Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 : Reserve Bank of India will issue RBI Assistant call letters 2020 for online tests of Preliminary/Main exam and LPT through the website www.rbi.org.in. RBI Assistant Prelim call letter will be released followed by RBI Assistant Main call letter and LPT call letter. RBI Assistant Admit Card will be released online and no hard copy will be sent by post.
Reserve Bank of India will inform candidates about the availability of call letters at the website by sending them intimation SMS / email. There will be a link in intimation SMS / email to be opened by candidates to download the RBI Assistant call letters.
- RBI Assistant Prelim Call Letters will be released in Feb 2021 and the Prelim exam will be held on 14, 15, 20 Feb 2021.
- RBI Assistant Main call letters will be released in March 2021 and the Main exam will be held in March 2021.
- Candidates qualified in the Main exam will be called for LPT.
RBI Assistant 2020 Important Dates
|RBI Assistant Event||Date|
|Call letters of Preliminary exam||1st week of Feb 2021|
|Preliminary exam||14,15,20 Feb 2021|
|Prelim examination result||March 2021|
|Call letters Main exam||2nd week of Dec 2020|
|Main examination||March 2021|
|Main examination result||April 2021|
|Final results||May 2021|
|Appointment of candidates||To be notified|
Release of RBI Assistant Call Letter
RBI Assistant 2020 Call letters for online tests Preliminary / Main examination and LPT will be released online. A call letter will be an important document for a candidate to appear in each stage of examination.
How to Download RBI Assistant Call Letter?
Reserve Bank of India will issue a separate call letter for Prelims, Mains, and Language Proficiency Test. However, the way of downloading RBI assistant call letter for either online tests (Preliminary / Main examinations) or LPT will be the same which is given below.
- Open the official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in as well
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on the link ‘Opportunities@RBI’
- Click on ‘Current Vacancies’ and then on ‘Call Letters’
- You will see a new page having a few links
- Click on the respective link ‘RBI Assistant Prelim/Main/LPT Call Letter’
- To download your call letter, enter your registration no. & date of birth as password
- Hit on tab ‘Submit’
- You will see your call letter
- Download it and take a print out
Download RBI Assistant Prelim/Main Call Letter
RBI Assistant 2020 Call Letter
RBI Assistant Prelim Call Letter
- RBI Assistant Prelim call letter 2020 will be released in February 2021.
- RBI Assistant 2020 preliminary exam will be conducted on 14,15,20 Feb 2021.
- It will be a national level examination to be conducted at hundreds of centres located across the nation.
- Stage I will be an online objective type test for 100 marks. Qualifying prelims will be compulsory to take part in mains.
RBI Assistant Main Call Letter
- RBI Assistant 2020 main exam will be conducted for those candidates who will qualify the preliminary examination.
- RBI Assistant Main exam call letter will be released in March 2021.
- It will be conducted in March 2020 at few examination centres which will be notified by Bank after conducting prelims.
- In RBI Assistant 2020 main exam there will be 200 MCQs, each of 1 mark. So, the total marks will be 200.
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test Call Letter
- It will be conducted in April 2021 before the final selection of candidates for the vacancies of Assistant and LPT call letter will be released in April 2021.
- The main objective of conducting a LPT will be to test candidates’ proficiency in the regional/official language of the state concerned.
- Qualifying this test will be necessary for those candidates who want to be considered for final selection.
Details on RBI Assistant Call Letter
RBI Assistant call letter will have the following information about the RBI Assistant exam
- Candidate Personal details
- Roll No.
- Reg. No.
- Login ID and Password
- Name & Address
- Office Applied for
- Date & time of exam
- Name of examination centre with address & PIN code
- Important instructions for candidates etc.
- Space to affix photo and sign across
- Space for left thumb Impression, candidate signature and Invigilator sign
Documents for Exam
- Call Letter copy (Affix colour photo and sign across)
- Valid Photo Id – Photocopy and Original
- PAN card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Photo ID issued by Gazetted officer on official letterhead
- Photo ID issued by peoples representative on official letterhead
- Employee ID card
- Bar Council issued ID card
- Aadhaar, e-Aadhar printout
- Recent issued college/ University ID card
- Voter card
Note: Ration card and Learner’s Driving License will not be considered as valid Photo ID proof.
- Carry valid call letter affixed with the same photo as used while filling the application form and sign across the photo affixed.
- Carry Photo ID proof in original and Photocopy.
- Candidate needs to submit call letter and photocopy of photo id proof stapled together to the invigilator.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- The exam will be conducted online, hence enter Login ID and Password and check the candidate details appeared on the screen and make sure they are correct.
RBI Assistant Exam Date
RBI Assistant Prelim exam will be held on 14, 15, 20 February 2021 and the Main exam has been scheduled to be held in March 2021.
RBI Assistant Call Letter FAQ’s
Q. When will RBI Assistant Prelim call letter will be released?
A. RBI Assistant Prelim call letter will be issued in 1st week of February 2021.
Q. When will RBI Assistant Main exam call letter will be released?
A. RBI Assistant Main call letter will be issued in March 2021.
Q. When will RBI Assistant Prelim and Main exam held?
A. RBI Assistant Prelim exam will be held on 14, 15, 20 February 2021 and the Main exam has been scheduled to be held in March 2021.
Q. What are the documents required to attend the RBI Assistant Exam?
A. Carry valid Admit card with photo affixed and signed along with valid Photo Id in original and Photocopy.