Download UPTU/UPSEE Admit Card 2019 : The admit card for UPSEE 2019 will be released on the second week of April 2019. Dr A.P.G. Abdul Kalam Technical University issue the UPSEE Admit card on official site @www.upsee.nic.in from where it can be availed. Only candidates who have submitted their Application form successfully will be allowed to download the hall tickets.
To access the UPSEE 2019 admit card, candidate’s application number and the password will be required. A candidate can access his admit card through the direct link that will be provided on the official website according to the schedule. But before that you can be well aware of the download process of UPSEE 2019 admit card along with the important instructions that must be followed by each and every candidate during UPSEEE 2019 examination. Candidates would not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card. So after downloading it, keep the admit card safe and sound until the full process of admission is completed.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Release Date
UPSEE Admit card will consist of vital details that are related to the examination time, address as well as personal information. So when you have finished downloading the admit card, check out the examination venue and also carefully note the date and timings of the examination. Be sure to get familiar with locations of the tests ahead in time. Go through the tentative chart given below until the official notice regarding the examination is released.
|UPSEE 2019 Admit Card availability||3rd week of April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Examination date||First week of June 2019|
How To Download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE or click here upsee.nic.in
- Click on the UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- A log in window will appear
- Enter your UPSEE 2019 application number and password
- Lastly, click on the button of “Log In” button and download the admit card
- Take out more than one printout and keep at least 2 copies of it for any reference that might be required in the future.
Important Instructions For UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
It is essential for an individual candidate to follow the instructions that the respective conductive body has issued for the examination.
- Entry will be strictly closed down after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination
- It is advised that you should reach the centre of examination beforehand the starting of the entrance test
- If there is any biometric verification left to be conducted, it should be completed on the day of the examination
- You must bring your admit card as it would be needed for counselling purposes
- Stationary objects should be carried by candidates on their own in the examination hall
- Mobile phones, calculators, log table or any textual material is not allowed inside the examination hall. Electronic watches, Bluetooth devices or pagers are also banned from any entry in the examination hall
- Do not fold or roll the admit card as the barcode pin on it might get affected.
Documents You Will Need To Carry On Day Of Examination
Here is a list of important documents you are supposed to have with you on the examination day. These documents are necessary to grant entrance in the exam hall, so be sure to not miss out anything.
- A print of the admit card for the UPSEE 2019 examination
- Blue or black ball-point pen
- At least one of these valid ID proofs: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driver’s licence, voter’s Id card, or a Bank passbook which has your photograph.
Some important Details To Check On The Admit Card
Ensure that all the personal information you entered in the online registration are 100% error free. The details on admit card should be checked properly. Details to be given on admit card are,
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Paper name
- Application number
- Sub Category
- Identity type
- Name of Father and Mother
- Candidate’s address
- Date and timings of exam
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Instructions for the candidates