AP TET 2018 – Apply Online, Notification, Application Form :
AP TET 2018 notification will be released on 4th May 2018 by the exam conducting authorities i.e., Department of school education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Here, you will get to know everything about AP TET 2018 exam right from eligibility criteria to result declaration date.
Quick Look About AP TET 2018
|Exam Conducted by||Department of School Education (DSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam name||AP TET 2018 exam|
|Essential Qualification||+2/ Diploma or Graduation with B.Ed. with requisite marks|
|Apply online at||Aptet.cgg.gov.in|
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer based test)|
|Exam Type||Competitive exam for government teachers job|
|Exam date||10.06.2018 to 21.06.2018|
|Download Hall tickets||03.06.2018 onwards|
|Exam centers||13 districts|
|Objections on key||22.06.2018-26.06.2018|
|Result declaration||19th March 2018
About AP TET 2018 Exam
AP TET 2018 Exam will be conducted by the ‘Department of School Education (DSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh’. It is a computer based test held in approx. 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh in multiple sessions on different dates. The whole AP TET recruitment process is outlined by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) in order to recruit quality teachers in Private un-aided & aided, Municipality, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and state government schools in Andhra Pradesh State for classes I to VIII.
- Fee Details
- Age Limit
- Application Form
- Paper I Structure
- Paper II Structure
- Admit Cards
Validity Of TET Scores
A total number of 10351 vacancies are to be filled through AP DSC 2018 examination, for attending this candidate have to qualify in TET examination, and should secure certain percentage in order to get qualified certificate in this examination and the score is valid for 7 years from the date of TET examination. A candidate who has qualified can also appear in subsequent years to improve their score, and the certificates will be issued in digital format. The certificate contains details of candidate along with the marks secured in each paper and its class validity.
The joint director, TET will issue digital certificates for the qualified candidates and the certificate will have security features to avoid malpractice.
20 % of weightage will be given to TET score while recruiting teachers through entrance test like TRT (Teachers recruitment test) or DSC, 80% weightage for entrance exam or written test in TRT.
Exemption from TET
Teachers who were appointed by competent authorities in government/ Local schools before notification of NCTE dated 23.08.2010 are exempted from appearing in TET. Teachers working in Private schools whose appointment were not by competent authorities/ teachers working in private unaided schools are not exempted from TET.
AP TET 2018 Exam Fee Details
Before filling online application form, candidates need to submit their AP TET 2018 exam’s fee. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 500 as their online application fee. Candidates must note down that fee can be submitted through AP TET’s online payment gateway or AP online or mee seva centres. Fee can be submitted from 05th May 2018 to 22nd May 2018. If a candidate wants to appear in both I and II paper then she/he has to pay Rs 500 for each paper.
AP TET 2018 Age Limit
At the time of filling online application form, a candidate must be in between 18 to 42 years. However, age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and OBC applicants as per the rules of government. 5 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
AP TET 2018 Exam Eligibility
For category I to V classes, a candidate needs to appear in Paper-I and for VI to VIII classes, a candidates need to appear in Paper II. To appear in paper I (exam for exam I to V), a candidate should have the following below mentioned minimum qualifications.
- Senior Secondary/ Intermediate or 10+2 exam with minimum 45% marks. Also, a candidate must pass in any of the following degree or diploma- 2 yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education, 4 yrs Degree course in Elementary Education. (B.El.Ed.), 2 yrs. Diploma in Education.
- Senior Secondary/ Intermediate with minimum 50% marks. Also, a candidate must pass in any of the following degree or diploma- 4 yrs. Degree course in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2 yrs. Diploma in Education (Special Education)/ 2 yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education.
To appear in paper II (exam for exam VI to VIII), a candidate should have the following below mentioned minimum qualifications.
- Graduation with Language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (OR) Graduation in Literature (OR) degree in Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Post Graduation degree in Language concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate/ B.Ed with Language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
- 4-year B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. Ed, with minimum 50% marks.
- B.Com. /B.A. /B.Sc., with minimum 50% marks, as well as, pass in B.Ed. course / B.Ed. -Special Education i.e., Bachelor of Education in case of the applicants, who have been passed or admitted into B.Ed. course prior to issue of the guidelines.
- B.Com. /B.A. /B.Sc., with minimum 50% marks. As well as, pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. -Special Education)/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course.
