WBPSC Food Supply SI Apply Online 2021 : WBPSC Food SI 2021 recruitment notification will be released soon. The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will conduct a state level competitive test for the vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Grade-III) in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Department.
In order to inform aspirants about this recruitment event, the commission will release official notification on its website. The commission will announce the last date for submission of application through website i.e., 18thSept, 2021 up to 12:00 midnight. Interested candidates will not be able to submit the Food Supply SI application online before the last date of registration.
WBPSC SI 2021 recruitment will be the best opportunity for all the eligible aspirants through which they can become a member of a reputed government organization. Interested government job aspirants should apply online without waiting for the last date i.e. 18th Sept 2021.
Before applying, they are needed to know few things such as date of release of official notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, the scale of pay, application form & process, examination fee & mode of payment, scheme and syllabus of the examination, centres, admit card, result etc.
WBPSC 2021 Food SI Notification and Vacancies
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will release an official notification against indicative advertisement no. – / 2021 regarding holding a competitive event for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector (Grade-III) in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service which comes under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Download/read indicative advt. by clicking here
- Download / read complete advt. having important information by clicking here
As per the official notification, total no. of vacancies is 957. Out of which, 454 vacancies will be for unreserved category candidates, 208 for SCs, 58 for STs, 98 vacancies will be for OBC (A) category candidates, 69 for OBC (B), 50 ( Unreserved- 40, SC-10) for ex-servicemen and 20 (only for Unreserved) for a meritorious sportsperson.
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||WBPSC Food SI 2021 Recruitment|
|Conducted by||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Category||Competitive examination for recruitment|
|Advertisement No.||- / 2021|
|Advertisement release||17th Aug 2021|
|Name of the post and department||Sub-Inspector (Grade-III) under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|No. of vacancies||957|
|Opening date for submission of online application||22nd Aug, 2021 from 11:00 a.m.|
|Closing date for submission of online application and online fees||18th Sept, 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||19th Sept, 2021|
|Admit card for written test||To be notified|
|Written examination||To be notified|
|Written test will be held at||Several centres in Kolkata and in few other districts in West Bengal|
|Written examination result||To be notified|
|Call letters for verification of testimonials and personality test||To be notified|
|Verification of testimonials and personality test||To be notified|
|Personality Test Venue||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Final result announcement||To be notified|
|Apply online @||pscwbapplication.in & www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
|Official helpline numbers|
|For queries related to offline payment||(033) 2262-4181|
|For queries related to online payment||(033) 4003-5104|
|For technical support||9123971747, 9836289994 & 9836219994|
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must have met the following eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of WBPSC SI online application.
Age and Relaxations
As on 1st Jan 2021, the applicant should be 18 years old but not have completed an age of 40 years. In other words, applicant should be born between 2nd Jan 1981 to 1st Jan 2003. However, concession in upper age limit will be applicable in the following cases
- If an applicant belongs to SC / ST category then the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
- for B.C. (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates – by 3 years
- for ex-servicemen – by 3 years
Note – SC/ST/BC candidates of other States shall not applicable for concession in upper age limit. They shall be treated as general candidates.
An applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the WBBSE [West Bengal Board of Secondary Education] or its equivalent. On top of that, they know how to speak, read and write the Bengali language (not essential for those applicants whose first language is Nepali).
Applicant should be good in health and can easily travel to rural areas of West Bengal.
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Fee
Exemption of fee is available for SC / ST applicants of West Bengal. However, BC and other applicants of West Bengal along with SC / ST / BC applicants of other states are required to pay an amount of Rs. 110/- plus applicable service charge /GST towards examination fee.
Mode Of Payment
- Online payment through debit/credit card OR Net Banking
- Offline payment through Bank Counter
How To Apply For WBPSC Food Supply SI 2021 ?
- Open official website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal
- Search and click on link ‘Click here to apply for various post’
- A new web page will be opened having latest advertisements/announcements; on the same web page, you will see a few sections
- Search for section ‘Live Application’
- Under the same section, you will have to find and click on link ‘Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal,2021 (Advertisement No.26/2021)’
- Go for enrollment process by clicking on the tab ‘Enroll Yourself’ (it is only for new users)
- You will get an ‘Enrollment Form’
- Fill up all the asked details in ‘Enrollment Form’
- Then click on the tab ‘Sign up’
- Review all the details then click on the tab ‘Confirm’
- Same time, you will receive an OTP
- Enter OTP then click on the tab ‘Validate OTP’
- You will get login credentials like ‘Enrol ID’ & ‘Password’
- Use your login credentials to ‘Sign In’
- After ‘Sign In’, click on the tab ‘Apply’ available against advertisement ‘Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal,2021 (Advertisement No.26/2021)’
- Enter your details in the online application
- Upload scanned copies of your photo & signature
- Enter your qualification & details of work experience (if any)
- Submit all the details, then proceed further to make payment online
- Print your application form to use in future
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The entire WBPSC Food Supply SI recruitment process will be completed after a written test followed by a personality test. The written test will be an objective type test. Candidates qualified in the written test will be further called for verification of testimonials and Personality Test. Then later, the process of the final selection will begin.
The written test will be for 100 marks whereas personality test will be for 20 marks. The written test will cover MCQs on topics on General Studies and Arithmetic. Total time duration will be 90 minutes (1 hour & 30 minutes).
- Written test will be conducted by WB PSC at several centres in Kolkata and other districts of WB. Names of few centres are – Tamluk, Purulia, Asansol, Burdwan, Chinsurah, Howrah, Krishnanagar, Cooch Behar, Jalpaiguri, Raiganj, Balurghat, Malda etc.
- Personality test will be conducted by WB PSC in its own office located in Kolkata.
Final selection of candidates will be done on a basis of final merit list to be prepared after considering marks obtained by candidates in the written and personality test. For more details regarding this, please go through the official notification. The link is mentioned above.
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Admit Card
WB PSC will issue admit card for written examination and call letter for personality test through its official website. However, candidates will get to know about downloading admit card/call letter through an intimation SMS / email to be sent by WB PSC.
WBPSC Food SI 2021 Results
Results will be announced through the website of WB PSC. However, dates are still not available. So, check this page regularly to get the latest updates and news.
WBPSC 2021 Food Supply SI Salary / Scale Of Pay
Finally selected candidates will be eligible for the following scale of pay besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
- (PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/-