AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021 [Exam Date, Apply Online, Eligibility] : AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification will be released on 10th January 2021 on the official website @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in for recruiting 14,061 vacancies in Grama Sachivalayams. Online application forms will be invited from 11th January 2021 and the last date to apply online/ registration will be 31st January 2021 till 11:59 pm.
To recruit eligible candidates, post wise offline written exam will be conducted by the concerned department. The selection of AP Grama Sachivalayam posts will be held through the written test based on merit. AP DSC (District Selection Committees) is the selecting authority and District Collector is the appointing authority.
For every 2000 – 4000 population, one Grama Sachivalayam has been formed in rural areas, and for every 4000 – 6000 urban population, one Ward Sachivalayam has been set up. Each Grama Sachivalayam will have 14 posts. The posts to be filled through AP Grama Sachivalayam are,
- Panchayat Secretary
- Village Surveyor
- Engineering Assistant
- ANM (Auxillary Nurse Midwife)
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Agriculture Assistant
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Mahila Police & Women and Child Welfare Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Energy Assistant
- Welfare & Education Assistant etc.
A total of 11,114 Grama Sachivalayams has been formed in 13065 Grama panchayats and 4000 Ward Sachivalayams (Urban areas) have been set up across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Government recruits nearly 1.60 lakh candidates on various posts in ‘Grama Sachivalayam’.
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Hall Tickets
- Cut Off
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Notification
AP Village Secretariat or Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam recruitment notifications have been released on 10th Jan 2021 on the official website of AP @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification to apply for the vacant posts.
The selection of Grama and Ward Sachivalayam posts will be held through a written test by the concerned department and selection will be based on merit by the AP District Selection Committees for the purpose and District Collector is the appointing authority.
AP Grama Sachivalaym/ Village Secretariat Post details and their functions, Department name, Vacancies details are tabulated below.
|Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||Panchayat raj & Rural development||Convenor/ head of Village secretariat, Sanitation, Tax collection||61||Click Here||Apply Online|
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||Revenue||Civil supplies and Land administration||246||Click Here|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||Revenue||Land administration and survey||1255||Click Here|
|ANMs (Grade III)||Medical & Health||Medical & Health||648||Click Here|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||Animal Husbandary, Dairy Developmen.||Animal Health, Dairy||6858||Click Here|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Fisheries||Fisheries||69||Click Here|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||Home||Women protection, Women & child welfare, Mahila police, Counselling,||762||Click Here|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||Panchayat raj & Rural development||All engineering works, Drinking water and sanitation||570||Click Here|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||Agriculture||Farming services, procurement and Agri-marketing||536||Click Here|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||Horticulture||Farming services, procurement and Agri-marketing||1782||Click Here|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Sericulture||Farming services, procurement and Agri-marketing||400||Click Here|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||Panchayat raj & Rural development||Single window system at Secretariat at village, Points-man for gadgets Operation and Maintenance||1134||Click Here|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Social Welfare (TW Dept in Tribal Areas)||Pension/ SHGs/ Welfare programs/ Housing & education||97||Click Here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy
A number of vacancies to be filled through AP Grama Secretariat recruitment are 14,061. District and community wise distribution of vacancies will be given in AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam notification.
AP Grama Sachivalayam will have various vacancies such as Panchayat Secretary, VRO, Village Surveyor, Engineering Assistant, ANM (Auxillary Nurse Midwife), AHA, Village Fisheries Assistant, Mahila police & women, and child welfare assistant, Digital assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Welfare & Education Assistant, etc.
Reservation will be given to SC/ ST candidates along with BCs and Women in recruiting AP village secretariat functionaries. Local reservation rules will be followed for filling the vacancies in AP Grama Sachivalayams.