Note : NCTE issued guidelines in the year 2010. A candidate, who has acquired qualification prior to August 2010, is eligible with the above said qualifications. There will be a relaxation of 5% in final cut-off for Differently abled and SC/ST candidates.
How To Fill AP TET 2018 Exam Application Form?
All the interested candidates must note down that only online application form will be accepted through APTET website https://aptet.apcfss.in/ by the ‘Department of School Education (DSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh’ for AP TET 2018 Exam from 05.05.2018 to 23.05.2018. Application forms submitted through other modes will be not entertained by authorities. Few steps to be followed in online application form submission are given below –
Step 1 – Firstly, all the interested candidates need to download AP TET’s official ‘info bulletin’ in order to know whether they are eligible for AP TET 2018 exam or not. You can download ‘info bulletin’ by clicking the following website link
Step 2 – After checking eligibility criteria and other related details, now a candidate needs to pay a fee of INR 500.00 through online as their application fee. Candidates can pay their fee from 05th May 2018 to 22nd May 2018. Once fee is submitted, a candidate will receive a ‘Journal Number’ which she/he have to further use in online application form submission. Candidates must note down that this ‘Journal Number’ is printed on their fee receipt.
Step 3 – After fee submission, a candidate can fill his/her online application form on or before 23rd May 2018 by clicking the following website link
Step 4 – On clicking above mentioned link, a candidate will be landed on main ‘application form’ page.
Step 5 – At main ‘online application form’ page, firstly, a candidate have to tell whether he/she is appearing for professional course’s exam this year or not. It is a declaration for ‘final year students’.
Step 6 – After that, a candidate need to fill ‘Journal Number (issued at the time of fee submission)’ in the given column,
Step 7 – In this step, a candidate have to write the exact date of fee payment.
Step 8 – now, candidates have to fill their ‘date of birth’ as per high school/ SSC mark sheet.
Step 9 – Here, a candidate have to check “Yes” or “No” in order to tell whether he/she is appearing for the first time in TET exam or not.
Step 10 – After filling required details, a candidate needs to upload a latest scanned copy of his/her photo with signature. Photo dimensions are as follows- photo width should be of 3.5 cm, photo height should be of 4.5 cm and sign will be placed in 1.5 cm space. After uploading photo and sign, candidates need to check a box followed by this statement- ‘I Declare and I have read the candidates Information Bulletin and Notification’.
Step 11 – Before pressing ‘Upload’ button, candidates need to input verification code as given in the image.
AP TET 2018 Exam Schedule
|10th June 2018 to 12th June 2018||I||09.30 AM to 12.00 PM F.N|
|13th June 2018 to 21.06.2018||II||02.30 PM to 5.00 PM A.N (Multiple Sessions)||2.30 Hours|
AP TET 2018 Exam Paper Structure
There will be two papers of AP TET 2018 exam. paper I is for a candidate who wants to be a teacher for classes one to five and paper II for a candidate who wants to be a teacher for classes six to eight. A candidate who wants to be a Teacher either for Classes I to V or for Classes VI to VIII shall have to appear in both the Papers (Paper I and Paper II).
- Paper I (for classes I to V) will be of 150 multiple choice questions each of 1 Mark. Paper I will be divided into 5 sections- Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (English), Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Each section will contain 30 multiple choice questions each question carries one mark.
- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) will be of 150 multiple choice questions each of 1 Mark. This paper will be divided into four sections- Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II (English), (a) For Mathematics & Science Teachers or (b) For Social Studies Teacher or (c) For any other Teacher – Either (a) or (b).
In paper II, Mathematics & Science section will have questions from Mathematics, Science, Physical Science, Biological Science and Science Pedagogy.
AP TET 2018 Paper I (for classes I to V) Structure
|Subject||No of Questions (Objective type)||Marks|
|Child development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
AP TET 2018 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Structure
|Subject||No of Questions (Objective type)||Marks|
|Child development & pedagogy||30||30|
|(i) For Mathematics & Science Teachers|
(ii) For Social Studies Teacher (iii) For any other Teacher – Either (i) or (ii)
AP TET 2018 Exam Syllabus
The paper of this exam will be divided into 5 sections. AP TET 2018 Syllabus of each section is given below
Paper I Syllabus
- Child development and Pedagogy- development of personality, factors influencing development, principles of development & their educational implication, Children’s development, growth & maturation, developmental tasks and hazards
- Language I syllabus- comprehension, fill in the blanks, translation of sentences, Phrases, vocabulary, grammar, synonyms, comprehension, error detection, antonyms etc.
