The Department of Revenue (CCLA) will release Village Surveyor Grade III 2021 Notification to conduct a recruitment exam for AP Grama Sachivalayams. There will be 1255 vacancies for Village Surveyor Grade III Post and the recruitment process will begin from Jan 2021.
- Candidates can submit an online application form for Village Surveyor from Jan 2021 and the last date of registration is Feb 2021.
- The recruitment will be done on an open basis and any candidate who fulfils the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for the Village Surveyor Grade III post @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
After getting selected for the post, candidates will get appointed under the AP Grama Sachivalayam and they will remain on probation for 2 years. If you are willing to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Overview
|Post||Village Surveyor Grade III|
|Conducted by||Revenue Department|
|Number of Vacancies||1255|
|Department||AP Village Secretariat / Grama Sachivalayam|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification Date||To be released|
About AP Grama Sachivalayam
AP Grama Sachivalayam is an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh Government to distribute citizen services to far-flung areas of the state where due to lack of infrastructure or other reasons, benefits provided by the government have a hard time to reach. With the establishment of the AP Grama Sachivalayam or Village Secretariat, the government of Andhra Pradesh is looking to solve this problem.
Under this initiative, the appointment of nearly 1.33 lakh people will be made on various posts that will be contributing to the timely and efficient delivery of government services to the people in rural areas.
- AP Panchayat Secretary 2021
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online
AP Village Surveyor Important Dates
Candidates willing to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III Post should keep a note of the following important dates regarding the recruitment process.
|Notification Release Date||Jan 2021 (Expected)|
|Application Date||Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2021|
|Admit card||3 days before the exam|
|Exam||9-14th Aug 2021|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Notification 2021
Village Surveyor Grade III Notification will be released in Jan 2021. If you are willing to apply for the Village Surveyor Grade III recruitment then you must go through the official notification to get detailed information about all the aspects of the recruitment process.
Official notification will contain information about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and application process, how the selection will be made, reservation policy, distribution of vacancies according to the category, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Eligibility Criteria 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam has set the minimum eligibility criteria that all the candidates who are willing to apply for the Village Surveyor Grade III post in AP Grama Sachivalayam should fulfil in order to fill the online application. Applications of the candidates who do not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Only the Indian citizens who are residents of Andhra Pradesh will be able to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III (AP Grama Sachivalayam) Recruitment.
You must be at least 18 years of age and should not be older than 42 years in order to apply for the Village Surveyor Grade III in AP Village Secretariat Recruitment.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||42 years|
Those who belong to the reserved categories and wish to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III Recruitment will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
|SC / ST / BC||5 years|
|NCC Instructors and Ex-Servicemen||3 years plus duration of service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in State Census department (6 months of service)||3 years|
|Widows, divorced woman and woman judicially separated from their husband and not remarried||SC / ST||48 years|
|Government Employees of Andhra Pradesh State (Except for APSEB, Corporations, APSRTC, Municipalities etc.)||Up to 5 years|
|Who are working on temporary basis||Up to 5 years or total period of service (whichever is less)|
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualification to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III in Grama Sachivalayam recruitment.
- They must have 2 years NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman Trade (Civil) with surveying as one of the subject OR
- They should have a diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute OR
- They should have obtained Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements and Land Records OR
- They must have B.E./ B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering OR
- They should have passed Vocational Course at Intermediate level with Surveying as one of the subjects from Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh
Note: For more details about the educational qualifications you should refer to the official notification.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Application Form 2021
Those who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to fill the Village Surveyor Grade III Application form starting from Jan 2021 on the official website. Candidates willing to apply should fill the online application form as there will be no alternative way to apply for Village Surveyor Grade III (Grama Sachivalayam) recruitment. You should also keep in mind that the last date to submit the online application form is Feb 2021.
Number of Vacancies
There are total 1255 vacancies for the post of AP Village Surveyor Grade III and these vacancies are distributed to all the districts as per the following table
|District||Number of Vacancies|
AP Village Surveyor Grade III: How To Apply Online?
To apply for Village Surveyor Grade III (Grama Sachivalayam) recruitment, you will have to go through a multi-step process. First, you have to register yourself on the official website, then you should fill the online application form, after doing that upload the documents.
Step I – OTPR (One Time Profile Registration)
- Go to the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Click on one time profile registration – OTPR link
- You will be taken to a new page
- Enter the following details
- Your name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar number, and mobile number
- Upload your photo and signature
- Fill in the security code
- Click on the upload button
- Accept declaration
- Enter other required details
- Name, father’s and mother’s name, date of birth, gender, community
- Mobile number, email id, marital status, Aadhaar number, religion
- Choose if you are an ex-serviceman, NCC Instructor, Government Employee or physically Disabled
- Fill in your correspondence and permanent address
- Provide you educational details
- Accept declaration 2
- Preview the registration form
- Check the details
- Click on “edit” to make changes
- Submit the registration form
- Your registration id will be generated
- Print the registration form
Step II – Application Form
- Open AP Grama Sachivalayam website
- Click on submit an online application
- Select the post and click on apply
- Enter your registration id
- Select the post
- Accept declaration
- Click on submit
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Accept the declaration
- A pre-filled application form will be displayed
- Select if you want to apply for Non-Local District
- Fill your qualifications
- Accept Declaration 2
- Preview the application form
- Click on edit and make changes if required
- Submit the application form
- Note down you generated Candidate ID
- Proceed to make payment of application fee
Step III – Payment of Application Fee
- Enter your date of birth and registration number
- Fill in the verification code
- Click on “proceed to payment” button
- The fee will be displayed
- Again click on “proceed to payment”
- Choose the method of payment
- Pay the application fee
- Take a print out of fee receipt and application form
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Application Fee 2021
To successfully complete the online application process, you have to make payment of the application fee. Candidates have to make payment of Rs. 400/- in which Rs. 200/- will be an application fee and Rs. 200/- will be the examination fee.
