UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Application Form : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, popularly known as UPSSSC will invite online applications from qualified Indian candidates for recruitment against 2059 vacancies for the posts of Agriculture Technical Assistant (Class – III & Group ‘C’). Interested candidates may apply online from 21st July to 23rd August 2021 by visiting the website http://upsssc.gov.in/.
But before that, they must know few things about this upcoming competitive examination like date of release of notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection procedure/examination pattern & syllabus, admit card, result etc.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Notification & Vacancies
On 20th of July 2021, the Secretary of UPSSSC will release an official notification to conduct a competitive examination for the posts of Agriculture Technical Assistant. UPSSSC (Class – III) Technical Assistant Group ‘C’ (direct recruitment) competitive examination 2021 official advertisement is available in Hindi language on the website upsssc.gov.in/.
Download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Notification
Total no. of vacancies is 2059, out of which, 555 vacancies will be for OBCs, 41 for STs, 432 for SCs and 1031 for general candidates. It will be a permanent job.
|Name of the examination||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Agriculture Service (Class – III) Technical Assistant Group ‘C’ (Direct Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2021|
|Also known as||UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant (Class – III & Group ‘C’) Recruitment 2021|
|Advertisement no.||03-Exam / 2021|
|Post name||Agriculture Technical Assistant|
|No. of vacancies||2059|
|Online application / registration opening date||21st of July 2021|
|Online application / registration closing date||23rd of August 2021|
|Last date for online fee submission||23rd of August 2021|
|Last date to edit application||30th of August 2021|
|Examination will be on||-|
|Apply online @||http://upsssc.gov.in/|
|Helpline number||0522 - 2720814|
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
As on 1st July 2021, the applicant should be 18 years old but not more than 40 years. However, ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities & applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules & regulations.
Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from any recognized University / Institution. Preference will be given to the following applicants
- Those who have an NCC ‘B’ certificate
- Those who have served in state police for at least 2 years
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
- Applicants belonging to general and OBC category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 160/- & Rs. 25/- towards application fee & online processing fee respectively. Total amount to be paid by them is Rs. 185/-.
- Applicants belonging to SC / ST category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 70/- & Rs. 25/- towards application fee & online processing fee respectively. Total amount to be paid by them is Rs. 95/-.
- Persons with disabilities are required to pay an amount of Rs. 25/- only towards the online processing fee. They are free from submission of other charges.
- Mode of payment is online (credit/debit card/net banking) and SBI e-challan.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Application Form & Process
Application forms to apply for the posts of Agriculture Technical Assistant are available from 21st July to 23rd August of 2021 at the website of UPSSSC. The entire online application process is explained below
- Open UPSSSC’s website
- On the homepage, you will see a section ‘Applicant Segment’ having few tabs
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ tab
- A new page will be opened having post details along with the ‘Apply’ tab
- Click on the tab ‘Apply’
- Once again, click on tab ‘Candidate Registration’
- Select the appropriate option
- You will see a registration form
- Enter your basic details such as name, father’s / mother’s name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Enter your high school and intermediate details
- Enter your essential qualification details
- Enter verification code
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a registration slip having your ’11 digits’ registration number’
- Scan and upload your photo & signature
- Fill the remaining portion of your online application form
- Select payment option and make payment
- Submit application form
- Print application form
Mode of selection / Scheme of examination
Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the order of merit. After conducting a competitive examination, UPSSSC will prepare a merit list for final selection. Merit list will have names of top scorers and shortlisted candidates.
The entire selection process will consist of a single stage examination of 2 hours’ duration. The question paper will have 4 sections and each section consists of 50 multiple choice questions, each of two marks. So, each section will be for 100 marks and the entire question paper will be for 400 marks. Section names with syllabus are given below
|Section no.||Subject / test||Syllabus / topics|
|1||General Intelligence||Important Inventions & Discoveries, Famous Books & Authors, Sports, Famous Days & Dates, Indian Parliament, Indian Politics / Economy / History & Culture, tourism, General Science, Current Affairs, Countries & Capitals, Lakes & Seas, Artists, famous Rivers & their origin, famous places in India etc.|
|2||General Knowledge||Indian culture, World organizations, famous places around the World, sculptures, scientific observations, national / international current affairs, political science etc.|
|3||General Science & arithmetic||Quantum Chemistry, Poisons & Pesticides, Ananlytical Chemistry & Instrumental methods, Chemical Kinetics & Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry etc.|
Percentages, volumes, areas, proportion & ratio, problems on trains, time & work partnership, compound interest, permutations & combinations, simple equations, indices & surds, pipes & cisterns, problems on numbers / HCF / LCM, S.I., boats & streams, mensuration, averages, numbers & ages, races and games etc.
|4||General Hindi||रस, शब्द-रूप, वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे, अलंका, विलोम शब्द, हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ, तत्सम एवं तद्भव देशज विदेशी (शब्द भंडार), मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, संधि समास, हिंदी वर्णमाला विराम चिन्ह, अर्थबोध, शब्द रचना वाक्य रचना अर्थ, पर्यायवाची शब्द, वर्तनी, अनेकार्थी शब्द, क्रियाएँ, वाक्यसंशोधन-काल, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, लिंग, त्रुटि से संबंधित|
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will issue admit card online at the website. Candidates can download their admit cards before 1 week from the date of examination.
How To Download Admit Card For UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021
- Open commission’s website in your web browser
- On the homepage, you will see a section ‘News and Alerts’
- Under the same section, find and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for the posts of Agriculture Technical Assistant’
- You will see a new page having few fields to be filled by candidates to download admit card
- Enter & submit your registration no. and date of birth
- You will see your admit card
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Result
After a few days from the date of examination, UPSSSC will declare and publish the result on its website. To check result, examinees are needed to visit the commission’s website after the official result announcement.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant 2021 Salary
Candidates who will be selected for the post of Agriculture Technical Assistant (Class – III & Group ‘C’) will get a monthly salary as per the following pay scale-
- Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-