|Name of district||No. of Mandals||No. of Gram Panchayats||Total Population of Grama secretariat area||No. of teams of functional assistants|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||46||940||23,07,113||665|
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2021
|Name of exam||AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification||10th January 2021|
|Post name||Various posts in Grama and Ward Sachivalayam|
|Vacancies Name||VRO, Panchayat Secretary, Survey Assistant, ANM, Animal husbandry assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Energy Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant/ MPEOs, Digital Assistant, Welfare & Education Assistant, Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant|
|Number of Grama Sachivalayams||11114|
|Number of employees in Grama Sachivalayams||99,144|
|Number of Ward Sachivalayams||3786|
|Number of employees in Ward Sachivalayams||34723|
|Number of Grama Panchayats||13065|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission start date||11th Jan 2021|
|Application submission dates||31st January 2021 till 11:59 pm|
|Dates for payment of fees||General - Rs.400/-|
BC/SC/ST - Rs.200/-
|Admit card||To be notified|
|Exam date/ Interview||To be notified|
|To be notified|
|Issue of Appointment Letters||To be notified|
|Training of AP Secretariat Functionaries||To be notified|
|Setting up of AP Secretariat with furniture & Equipments||To be notified|
|Allotment of Functionaries to Secretariat||To be notified|
|AP Grama and Ward Recruitment 2021 deadline||To be notified|
|Commencement of AP Grama and Ward Secretariats||To be notified|
|Apply online link||To be notified|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility
All the interested candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria set by the AP Government for applying on the posts of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidate must be in sound health and have such antecedents/ character to qualify for the post he/ she is applying for.
Citizens of India and Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh only should apply for the posts of Grama Sachivalayam.
The minimum age limit will be 18 years and the upper age limit is 42 years for applying for Grama Sachivalayam vacancies. General candidates in the age group of 18-42 only should apply. The age limit will be calculated as on 01 July 2021.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC and other reserved categories will get relaxation in age as follows.
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years plus the service rendered in armed forces/ NCC|
|Differently Abled/ Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Retrenched employees of AP Census Department with a minimum 6 month service||3 Years|
|A.P State Government Employees other than APSEB, APSRTC, Corporation, Municipality employees||Max. upto 5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated with their husbands and not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST||Upper age limit of 43 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated with their husbands and not remarried and belonging to SC/ST||Upper age limit of 48 years|
|Candidates working on temporary basis/ contractual basis||Max. 5 years|
Candidates must have prescribed qualifications for the post they are applying for. In order to be eligible for Grama Sachivalayam posts, candidates must satisfy the required educational qualification. Post wise educational qualification as per the notification is tabulated below.
|Post Name||Age Limit |
(As on 01/07/2021)
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||18-42||SSC / Equivalent|
|NCVT certificate in Draughtsman civil trade of 2 years course with Surveying as one of the subjects|
|Candidates with higher qualification in same trade or course are also eligible|
|Qualified candidates should pass in the Proficiency in Automation with usage of Computer and Associate Software within 6 months|
|(Note: Candidates with Higher qualification without/with prescribed qualification are eligible/ Candidates with any Degree can also apply)|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||18-42||Any Degree|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||18-42||Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Instrumentation, IT, Computers, Electronics, BCA/MCA, or Any degree with computers as one of the subject|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||18-42||NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Two years course with surveying as one subject|
|Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Should have obtained a Licensed surveyor certificate|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||18-42||Any Degree|
|ANMs (Grade III)||18-42||i) SSC/ Equivalent|
ii) 18/24 months MPHA (F) or 2 year Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F)+ 1 yr clinical training in govt. hospital/ 1 yr Apprenticeship training with certificate.
iii)Registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council
iv) Registered in A.P. Para Medical Board (Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course)
(v) Must possess Physical fitness for camp life
|Village Fisheries Assistant||18-42||Polytechnic diploma in Fisheries or Inter with Biology or Vocational course in Aquaculture/ fisheries or B.F.Sc 4 yr degree or B.Sc Fisheries/ B.Sc Aquaculture/ B.Sc Zoology.|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||18-42||4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||18-42||4 yr B.Sc Agriculture or 4 Yrs B.Tech Agriculture from recognized University accredited by ICAR, (or) 2 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (or) 2 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (seed technology) (organic farming ) (or) 3 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (Agri. engineering) recognized by ANGRAU (or) serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidate should get 2 yr diploma in Agri polytechnic to be eligible for further promotion.|
|2 years Diploma in Horticulture|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||18-42||M.Sc., Sericulture (or)|
|B.Sc. with Sericulture /|
|Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||18-42||(i)2 yrs Animal husbandry Polytechnic course or|
|(ii) Intermediate vocational course inDairying & Poultry science as one of the subject or 2 yr poultry diploma course or two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA)|
|Candidates under (ii) shall undergo 1 year departmental training in Veterinary Assistant course, only on completion of the course, they will be appointed as AHA.|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||18-42||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||18-42||Any Degree|
Grama Sachivalayam eligibility will vary from post to post, hence candidates must check the post wise eligibility criteria before applying online.