You should also note that candidates belonging to reserved categories, ex-servicemen, the handicapped candidates will be exempted from payment of examination fee but have to pay processing fee of Rs.200/-. The payment of application fee can be made through online mode by using credit/debit card or net banking.
|Category||Application Fee||Exam Fee||Non-local District Charge|
|ST / SC / Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 200/-||Exempted||Exempted|
|Others||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
You will need the following documents in order to successfully complete the online application process.
- Scanned copy of the photo along with signature
- Valid ID in case not having Aadhaar
You will also need to carry original copies of all these documents to the document verification along with the mentioned below.
- Educational certificate
- High school mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Category / caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (for people with disability)
- Photo id proof, etc.
If you fail to produce these documents at the time of document verification or when asked by the authorities, then you shall be disqualified from Village Surveyor Grade III (Grama Sachivalayam) Recruitment process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Exam Pattern 2021
To become eligible for selection on the post of Village Surveyor Grade III at AP Grama Sachivalayam, you will have to appear for a written exam.
- The exam will be consisted of Multiple Choice Objective type questions and conducted offline on OMR sheets.
- There will be 150 questions for 150 marks in the written exam and candidates will get 150 minutes to answer all the questions.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 parts. Section A will have General Studies questions for 50 marks and section B will contain subject-specific questions for 100 marks.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Section||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies and Mental ability||50||50||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper II||Drawing and Surveying||150||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Syllabus 2021
Candidates who are planning to apply for the Village Surveyor Grade III (AP Grama Sachivalayam) should prepare for the recruitment exam according to the below-mentioned syllabus.
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Public policy
- General English
- History and Culture of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Polity and governance
- Development in Science and Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance
- Key welfare and development schemes Andhra Pradesh Government
- Reforms and center-state relations in reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Physical Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Society, Social Justice, rights issues
- Constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments
- General Science and its applications to day to day life
- Importance of lettering and numbering
- Figure size and proportions IS standard practice
- Constructions of plain geometric figures
- Constructions of ordinary scale
- Drawing plan and elevation of points, line, surfaces and solids
- Conventional signs and symbols as per IS coding
- Drawing and detailing of :
- Brick arrangements
- Damp proof course
- Roof types
- Flooring types
- Door types
- Pitched roofs
- Windows and ventilators
- Doglegged and open well
- Pipelines joints and drainage works
- Forms of rivet heads
- Standard connections
- Surveying of buildings site with chain, field book entries
- Calculation of areas
- Use of prismatic compass
- Handling of a levelling instrument
- Plotting of longitudinal / cross-section
- Drawing of contours
Note: For more detailed AP Village Surveyor Syllabus you should refer to the official notification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Selection Process 2021
Suitable candidates will be selected for the post of Village Surveyor Grade III (AP Grama Sachivalayam) by conducting a written exam and after that, the qualifying candidates will be called for document verification.
All the candidates who successfully apply online will be called to appear for Village Surveyor Grade III written exam. The exam will consist of multiple-choice objective questions and the exam will be conducted in either online or offline mode. After the exam will be conducted, a merit list will be prepared and on the basis of this merit list candidates will be shortlisted for final selection.
2. Document Verification
Candidates who will be shortlisted for final selection will have to appear for the documents verification process. They have to bring their original documents and get them verified. Those who successfully complete both the steps of Village Surveyor Grade III (AP Grama Sachivalayam) will be appointed on the post.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
After successfully applying for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III, you should wait for the admit card to be released. The hall ticket will release most probably 3 days before the date of the exam. You will be able to download your Village Surveyor Grade III hall ticket from the official website and you should also know that it will be not provided to you by any other means.
How To Download Admit Card?
To download Village Surveyor Grade III hall ticket you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the official website
- Login to the website
- Find the admit card link
- Click on Village Surveyor Grade III Admit card
- Your admit card will be shown
- Download your admit card
- Take a print out of the admit card
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Result 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Result will be released on 20th September 2021. Candidates will be able to check their result on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. The result will be released in the form of a merit list and you will have to search for your name/roll number in the merit list to see if you have qualified or not.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Cut Off Marks
Village Surveyor Grade III cut off marks will be released by AP Grama Sachivalayam on their official website. The cut off marks will be determined by taking into consideration, the number of vacancies and marks scored by all the candidates in the written exam. In order to qualify the Village Surveyor Grade III exam, you will have to score more or equal marks to the cut-off.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Salary
Candidates who get appointed for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III will remain on probation period for 2 years. During the probation period, the selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 15000/- per month. After 2 years of probation, the concerned department will confirm the probation and they receive a salary in the scale of Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Responsibilities / Duties
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III will have the following responsibilities
- Surveying land
- Land administration
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q. When The Application Process Will Start For AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III?
A. The application process will start from Jan 2021.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III?
A. The maximum age limit to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III is 42 years.
Q. How Much Will Be The Application Fee For AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III?
A. You have to pay Rs. 400/- as application cum exam fee for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Recruitment.
Q. What Will Be The AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Salary?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III will be on probation period for 2 years and during that, they will receive Rs. 15000/- per month. After probation, they will receive in the pay scale of Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month.
Q. What Documents Will Be Needed To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Recruitment?
A. To apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Recruitment you will need educational certificates, scanned photo and signature, caste certificate, domicile certificate, etc.