 2019|
|Release of Results for Online Test||Middle of August 2019|
|Interview of qualified candidates||September 2019|
Candidates are recommended to check the official website of LIC Under the careers section to get the latest updates on the exact dates for LIC ADO 2019.
LIC ADO Notification 2019
Candidates can expect the notification release to happen on the official website of LIC at licindia.in. On this website, they will have to check for updates under the “Career” Section. Candidates can check the website for the release of notification in the last week of May 2019.
LIC ADO Eligibility 2019
To become eligible to apply for the LIC ADO Position 2019, candidates are recommended to ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements:
To apply for the LIC ADO Position for the year 2019, it is compulsory that the applicants must be Indian Nationals.
LIC Recruits both open candidates and candidates, who have been previously serving as agents or employees of the Life Insurance Corporation. In the case of candidates falling under the latter category, they should have their Bachelor’s Degree.
In the case of candidates, who are not previously employees of LIC or agents, they should be graduates in any discipline.
For both categories above, the degree must have been obtained from a recognized university established under a statue in India. Otherwise, the degree can also be from a foreign university that is approved for this purpose. Candidates with the fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai are also eligible to apply under both categories.
When recruiting candidates under both categories, the corporation might give preference to candidates with Master’s in Business Administration with specialisation in Marketing. Even, candidates with PG Diploma in Marketing from a university or institute approved by the AICTE might get preference. Here, recognized institution means that one that is recognized either by the central or by the state government.
LIC ADO Age Limit
To apply for the ADO Position of LIC, candidates must have crossed 21 years of age and should be less than 30 years of age as on the 1st of June 2019. It means that the applicants must have been born not earlier than 02nd June 1989 and not later than 01st of June 1998 both days inclusive.
The upper age limit for reserved category candidates shall not exceed the corresponding ages as given below:
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Member of SC/ST||35 Years|
|OBCs (Other than those from the creamy layer)||33 Years|
|LIC Employees, who are not SCs, STs or OBCs||42 Years|
|LIC Employees, who belong to OBC Category (Other than those in the creamy layer)||45 Years|
|LIC Employees from SC/ST Category||47 Years|
|LIC Agents, who do not belong to SC/ST Category||37 Years|
|LIC Agents, who are members of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer)||40 Years|
|LIC Agent, who is a member of SC/ST Category||42 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||30, increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to the utmost 45 years for candidates from OBC Category. In the case of SC/ST, the age limit is a maximum of 47 years. In the case of candidates other than SC/ST/OBC category, the maximum age should not be more than 42 years.|
|All others||30 Years|
As on the 1st of June 2019, candidates should have the following experience:
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Areas||For Recruitment in Rural Areas|
|LIC Employees||Not lower than three years of service after they got confirmed in a class III Position.|
|LIC Agents||Not lower than five years as agents and has brought a net first-year premium income of not lower than Rs. 5 lakhs during the closely former 5 agency years and a net first-year premium income of not less than Rs.1 lakh on 50 lives in each of any three of these agency years.||Not lower than four years as an agent and has brought a net first-year premium income of not less than Rs.1 Lakh on 50 lives per year in any three of the immediately preceding 4 agency years.|
|Others||Preference would be given to candidates with at least two years of experience in the life insurance industry.|
Candidate can gather details about the “Net First Year Premium” from the notification.
LIC ADO Application Form 2019
The application form for LIC ADO should be submitted online from the website of LIC. Candidates should make sure that they submit the application before the last date specified in the notification once it is out.
LIC ADO 2019 – How To Apply Online?
Applicants will have to first head to the website of LIC at www.licindia.in and they will have to then click on the option called “Careers” to open the link “Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2019-20”. Then, they will have to open the recruitment notification and should take a print of the same. Then, Candidates will have to apply as per the procedure given below:
- First, the applicants will have to register themselves with the website of LIC by clicking on the link that reads “Click here for New Registration”. Here, they will have to enter their Email ID, contact details and their name.
- Candidates will have to take note of the provisional registration number and password that will be displayed on the screen upon the registration. They will get an SMS and an Email indicating the provisional registration number and password.
- In case, a candidate cannot fill up the entire application in a single go, he/she has the option to save the data entered by selecting the “Save and next” option. Before they submit the application, candidates are recommended to use this option to make sure that the details they have entered are correct by all respects.
- The basic details like the name of the candidate, his/her father’s name should be spelt correctly as it appears in the mark sheets or certificates. Any alteration/change found might disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates will have to upload the recent passport size photo in the dimension of 200 x 230 Pixels. The file size should be between 20kb and 50 kb. They are recommended to make sure that the scanned image should not be more than 50 KB. In case, the size of the file is more than 50 KB, the scanner settings should be adjusted accordingly like DPI Resolution, the number of colours etc. when scanning.
- The signature will also have to be uploaded by the candidates. They will have to sign on white paper with a black ink pen. The ideal dimension suggested is 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the file should be between 10kb and 20 kb.
- Both signature and photo should be in JPG or JPEG Format. Candidates will have to upload both these files by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Once pictures are uploaded, candidates will have to click on the payment tab to make the payment of application fee/intimation charges.
- Finally, they will have to preview the entire application before they click on the submit button.
Applicants will have to pay the application fee/intimation charges that are non-refundable through online mode. The fee applicable for SC/ST candidates is Rs.50, which is the intimation charge along plus candidates will have to bear the transaction charges. For candidates other than SC/ST candidates, the application fee-cum-intimation charge is Rs.500 plus transaction charges.
To apply, candidates should have the scanned copy of their signature and photograph and they should also have their educational certificates to fill up the application online.
LIC ADO 2019 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The online test for LIC ADO will have three papers, which is an objective type test that should be completed within a composite time of two hours. Candidates can get the details about the LIC ADO syllabus from the pattern mentioned below:
|Test||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|III||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||25|
|IV||English Language with a special focus on Grammar and Vocabulary||25||25|
|V||Insurance and financial marketing awareness with a special focus on knowledge of life insurance and financial sector||50||50|
Based on the performance of candidates in the online test, they will be shortlisted for the interview. Finally, selected candidates will have to get through the medical test for final placement as ADOs.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2019
Admit cards/ call letter for LIC ADO exam will be available tentatively in the middle of July 2019. Candidates will get the intimation about the availability of admit cards to their phone and Email Address.
How To Download LIC ADO Admit Card?
- Candidates will have to look for the admit card under the career page at the website of LIC.
- When they click on the appropriate link, they will have to enter their registration number, password and DOB.
- On the submission of these details, they will see their admit card on the screen.
- They will have to ensure the correctness of the details and should download it and carry the call letter to the online test centre.
LIC ADO Result 2019
The result for LIC ADO 2019 will be published on the official website of the LIC under the “careers” section. Once they find the link, candidates will have to provide their login credentials to download the results.
- Visit official website of LIC
- Check and click on careers sections
- Click on LIC ADO results 2019 link
- Enter login credentials and submit
- Download the result and take a print out for further reference
LIC ADO Cut Off
The cut-off for the LIC ADO will be decided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India by considering different criterion and candidates will be shortlisted accordingly for the interview.