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Application Form
AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam application forms are available from 11th Jan 2021 on the official website @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Candidates who wish to apply for AP Village Secretariat jobs will be needed to fill and submit an online application by visiting the official website before the last date of registration i.e., 31st Jan 2021 till 11:59 p. Candidates needed to pay 400 Rs/- as exam cum processing fee for the posts of Grama and Ward Sachivalayam.
How To Apply For AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment?
Step I One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Open Grama Sachivalaym official website or click here
- Find and click on ‘One Time profile registration (OTPR)’ link
- Enter ‘Name of Applicant’ and ‘Date of birth’
- Select ‘Gender’
- Enter ‘Aadhaar No.’ (If Aadhaar not available, register through photo id and submit Aadhaar or else application will be rejected)
- Enter mobile number
- Upload scanned copy of the latest photo
- Accept declaration
- Enter the verification code as shown in the image
- Click on the ‘Upload’ tab
- Accept ‘Declaration-1’
- One time registration page will open up where you have to accept ‘Declaration-1’
- Now enter additional details like personal details, address details, basic education details, educational qualifications, and examination district preferences
- After entering all the details now read and accept ‘Declaration-2’
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab
- Click on the ‘Edit’ tab if you want to make any changes in details entered by you in the registration form otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab
- One Time profile registration ID will be generated and displayed on the screen
- Note down your OTPR ID then proceed further to submit an online application
Step II Submit Online Application
- Click on ‘Click here to Submit Online Application’ or open website then find and click on ‘Submit Online Application’ link; this link is available in section ‘Step-2’
- A new page will open up having details of posts as per their category along with links to ‘Apply’
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link available under ‘Posts Under Category I/II/III’
- Enter OTPR ID then select date of birth
- The select post you want to apply for
- Enter the verification code
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Once again, read and accept ‘Declaration 1’
- Enter post details
- Select qualification details like name of qualification, year of passing and university
- Read and accept ‘declaration 2’
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab
- Preview of application will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the ‘Edit’ tab if you want to make any changes otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Your application is submitted successfully; note down your candidate ID
- Proceed further to make payment online
Step III Payment
- Click on ‘Click here to proceed to payment’ tab otherwise click on ‘Payment’ link available in ‘Step-3’ section
- The payment page will be displayed in a new window
- Enter login ID (OTPR ID)
- Select date of birth
- Enter verification code then click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Candidate details will be displayed along with ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Read all the instructions then click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Select any of the available options to make payment online (credit card/debit card/internet banking / UPI)
- Enter the details of the selected option in order to make payment
- After making the payment successfully, note down reference ID
- Print your final submitted application and keep it safe for future reference
Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- to submit an application for each post, however, candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC have to pay only Rs.200/- towards processing fee and they are exempted from paying exam fee.
|OC||Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for Exam fee + Rs. 200 for Processing fee)|
|SC/ST/BC||Rs. 200/- (Only processing fee)|
For Applying Online
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Photo Id scanned copy – Voter card, PAN card, Bank passbook, Passport, Ration card (If Aadhaar not available)
For Document Verification Round
- Qualifying Certificate (10th/ Inter/ Degree) in original
- Original Caste Certificate
- Original PH category Certificate
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate/ Valid ID in Original
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Job Responsibilities
- Each Grama and Ward Sachivalayam will have 11 posts of different nature varying from Panchayat Secretary, assistants to helper in various departments. Panchayat secretary will act as convenor of the village secretariat.
- A Village Secretariat in AP is liable to offer a solution within 72 hours from the time of submission of application related to the grievance.
- Post wise responsibilities are tabulated above in the notification section.
- Applicants can avail of various services from village secretariat such as ration card, fee reimbursement, Arogya Shree, Rythu Bharosa scheme benefits, etc.
- A Grama Secretariat in AP will work closely with Grama Volunteers in order to provide better solutions to the complainant.
