TISS BAT Registration 2022 [Apply Online] : TISS BAT Application form 2022 will be released in the 3rd week of October 2021. Candidates will have to submit their applications to the TISS-BAT 2022 before the 20th of March 2022. Candidates can apply online to submit the online application form after checking eligibility requirements.
The Tata Institute of Social Science Bachelors Admission Test will be conducted as a national entrance exam in the month of April 2022. TISS BAT exam is conducted to offer admission to BA programs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
- Bachelor of Arts(Hons) in Social Work in Rural Development
TISS BAT Important Dates
The TISS BAT notification will be released in the 3rd week of October 2021. Here we present the important dates for TISS BAT 2022.
|TISS BAT Particulars||Date|
|Online application start Date||3rd week of October 2021|
|Last Date for submission of application||20th March 2022|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of April 2022|
|Date of Exam ||Last week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2022|
TISS BAT Eligibility 2022
The age of the candidate must not exceed 23 years when they appear in the entrance exam as of 10th May 2022.
The students who want to apply must have passed class 12th in any of the streams from the recognized Board of the country. In addition, those students who are studying International Baccalaureate Diploma and will have class 12th results till June 2022 are also eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing in the class 12th exam and are waiting for the result are also eligible to apply
TISS BAT Application Form 2022
Candidates will have to apply online via the TISS BAT e-application process. Applicants need to submit an authentic email ID during the online application process. In this email, the candidate will get the password to access the application. For the entire application process, until admission, candidates will have to use the same Email ID.
Candidates must complete the application process as early as possible to avoid a last-minute rush. In the online application, the candidates can give preference to only one center. Keep in mind that this preference will not be changed in the future through email, in-person, and phone calls.
TISS BAT 2022 – How To Apply Online?
The candidates will have to follow a few simple steps in order to complete the TISS BAT application process.
- Click here to open the registration page
- Candidates will have to carefully read the instructions on the resulting page
- In order to start with the application form, the candidates need to register. For registration purposes, the candidates will need a valid Email ID.
- Enter the email ID in the given box and enter the captcha and click on the Register button
- The email will be sent to the given mail ID. Candidates need to verify the email by clicking on the verification link. If not received in your mail INBOX, check Junk Folder/ Spam Folder
- Read instructions carefully to complete the application process
- They can visit the website of TISS through the link they get to their Email
- Now, the candidate will have to log in at https://ba-admissions.tiss.edu/
- For login, they will have to submit the User ID and password. Then, the candidate will navigate to the page of Application Home
- They will have to read the instructions and then start to complete the application process
TISS BAT Fee
- Every candidate will have to pay the application fee. For the candidates of the General, and OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 1025.
- The candidates from SC and SC whose family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs will pay Rs. 250+Bank charges only.
- Candidates of SC and ST whose family income is not more than Rs. 2.5 lakh will have to pay Rs. 500.
- In the case of OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer) whose income is less than Rs 1 Lakh, they will have to pay Rs. 250+bank charges.
The fees can be paid through both offline and online mode. The candidates will have two options for making payments: Payment Gateway and Cash. By using a credit card, debit card, and net banking a candidate can submit the application fees online.
When the candidate opts for Cash, then a payment challan should be downloaded from the tab of Download Challan and have to make the cash deposit in any branch of SBI. They will get the 2 copies of challan, TISS copy, and student copy respectively. The challan will have journal numbers, the seal of the bank, and a signature.
Now, candidates will scan the TISS copy and upload it to the application process. SBI will charge Rs. 50 as the processing fees. It needs to be paid separately by the candidate. It is not the application fee.
No payment is allowed via pay order, demand draft, and any other mode of payment that is not mentioned above.
At the time of filling the TISS BAT application form, candidates are required to upload certain documents. Without uploading these documents, candidates will not be able to complete their application process. The documents include:
- Bank challan
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Photograph of the candidate. The size of the photograph must not exceed 2MB.
All these certificated must be in jpg/jpeg format only.
TISS BAT Registration FAQs
Q. Which Candidates Are Required To Upload The Income Certificate?
- General Category: Not Applicable
- OBC- Non Creamy layer: The income of the family is greater than RS 100,000 need to upload the income certificate.
- OBC- Non Creamy layer: The income of the family is less than RS 100,000 need to upload the income certificate.
- SC/ST: The income of the family is greater than RS 250,000 need to upload the income certificate.
- SC/ST: The income of the family is less than RS 250,000 need to upload the income certificate.
Q. What Should Be The Size Of Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Mark Sheet Of Last Qualifying Exam?
Mark sheet of last qualifying exam: PDF 512kb
- Signature: 302 * 132 Pixels in the format of JPG, JPEG/PNG
- Photograph: 113 * 170 Pixels in the format of JPG, JPEG/PNG
Q. I Am A Candidate Of General Category, Which Documents Are Needed To Be Uploaded?
- Mark sheet of last qualifying exam: PDF 512kb
- Signature: 302 x 132 Pixels in the format of JPG, JPEG/PNG
- Photograph: 113 x 170 Pixels in the format of JPG, JPEG/PNG
In the case of the reserved category, the candidates will also upload the income certificate.