UIIC Assistant 2018 Notification & Exam Date :
The United India Insurance Company Limited familiar as UIIC has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of assistants. However, UIIC Assistant 2018 official notification is yet to be released and it is assumed that notification will be released in the month of August 2018 in leading newspapers and at UIIC’s website. Here find everything about this recruitment examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit card, result, cut-off etc.
The UIIC abbreviated as United India Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading general insurance companies in India. The company runs under government of India. Every year, the company invites applications to recruit dynamic and young people for its branch offices all over India.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Important Dates
|Exam conducted by||United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Exam name||UIIC Assistant 2018|
|Essential Qualification||Applicants should have passed in any Bachelor’s course from a well-known university or college and have Knowledge of Speaking, writing and reading of regional language of the state of employment|
|Examination mode (Prelim and main)||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|Online application (start and end)||14th August 2018 and 28th August 2018 (Tentative)|
|Admit cards available to download (Preliminary and main exam)||10 days before examination|
|Examination date Tier I (Prelim)||22nd September 2018 (Tentative)|
|Examination date and mode Tier II (main)||23rd October 2018 (Tentative)|
|Examination Type||Recruitment examination for the post of Assistant in UIIC offices|
|Examination centres||All over India (major towns or cities)|
|Apply online at||UIIC website (https://uiic.co.in)|
UIIC Assistant 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit and Relaxation
Maximum Age limit is 28 years and minimum is 18 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates of certain categories as per given below
|S.No.||Category Name||Age relaxation in years|
|1||Existing UIIC employees||5-yrs|
|2||Ex-servicemen, Disabled Ex-servicemen||Candidates up to 45 years are eligible|
|3||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|4||PwD( SC/ST)||15 years|
|6||PwD (Gen)||10 years|
Note – Special category candidates are advised to confirm age relaxation details from UIIC’s website before attempting online application. Such candidates opting for age relaxation have to produce supporting certificates at the time of joining
2. Minimum Education Qualifications
The applicants going to apply for UIIC Assistant 2018 recruitment examination must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream and have Knowledge of Speaking, writing and reading of regional language of the state of employment
UIIC Assistant 2018 Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
All the candidates other than candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories have to pay a fee of Rs 500/- as their application fee. However, candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories have to pay a fee of Rs 100/- as their application fee. All the candidates have to pay their application fee online through a national debit/credit card/net banking.
Note– GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee and need to pay by candidates only. Application fee is neither refundable nor adjustable.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Application Form and Process
UIIC Assistant 2018 application forms will be available on UIIC’s website – https://uiic.co.in. To apply, applicants need to fill and submit online application only. Applications submitted in other modes will be cancelled by UIIC. All the candidates have to fill application in three stages-
- Stage 1- candidate’s registration
- Stage 2- fee payment
- Stage 3- uploading of documents (image and signature)
How To Apply for UIIC Assistant 2018?
- Open UIIC’s website in your web browser @ https://uiic.co.in
- Before clicking ‘Apply online’ button/tab, read UIIC Assistant 2018’s recruitment advertisement properly
- Click ‘Apply online’ link
- Now, click “Click here for New Registration” tab
- Now, enter your name, valid email address and working mobile number
- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- You will get a Provisional auto-generated Registration Number as well as Password on your computer monitor
- Note it down properly
- You will also get the same auto-generated Registration Number and Password on your given email address and mobile number
- Now login into your account and fill rest of the details carefully
- Before clicking ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ tab, verify all details filled in your application
- Now, upload signature and photo in prescribed format
- Have a final look at your filled details and edit if you want
- Pay your fee online and
- Take a print out of your final submitted application and e-receipt
- Keep both print outs for future reference
List Of Documents Needed
- 10th/12th/graduation mark sheets or certificates to fill personal and academic details in online application
- Valid email address and working mobile number
- Scanned copies of signature and passport size image in prescribed format
- A national bank’s Debit/credit card/net banking details to pay fee online
UIIC Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern
UIIC Assistant 2018 recruitment examination will be conducted in two stages- prelim and main examination. Candidates want to secure an assistant job need to crack both the examination along with a regional language test. Both prelim and main examination will be conducted in online mode i.e. computer based test (CBT).
Tier I- Preliminary Examination Paper Pattern (Total time duration will be one hour)
|Name of Section||No. of Objective type Questions||Marks|
Tier II- Main Examination Paper Pattern (Total time duration will be 2 hours)
|Name of Section||No. of Objective type Questions||Marks|
Note – Penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers is applicable to both Prelim as well as main examination
UIIC Assistant 2018 Section-wise Syllabus
- Numerical Ability and reasoning – Simplification/approximation, number series, quadratic equations, data interpretation, arithmetic (miscellaneous), data sufficiency, mathematical inequality, circular & linear seating arrangement, syllogisms, coding & decoding, inequalities, puzzle, input – output, verbal reasoning etc.
- English Language – Reading comprehension, cloze test, error spotting, para jumbles, para completion, sentence connector, double filters, sentence correction, idiom-phrase/ odd one out etc.
- General awareness – Banking insurance & financial, common abbreviations, sports, national & international current affairs, static GK etc.
- Computer Knowledge – Computer hardware & software, networking, dbms, ms office & excel, internet etc.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Admit Card
The candidates applying for UIIC Assistant 2018 recruitment examination need to download their call letters from the UIIC’s website as per notified schedule. Each candidate will receive an intimation to download call letter through email or SMS. To download UIIC Assistant 2018 call letter/admit card, you need to follow few below-mentioned simple steps
- Go to the UIIC’s website @ https://uiic.co.in/
- Find and click “Careers” @ https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/7141
- Find and click “CALL LETTER FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT 2018” link
- Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth/ Password”
- Hit “Submit” button
- You will see your admit card on your computer’s screen
- Take a print out of your admit card/call letter
UIIC Assistant 2018 Examination Centers
According to the recruitment advertisement, UIIC Assistant 2018 Prelim examination will be held in more than hundred cities across India. Name of the few cities are as follows- Hooghly, Kollam, Nellore, Amritsar, Siliguri, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Rayagada, Salem, Madurai, Kozhikode, Bhuj, Chennai, Mumbai, Mysuru, Kannur, Ernakulam, Srinagar, Ludhiana, Warangal, Mangalore, Jammu, Jaipur, Port Blair, Khurda, Jharsuguda, Meerut, Lucknow, Kanpur, Hubballi, Bengaluru, Allahabad, Alappuzha, Kasaragod, Raipur, Gwalior, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Angul, Imphal, Pune, Coimbatore, Chirala, Patna, Mohali, Guntur, New Delhi, Greater Noida, Shimla etc.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Result
The United India Insurance Company Limited will announce UIIC Assistant 2018 prelim exam’s result on their official website within few weeks from the date of the examination. Prelim qualified candidates will get a chance to appear in main examination. Main examination qualified candidates who are fulfilling the conditions of eligibility will get a post.
UIIC Assistant 2018 Cut-off
After declaration of prelim and main results, UIIC will declare and publish final UIIC Assistant 2018 cut-off marks on its official website. Cut-off marks are the minimum marks outlined by UIIC.