AP RCET 2021 Apply Online, Application : AP RCET entrance test for the session 2021-22 will be held by Andhra University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP RCET 2021 will be a state-level entrance test for admissions into M.Phil and Ph.D. programs (both part-time & full-time) in 14 Universities in the state.
Interested candidates can participate in AP RCET 2021 after submitting an online application at https://sche.ap.gov.in/. The last date to submit the online application form is October 2021.
But before that, AP RCET 2021 aspirants are requested to know few important things such as notification release date, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, process & cost of application, availability of hall tickets, examination dates, declaration of result, etc.
AP RCET 2021 Notification
AP RCET 2021 official notification will be released in September 2021. For more details, please go through the AP RCET 2021 information brochure. It is available on the council’s website.
Download AP RCET 2021 Notification Pdf
As per the vacancy notice, to be released at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/, the total no. of seats is 710.
AP RCET Overview
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test – 2021|
|Also known as||AP RCET 2021|
|Conducted by||Andhra University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Notification release||September 2021|
|Last date to apply online||October 2021|
|Last date with late fee Rs.2000/-||November 2021|
|Last date with late fee Rs.5000/-||November 2021|
|Hall Tickets||November 2021|
|Exam Dates||Nov/Dec 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Dec 2021|
|Apply online @||www.sche.ap.gov.in|
AP RCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate has a Master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade is eligible to apply. However, applicants belonging to SC / ST / BC / PWD categories or those applicants who had obtained their Master’s degree before the 19th of September 1991, are applicable for a relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade.
An applicant who is eligible for full time can be allowed as a part-time candidate on the basis of the order of priority. Admission into any part-time program will be done on the basis of service seniority in the relevant groups. Preference will be given to the following candidates:
- A candidate working in any technical research institute and has completed a minimum of 5 years’ of service
- Applicant working in the P.G. centers or the University as a regular faculty
For more details, please refer to the eligibility notice available on the council’s online portal.
AP RCET 2021 Application Form
AP RCET 2021 application forms will be available online @ council’s website. The last date to apply online is October 2021 and November 2021 (with late fee Rs. 2000/-) & the last week of November 2021 (with late fee Rs.5000/-).
How to Apply for AP RCET 2021?
- Open APSCHE’s official website
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs related to various entrance tests
- Find and click on ‘AP RCET – 2021’ tab
- You will see a new page having all the tabs related to AP RCET 2021
- Read ‘Information Brochure’, ‘Eligibility’, ‘Important dates’ etc. by clicking the respective links
- Now, click on the ‘Application’ tab
- Click on link ‘Fee Payment’ given against ‘Step – 1’
- A new page will be opened having a form related to ‘Fee Payment for AP RCET 2021’
- Enter your name, email ID, etc.
- Select your date of birth, category, subject-1, qualifying degree, qualifying degree status, etc.
- Click on ‘Initiate Payment’ tab
- A new page will be opened having different payment options
- Select any payment mode and make the payment
- You will get a payment reference ID
- Now, go to Step 2 to know your payment status
- Then, jump to Step 3 to fill the application form after making payment
- Enter your payment reference ID and mobile no.
- Select date of birth
- Click on tab ‘Proceed to fill Application’
- Fill all the details
- Now, go to Step 4 to print your application form
- To print application form, enter your payment reference ID, registration no. & mobile no.
- Select your date of birth then click the tab ‘Get Application Details’
- You will see your final submitted application form
- Print it on A4 size paper
AP RCET Application Fee
|Category of applicants||Fee amount||Processing Fee (including taxes)||Total amount|
|OC and BC||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 59/-||Rs. 1359/-|
|SC ,ST & PWD||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 59/-||Rs. 959/-|
Mode of payment
- Internet banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
AP RCET 2021 Scheme & Exam Pattern
- AP RCET 2021 will be a two-stage process i.e., entrance test and interview. An entrance test will be conducted from November/December 2021 at several examination centres such as Nellore, Rajamahendravaram, Guntur, Anantapuram, Kurnool, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, and Hyderabad.
- Entrance test will be for 180 marks and consists of 2 sections – Section A & B. In section A, there will be MCQs of 90 marks related to teaching & research aptitude. Section B has subject-specific questions of 90 marks. For each incorrect answer, 1/6th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Candidates qualified in the entrance test will be called for 2nd stage of examination i.e. interview/viva-voce. It will be conducted for 20 marks at the concerned University Department.
- The final selection of candidates shall be done on the basis of an order of merit. Merit list shall be prepared after clubbing the marks of both stages of examination.
AP RCET 2021 Hall Tickets & Result
As per the official notification, AP RCET 2021 admit cards shall be available to applicants from November 2021 whereas the final declaration of result will be in December 2021. To know more, please refer to AP RCET official notification & information brochure.