- To make service delivery faster and transparent, the AP government has introduced the AP Secretariat system.
Need for Village Secretariat
- To restructure the delivery system to function as an effective mechanism for delivery of services
- To build a strong and workable channel for the implementation of NAVARATNALU
- Transparency and Accountability in the delivery of services
- To ensure the convergence among departments at the village level
- To deliver the Government Schemes at doorsteps through single window system and ensure the delivery of Navaratnalu
- Preparation and timely implementation of village plans
- To ensure convergence of line departments
- To give specific roles to functionaries and make them accountable to Grama Panchayat/ Grama sabha with defined citizen charter
- Integrating the village volunteers with village secretariat to ensure the effective delivery of citizen services.
Structure & Composition
- Grama Panchayat will be termed as Village Secretariat
- Each Village Secretariat will have Panchayat Secretary who acts as convenor/ secretary to the Village Secretariat
- Village secretariat will aid and assist the Grama Panchayat in its functions while preserving autonomy of Grama Panchayat
- Village secretariat will have number of functionaries and act as integrate workforce to deliver services
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Government will select eligible candidates for various posts at AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayams based on merit in written test to be conducted by concerned departments either through an existing system through constituting AP District Selection Committees (DSC).
Only those candidates, who successfully complete the application process, of the village secretariat will be considered for the written test, and those who qualify the written test will be called for Document verification.
AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam exam pattern will have a single paper with multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from General Studies and Mental ability, Rural Development, problems in rural areas, Government Schemes, etc.
Candidates will be tested their social consciousness, awareness on Government schemes, social issues, etc. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks to become eligible for the further selection process in each stage.
|Test / Subject||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks||Language of test|
|General Studies||100||100||Telugu and English|
|Mental Ability (Arithmetic Skills and Logical Skills)|
|Rural Development and Problems in rural areas|
- Single paper with MCQs will be given in the examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam
- There will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks, each question carry 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
- Time duration will be 2 hrs.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
AP Grama and Ward Sachivalayam written exam will have sections from General Studies and Mental ability, Rural Development, problems in rural areas, Government Schemes. Candidates will be tested their social consciousness, awareness on Government schemes, social issues, etc during the interview by District Selection Committee.
For the written exam, the syllabus will be released by Andhra Pradesh Government. Candidates must prepare according to the syllabus to qualify the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam. The expected syllabus of the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam is given below.
- General Studies – Latest Events of National and International Importance, Polity, Name of Ministers, General Knowledge About Science, History of State and Country, Persons in Headlines, Budget, Sports, etc.
- Logical skills – Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Puzzle Tabulation, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Coding-Decoding, Coded Inequalities Input-Output etc.
- Arithmetic Skill – Decimals and Fractions, the Relationship Between Numbers, Percentages, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Ratio and Proportion, Discount, Time and Work, Ratio and Time, Interest, Computation of Whole Numbers, Use of Tables and Graphs, Number Systems, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Averages, Time and Distance etc.
- Rural Development and Problems in Rural areas – Panchayat raj system evolution, Key schemes of Panchayat raj department of AP, Govt. Welfare schemes, Rural credit scenario, Roles and responsibilities of AP Grama Sachivalayam employees, Rural economy, Rural development schemes, Women empowerment etc.
- AP Government Schemes –YSR Pension kanuka, YSR Arogyasri, Navaratnalu, Amma Vodi, Rajanna Canteen, YSR Housing scheme, YSR Cheyutha, Rytu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme, YSR crop insurance scheme, YSR Asara, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process
- Selection for various posts under AP Grama Sachivalayam will be made on the basis of merit in the written exam.
- Aspiring candidates have to submit an online application, a shortlist of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written exam.
- Candidates will have to complete the document verification process, where they have to bring their original documents and get them verified.
- Those candidates who would be unable to produce original documents at the time of document verification will not be considered for final selection.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets/ Call Letter
AP Grama Secretariat hall ticket/ call letter will be released on the official website at least one week before the date of written test or counseling/ document verification. Candidates will need their registration id and password to download their admit card. Candidates should also note that the only way to get AP Grama Sachivalayam admit card is to download it from the website, no copy of admit card will be provided to candidates by any other means.
