Telangana State Southern Distribution Company Limited will be conducting a written exam to make selection of the suitable candidates for the post of TSSPDCL JAO. To call the eligible candidates who successfully applied for the TSSPDCL JAO recruitment to appear for the written exam, TSSPDCL will issue hall tickets on its official website in October 2020. TSSPDCL Hall Tickets will be released most probably one week before the written exam.
The official date has not been announced yet but it is expected to be soon released on the official website. For the convenience of the candidates we have provided here information about how to download your hall ticket, what documents will be required at the time of exam, and other important things that the candidates should know.
JAO Important Dates
All the important dates related to the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 recruitment will be updated in the table provided below as soon as they will be announced by the TSSPDCL
|TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Event||Date|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2020|
|Hall Ticket||One week before the exam (Oct 2020)|
|Result||To be notified|
TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket Release Date
TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket will be released one week before the written exam. The official date of hall ticket will soon be announced on the official website of the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited. It is expected to be released in October 2020.
Candidates should keep in touch with the official website of TSSPDCL in order to get latest information about the release of the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket. They should also keep their registered mobile number and email id active as the TSSPDCL will convey the important information to the candidates regarding TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Recruitment through message on their registered mobile number and email id.
Download TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2020
(link will be available soon)
How To Download Hall Ticket?
In order to download your TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website of TSSPDCL, you have to follow the below mentioned steps
- Go to the official website of TSSPDCL or click here
- Click on the “careers” tab
- Find and click on JAO Call Letter Link
- You will be redirected to a login page
- Enter your application number
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on login
- Your TSSPDCL JAO 2020 HALL Ticket will be displayed
- Take printout of the Hall Ticket
- Download your Hall Ticket for future use
Details On Hall Ticket
Your TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket will contain the following information about the candidate and the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 examination.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Examination shift
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Photo of the candidate
- Reporting time
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the candidate, etc.
Before downloading the Hall Ticket you should make sure that the information mentioned on the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket is same as the information provided by you in the application form. If there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket and application details then you must get in contact with TSSPDCL recruitment authorities and get them corrected.
Instructions To Be Followed
Candidates who will be appearing for TSSPDCL JAO 2020 exam should follow the below mentioned instructions in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience at the time of TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Examination.
- You must carry with you the hard copy of your Hall Ticket
- You should also have a valid photo id with you when you appear for the TSSPDCL JAO Examination
- You must report at the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- You should not bring any restricted object to the examination centre
- Your hall ticket should be in good condition and details mentioned on it should be clearly visible
- Your photo and signature should be clearly printed on your hall ticket otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- The following items will be prohibited in the examination centre, so you should not bring these items to the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 exam: cell phones, smart watch, Bluetooth, ear phone, camera, calculator, wrist watch, fitness / smart bands, tablets, pager, microphone, any type of communication device, any electronic device, books, pencil box, geometry box, edible items, bag, plastic pouch, eraser, whitener, pencil, pieces of paper, etc.
- You should maintain proper discipline during the exam
- You must not indulge in any kind of malpractice or make use of any unfair means during the exam
- If you found in possession of any restricted item, proper action will be taken against you and your candidature shall be cancelled.
Documents Needed To Carry
Following documents should be carried to the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 examination by the candidates
- Printout of their TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket
- Two passport size photographs
- A valid photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Voter id card
- Driving License, etc.
Note : You have to carry the original as well as a photo copy of the valid photo id proof.
TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket FAQs
Q. When The TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2020 Will Be Released?
A. TSSPDCL JAO 2020 Hall Ticket will be released at least one week before the TSSPDCL JAO 2020 written exam and is expected in October 2020.
Q. Where Can I Download TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2020?
A. You will be able to download your TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website of TSSPDCL. You must download your Hall Ticket from the official website only as it will not be provided to you through any other means.
Q. What Documents Will Be Required For The TSSPDCL JAO Exam 2020?
A. Printout of the TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket, 2 passport size photos and a valid photo id in original and photocopy.
Q. How To Download My TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2020 From The Official Website?
A. You have to visit the official website of TSSPDCL to download your JAO Hall Ticket 2020, after visiting the website, go to careers tab and find the download link of JAO hall ticket, then a login page will open, you have to login and download your Hall Ticket.