AP ICET Apply Online 2023 : AP ICET 2023 Exam is expected to be conducted on the 17th & 18th September 2023 and the online application process will be started from 15th July 2023. The APICET Application form will be available on the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ and all the eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form till 14th August without paying the late fee and till 28th August, 13th September by making a payment of Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 5000 as a late fee respectively.
Candidates who are interested in applying for AP ICET 2023 should know all the important details about the eligibility conditions and application process. We have provided here all the information about the minimum eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, documents required to apply online for AP ICET 2023.
AP ICET Important Dates
Below you can find all the important dates for the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2023 that the interested candidates should know.
|Application Form release date||15th July 2023|
|Last date to apply online (without late fee)||14th August 2023|
|Last date to apply (with late fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Rs.5000/-)||28th August 2023 & 13th Sep 2023|
|Correction of online application||8-10th Sep 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release||13th Sep 2023|
|Examination||17 & 18th Sep 2023|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates who are willing to apply for the APICET 2023 must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the APSCHE in order to apply online through the official AP ICET website.
- Candidates who want to apply for the APICET 2023 should be Indian citizens
- They should satisfy the local / non-local status requirement as prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- They should also satisfy the rules of the University where they want to take admission
There is no age limit to appear for APICET 2023, candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions in order to apply for APICET 2023.
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification in order to apply for the APICET 2023
- They must have completed 3 years graduation degree in any faculty
- They should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category should have to score 45% aggregate marks in their graduation degree
- Candidates who obtain their degree from the distance mode program which is recognized by UGC, AICTE, and DEC/DEB can apply
- Those candidates who are appearing for the final year of their graduation can also apply for APICET 2023
- Candidates should have 3 year graduation degree from a recognized university
- They must have Mathematics as a subject in class 10th
- They must have a 3 year graduation degree
- They should also have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level
MCA – 2nd Year Direct Lateral Entry
- Candidates must have a BCA degree or degree in IT / SC
- They should have taken Mathematics in 10+2
AP ICET Application Form 2023
AP ICET 2023 Application form will be made available on the official website of AP ICET @ https://apicet.nic.in/. Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to fill the online application form through the APICET website most probably from 15th July 2023 and the last date to apply for APICET 2023 will be 14th August 2023 without the late fee and with a late fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 5000, the last date will be 28th August 2023 and 13th Sep 2023 respectively.
Candidates should know that in order to apply they have to fill the application form online mode only as there will be no other way to apply for APICET 2023.
Apply Online For AP ICET 2023 (link will be activated soon)
AP ICET 2023 : How To Apply Online?
In order to apply for APICET 2023, you will need to follow the below mentioned steps
- Go to the official APICET website or click here
- There will be four steps mentioned on the home page
- Click on “Step -1 Fee Payment”
Step 1 – Fee Payment
- When you click on “Fee Payment” a new page will open
- On this new page enter your details
- Enter your qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Enter your name
- Enter date of birth as per SSC record
- Enter your mobile number
- Select to whom the above mentioned mobile number belongs to (self/mother/father/relative)
- Enter any alternate mobile number (optional)
- Enter your email id
- The fee amount will be mentioned
- Check the details and click on “Initiate Payment”
- Select the mode of payment
- Enter payment details
- Make a payment of the application fee
- After successful payment, a payment id will be generated (note down the payment id)
Step 2 – Know Your Payment Status
- You can check your application fee payment status by going to the APICET website
- Click on “Step – 2 Know your Payment Status”
- Enter your qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Enter your mobile number
- Click on “Check Payment Status”
Step 3 – Fill the Online Application
- Once the payment is successful, go to the APICET website’s homepage
- Click on “Step – 3 Fill Application Form”
- Enter your “Payment Reference ID”
- Enter “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number”
- Enter your “Mobile Number”
- Enter your “Date of Birth”
- Click on “Proceed to fill application”
- Enter the required details
- Select your gender
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number
- Select your birth ‘district’
- Select your birth state
- Enter your ration card number
- Select your parent’s annual income (from income group)
- Select your category
- Enter your category certificate number (if applicable)
- Select if you belong to any special reservation category
- Select if you are Physically handicapped or not
- If yes, then select the type of disability
- Select your minority status
- Enter your bank account details
- Enter your educational qualification details
- Select your test center preference
- Upload your photo and signature
- Accept the declaration
- Click on “Preview / Submit”
- Preview your application
- Make changes if required
- Submit your application
- After submitting the application, your registration number will be generated
- Note down your registration number
- Proceed to take a printout of the application form
Step 4 – Print The Application Form
- Go to the home page of the APICET website
- Click on “Step – 4 Print Application Form”
- Take a printout of the application form
AP ICET Application Fee 2023
All the candidates who are interested in applying for APICET 2023 should pay the registration fee of Rs. 550/- and Rs. 29.50/- as processing fee through online mode using their credit card, debit card, or net banking. You should also note if you apply for APICET after the last date then you must have to pay Rs. 2,000/- in addition to Rs. 550/- and Rs. 29.50/- to apply for AP ICET 2023.
|AP ICET Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Without late fee||Rs. 550/-||R.s 29.50/-||Rs. 579.50/-|
|With late fee||Rs. 2,550/-||Rs. 29.50/-||Rs. 2,579.50/-|
Documents Needed For AP ICET 2023
You will need the following documents/things while filling the APICET 2023 online application form
- Aadhaar Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of photo and signature
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Educational certificates
- Mobile number
- Email id
AP ICET 2023 Eligibility and Application Form FAQs
Q. When The AP ICET 2023 Application Process Will Start?
A. APICET 2023 Application Process is expected to start from 15th July 2023.
Q. What Will Be The Last Date To Apply For AP ICET 2023?
A. 14th August is the last date to apply for AP ICET 2023 but you can submit the application till 28th August 2023 and 13th Sep 2023 by paying a late fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 5000 respectively.
Q. How Much Is The APICET Application Fee?
A. AP ICET application fee is Rs. 650/- for the General category and you also have to pay Rs. 29.50/- as a processing fee. For OBC it is Rs.600 and for SC/ST it is 550/-.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Appear For APICET 2023?
A. There is no upper age limit to appear for APICET 2023.