Admit cards will be the most important document for candidates as without it they will not be allowed to appear for AP Village Secretariat examination. Admit card will contain information like, name of candidate, date and time of the exam, address of examination center, photo and signature of the candidate, etc.
How To Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Hall Ticket?
AP Village Secretariat admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates who have successfully completed the application process will be able to download their admit card by following the steps mentioned below
- Visit official website
- Find admit card link
- Click on download admit card
- Enter your “Registration ID” and “Password”
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download your admit card
- Take the print out of admit card
AP Grama Sachivalayam Result
AP Grama Sachivalayam Result will be published on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam and will be able to view their results by visiting the official website.
- Visit official website
- Find and click on Examination Result – Click Here’ to redirect to a new page
- Enter Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, and Verification code
- Once you click on ‘Get Result’, your result will be displayed
- You can download or take a print out of your result for future use
AP Grama Sachivalayam Cut Off
- Qualifying marks for OCs, BCs, SC/ STs & PH will be 40%, 35%, 30% respectively.
- Cut off marks for AP Grama Sachivalayam will be released on the official website along with AP Grama Sachivalayam results. All those candidates who score more or equal marks to cut off will be considered qualified.
- A merit list of candidates will also be uploaded on the official website in this list name of all candidates who get equal or more marks than cut off will be mentioned.
- Those candidates who appear in this merit list will be called for Document verification, which will be the final stage of the recruitment process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Salary
AP Village Secretariat posts will have a starting salary or consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000. Candidates who complete the recruitment process successfully and get selected on any post of AP Grama Sachivalayam will receive a salary of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date of joining, on successful completion of the probation period, concerned department will take necessary action to confirm the probation. AP Government will directly credit the salary in the employee’s bank account.
AP Village Secretariat functionaries induction training will be conducted for 1 week at District/ Zonal level about basic knowledge on functions to be discharged. General training will be given at PR Training Centres Bapatla /Samarlakota / Kalahasthi or at appropriate other centers on the following,
- Official Correspondence
- The issue to be dealt with by Secretariats and redressal of Grievances as per department protocol
- Computer skills
- Communication skills, Social & Behavioural change
- To bring synergy by working with various officials and effective delivery of services and administration at the village secretariat level.
Job Chart and Monitoring
- Clear and comprehensive job chart with business rules will be put in place
- Mandal and District officials will review the performance of functionaries periodically ad submit the performance appraisal reports
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) will be developed by respective departments and online monitoring system will be developed by RTGS for performance tracking of functionaries
- Horizontal and Vertical control structure
- Systems will be developed for proper checks & balances and supervision and to ensure transparency & efficiency for corruption-free delivery of services.
AP Grama Sachivalayam FAQs
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies In AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. 114,061 vacancies of AP Village Secretariat will be filled through AP Village Secretariat recruitment 2021. Each village will have a secretariat and 13 vacancies will be created in each secretariat.
Q. What Is The Salary Of AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies?
A. The salary in the form of a consolidated stipend will be given to the employees of AP Grama Sachivalayam and the amount has been fixed at Rs. 15000/- per month.
Q. In How May Hours Grievance Of Applicant Will Be Resolved Through A Secretariat?
A. 72 hrs.
Q. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Apply For AP Gram Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment should have a prescribed qualification for each post. Degree in any/ specific subject from a recognized university/ they must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam/ must possess a diploma in specific subject etc. Check post wise eligibility criteria to know the education details of each post.
Q. What Will Be The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. The minimum age limit to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is 18 and the maximum is 42 years. Candidates should not exceed this maximum age limit as on 01/07/2021.
Q. Will There Be Any Relaxation In Age Limit Provided To SC / ST Candidates?
A. Yes, candidates who belong to SC /ST category will get 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit set by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Q. How Much Application Fee Do I Have To Pay To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. Candidates who want to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment will have to pay any application processing fee and exam fee of Rs. 400/- to fill the online application form. reserved category candidates have to pay only the processing fee of Rs. 200/- and they are exempted from paying exam fees.
Q. When The Online Application Process For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Will Start?
A. The online application process for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment has begun on 11th Jan 2021, as the notification for recruitment has been released on 10th Jan 2021, and the application process will last until 31st Jan 2021 @11:59 pm.