SSC CPO 2021 admit card will be released phase-wise on the official website of Staff Selection Commission @https://ssc.nic.in. SSC CPO admission certificate (AC) will be issued for each stage separately and candidates can download the hall ticket using Registration ID and Password.
27 June 2021: SSC CPO 2019 Paper II exam will be held on 26 July 2021 and SSC CPO Admit Card 2021 for Paper II will be released in the 2nd week of July 2021.
- SSC CPO Admit card/admission certificate for each stage of the examination will be uploaded by the SSC on the website of the concerned regional office one week before the date of examination.
- Candidate’s registration ID and password will be needed to download SSC SI, ASI admit card.
- SSC CPO Paper I exam will be held from 27th Sep – 5th Oct 2021 and the Paper-II will be held on 3rd Jan 2022.
SSC SI & ASI exam 2021 will include Paper I (CBE), PST / PET, Paper-II (CBE), and Detailed medical examination. SSC CPO e-call letter or Admit card is necessary to appear in each stage of the examination. SSC SI & ASI admit card will have the details of candidate details, exam schedule, and venue of examination. Further details about SSC SI, ASI admit card have been provided below.
SSC CPO 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Date||17 June 2021|
|Application date||17 June 2021 to 16 July 2021|
|SSC SI & ASI admit card for Paper I||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|CBT Paper I Exam||27th Sep - 5th Oct 2021|
|SSC SI & ASI admit card for PST / PET||To be notified|
|PST / PET||To be notified|
|Paper II & Detailed Medical Test Admit Card||last week of Dec 2021|
|CBT Paper II Exam||3rd Jan 2022|
|Result||To be notified|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2021
Admit card for each stage of SSC CPO examination 2021 will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional office one week before the date of the respective examination.
How To Download SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit SSC website or click here
- Click on admit card button and select region
- Click on download admit card button
- Click on download ‘e admit card of ‘SSC CPO examination 2021’
- Enter the required details like Registration ID and Password
- Click on the next button/tab
- Instantly, you will see your SSC CPO 2021 admit card
- Print your admit card
SSC SI & ASI Admit Card For Paper I
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a national level computer-based test (Paper I) for recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF and Sub-Inspectors in CAPFs, Delhi Police. Candidates who have successfully submitted an online application of the SSC CPO 2021 exam will be issued admit card to appear for Paper I CBE to be held between 27th Sep – 5th Oct 2021.
- SSC SI & ASI admit card for Paper I will be uploaded by the SSC on the website of the concerned regional office most probably in the 3rd week of Sep 2021.
- Candidates who are eligible to download SI & ASI admit cards will have to use their Registration ID and Password. They must know that SI & ASI admit card will not be sent by courier/post.
SSC SI & ASI Admit Card For PST / PET
Candidates who qualify in the Paper I by scoring cut off marks to be decided by the Commission will be called to appear for the physical standard tests and physical endurance tests (PSTs / PETs) which will be conducted for all posts. However, the date of PST / PET will be announced by SSC.
SSC SI & ASI admit card for PST / PET will be available on the website of the concerned regional office before a week from the date of PST / PET. To download SSC SI & ASI admit card for PST / PET, candidates will have to use their login details i.e. registration ID and password.
SSC SI & ASI Admit Card For Paper II & Detailed Medical Test
Candidates qualified in PST / PET will be called to appear in Paper-II, descriptive type examination. Those who qualify in Paper-II will be eligible for medical examination to be performed by the medical officer appointed by the respective authorities.
- There will be a single admit card for both Paper-II and Detailed medical examination. Candidates appearing for Paper-II can download admit cards before a week from the date of Paper-II and expected in the last week of Dec 2021 and the exam will be held on 3rd Jan 2022.
- Registration ID and Password will be needed to download SSC SI & ASI admit card for paper II & detailed medical tests from the website of the Commission.
Read: SSC CPO Syllabus 2021
Details On SSC CPO Admit Card
Candidate can find the following details on their SSC CPO Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Stage of Exam
- Exam Timing & Venue details
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Instructions etc.
SSC SI & ASI Admit Card Download Link
SSC CPO SI & ASI admit card for Paper I, PST / PET, and Paper II & Detailed medical test will be uploaded on the website of the concerned regional office. Click on relevant field/region to download SSC CPO Admit card 2021:
|SSC Regional website||Download SSC CPO Admit card|
|Southern Region||Click here|
|Kerala and Karnataka Region||Click here|
|North Region||Click here|
|MP region||Click here|
|North Western region||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|Eastern Region||Click here|
SSC CPO 2021 aspirants are required to know that SSC CPO admit cards will not be sent by post or any other mode. Moreover, if an applicant will face any issue in downloading SSC CPO 2021 admit card then s/he should instantaneously contact the respective Sub-Regional or Regional office(s) of the commission to obtain the admit card/admission certificates.
Along with SSC CPO 2021 admit card, candidates will also need to bring at least one valid photo ID with 3 passport size photos into the examination hall. Candidates make sure that photos will be the same as uploaded in the online application. Candidates make sure that they will bring only Photo ID cards allotted by Government. Some permitted photo IDs are given below:
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Any other photo ID issued by the current employer
A candidate without a valid ID card or photos will not be permitted to participate in the examination.
SSC SI, ASI Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Q. What are the details required to download SSC SI, ASI admit card?
A. Candidate’s registration ID and password will be needed to download SSC SI, ASI admit card.
Q. How can I get my SSC registration number?
A. Follow the below-given steps to retrieve your SSC registration number/password?
- Open the website of the Commission or click this link https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link available under ‘Login’ section
- Select your ‘Permanent State’
- Enter your ‘Email ID’ or ‘Mobile number’
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Instantly, you will receive 2 different OTPs on your mobile number and email ID
- Enter any 1 OTP
- Enter text as shown in the image then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your ‘registration no’, ‘registered email ID’ along with the option to change password
Q. When SSC SI, ASI admit card will be available to download?
A. SSC CPO Paper I admit card can be downloaded from the 3rd week of Sep 2021 and for Paper II, admit card can be downloaded from the 4th week of Dec 2021.
Q. Will I get my SSC SI, ASI admit card by post?
A. No. SSC SI, ASI admit cards will not be sent by post or courier.
Q. Is it mandatory to bring a photo ID in the original into the examination hall?
A. Yes, otherwise you will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
Q. How many copies of photographs required for affixing on the admission certificate?
A. 3 copies of photos are to be needed.