- Languages II English- tenses, correction of sentences, vocabulary-spellings, synonyms & antonyms, reading comprehension, composition, phrases, types of sentences, questions & question tags, direct & indirect speech, conjunction, adverbs & types, verbs & types, clauses, degrees of comparison, prepositions & articles, active & passive voice and parts of speech
- Mathematics- Decimal, money, patters, LCM & HCF, volume, time, weight, measurement, data handling, multiplication, subtraction & addition, fractions, geometry, numbers, shapes & spatial understanding and division.
- Environmental Studies- Weather & climate, first aid, diseases, community buildings, national property, transportation, communication & its development, local bodies (urban & rural), disaster management, geographical features & changes, parts of plants, air, habitats & types, natural resources, days & night, parts of body (internal & external) etc.
Paper II Syllabus
- Child development and Pedagogy- principles of development & their educational implication, development of personality, factors influencing development, growth & maturation, developmental tasks and hazards.
- Language I syllabus- Phrases, vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, fill in the blanks, translation of sentences, comprehension, error detection, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- Languages II English- synonyms & antonyms, prepositions & articles, active & passive voice, reading comprehension, composition, phrases, types of sentences, questions & question tags, tenses, correction of sentences, vocabulary-spellings, direct & indirect speech, conjunction, adverbs & types, verbs & types, clauses, degrees of comparison and parts of speech
- Mathematics- subtraction & addition, fractions, LCM & HCF, volume, time, weight, measurement, data handling, multiplication, geometry, numbers, Decimal, money, patterns, shapes & spatial understanding and division.
- Social Studies- problems of teaching social science/studies, enquiry/empirical evidence, concept & nature of social science/studies, sources-primary & secondary, developing critical thinking, classroom processes, activities and discourse etc.
AP TET 2018 Admit Cards
Candidates are advised to download their AP TET 2018 hall ticket through AP TET official website from 03.06.2018. In case of any difficulty in downloading admit card, a candidate can contact the Joint Director, TET or Commissioner of School Education, Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam between 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM on all working hours from 03.06.2018.
How To Download Admit Cards…?
You can download your AP TET 2018 exam’s admit card from 3rd June 2018 through AP TET website by following below mentioned simple steps.
- Open AP TET website @ aptet.apcfss.in/
- Find ‘download admit card’ button
- Click that button and fill requisite details like ‘Application id/ Registration number’, ‘D.O.B’ etc
- Hit on ‘submit’ button and you will be landed on the main page of your admit card
- From that page you can download, save or print your admit card.
Initial and Final Key
Initial key will be released on 22.06.2018 and the objections will be invited till 26.06.2018 and the final key will be released on 28.06.2018. Candidate can check final keys of all the papers.
AP TET 2018 Results
AP TET 2018 result will be declared by Department of School Education (DSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh on 30.06.2018. Candidates can check their TET result score on AP TET website i.e., aptet.cgg.gov.in/. AP TET exam results 2018 can be checked by entering TET hall ticket number. With AP TET 2018 results announcement the process of AP TET examination will be completed except issuing the digital certificate which is valid for 7 years and the same will be issued by joint director.
Final results of ap tet 2018 exam will be declared on 30th June 2018. Candidates are advised to check their on official website of AP TET i.e., https://aptet.apcfss.in/ to get results and latest updates regarding AP TET 2018 exam. The passing criteria of AP TET 2018 exam is given below
- For ex-servicemen, differently abled (PH), ST, SC candidates – 40% marks & above
- For applicants of BC category- 50% marks and above
- For OC applicants- 60% marks and above
How To Check AP TET 2018 Results
Around 4,10,000 candidates have appeared in AP TET examination 2018. All the candidates can check their results on official website by following the below process.
- Open official website of AP TET i.e., aptet.apcfss.in/
- Find AP TET 2018 final result link and click on that to open result page
- Enter candidate user ID and password or AP TET exam hall ticket number and Click on submit button
- Your result will be displayed and you can check scores in paper 1,2,3 along with rank obtained
- Save or take printout for further reference
AP DSC 2018 Latest Updates
|Ap Dsc 2018||Ap Dsc 2018 Syllabus|
|Ap Dsc 2018 Vacancies||Ap Dsc Hall Ticket 2018|
|Ap Dsc 2018 Application Form||Ap Dsc 2018 Apply Online|
|AP DSC 2018 Notification||Ap Dsc 2018 Results|