APPSC AEE Apply Online 2018 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is has released the official AEE notification and online application form for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers for different government departments. As the notification is released by the APPSC, the registration process begin from 3/12/2018 and lasts till 24/12/2018, however, fee must be paid before 23/12/2018 till 11:59 midnight. The commission notified the eligibility criteria, apply online starting date and the last date to apply via the notification, such that candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can apply for the suitable position. The official notification was released on 29th November 2018.
As the official notification is released for the APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018, here are scheduled dates:
|Issue of Notification||29th November 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd december 2018|
|Closing Date of online application||24th December 2018|
|Fee submission last date ||23rd December 2018 till 11:59 midnight|
|Date of Recruitment test||Screening Test: 10.02.2019
Main Exam:01/04/2019 FN & AN, 02/04/2019 FN & AN
To know the exact date of notification and also the starting and last date to apply, candidates can check the above table.
APPSC AEE Eligibility 2018
Candidates are recommended to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirement before they apply for the APPSC AEE.
The applicants must be Indian nationals, candidates from Andhra Pradesh will get local candidate preference in the recruitment process. The reservation to the local candidates is applicable based on the rules and it will be amended from time to time. The rule that is in force on the date of notification will be considered in this respect.
Read : APPSC AEE Hall Tickets 2018
APPSC AEE Age Limit
Candidates of less than 18 years of age are not eligible to apply. Also, candidates of more than 42 years as on the 01st of July 2018 are also not eligible to apply.
The relaxation of three years in upper age limit is applicable for retrenched temporary employees in the state census department. However, they should have served at least for six months in this department.
Also, a relaxation of 5 years is applicable to state government employees in the state of AP on the basis of the length of their regular service.
For ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxed by three years and the length of service they have rendered in the armed forces. The ex-servicemen should not have been discharged of service due to misconduct or inefficiency.
The relaxation of 5 years and 10 years respectively is applicable on the upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and physically handicapped candidates.
- SC/ST/BC – 5 yrs
- PH – 10 yrs
- Retrenched temporary employees in the state census department – 3 yrs
- State government employees – 5 yrs
- Ex-servicemen – 3 yrs + length of service rendered in the armed forces
Educational Qualification Requirement
The educational qualification requirement differs based on the position for which the candidates apply. The requirement as per the 2016 notification issued by APPSC is as follows:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification Requirement|
|AEE (Mechanical or Agricultural) in Andhra Pradesh Ground Water Department||Candidates must have completed their BE in Mechanical or B. Tech in Agricultural Engineering from a university or an institution recognized by UGC.
|AEE (Civil) in AP PH & ME Department||Candidates must have completed their UG degree in Civil Engineering from a university established through a central or state Act or from an institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Even, candidates, who have completed their Section A and B or AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering can apply
|AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Engineering Service ||Candidates must have completed their UG in mechanical or civil engineering from a university established through a state, provincial or central Act or from an institution that is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Otherwise, candidates with a pass in sections A and B of AMIE Examination held by the Institute of Engineers in Mechanical or Civil or AMIE and B. Sc (Eng.) from Ranchi University or an equivalent qualification.
|AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Engineering Department||Candidates must have completed their graduation in civil or mechanical from a university established through a central or state act or from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or its equivalent qualification.
|AEE (Mechanical) in AP Water Resources Department||Candidates must possess a UG in mechanical engineering from a university in India incorporated or established under state, central or provisional act or institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE or its equivalent qualification.
|AEE (Civil) in AP Water Resources Department||The same as the previous position, but the difference is that candidates must have a degree in mechanical engineering.
APPSC AEE Application Form 2018
Candidates interested in applying for APPSC AEE position will have to apply online. APPSC AEE Application form in any other mode will not be accepted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Before filling up the APPSC AEE online application, candidates are recommended to read the user manual by downloading from APPSC website.
APPSC AEE – How To Apply?
The application process is a multi-step process and here are the steps to be followed by candidates interested in applying for APPSC AEE Position:
- The first step is that the applicants must register through OTPR on APPSC website. Only then, they can get the User ID and Password.
- Existing users should skip OTPR registration. OTPR is a common one time profile registration process to apply for any exam conducted by APPSC. Click on One Time Profile Registration tab and select direct recruitment – new registration and fill the required details such as Aadhaar number, name as per Aadhaar and basic details like name as on SSC Certificate, DOB, Gender, birth & place details, Address details, email id, mobile no., education details, upload photo, signature. Preview and submit to get user ID and Password.
- In this step, candidates will have to fill and submit the AEE application. To do this, they will have to click on APPSC AEE apply online link with the notification number. Log in using OTPR ID and Password. Details like Name, DOB, Number and other details will automatically be displayed from the details that the candidates filled on the OTPR application. Candidates should make sure that the details are correct. If there are some changes, the applicant will have to go back to the website and should use the Modify OTPR Link to make the changes. In addition to details from OTPR, candidates will have to fill other details. They should preview the application and should submit it. On submission, the system will generate an application fee ID and the candidates will get the same to their phone via SMS and to their Email. They will have to use this ID to pay the fee.
- The fee can be paid either through AP Online Centre, Debit/Credit card or even through net banking.
- After they pay the fee, final submitted application form will be displayed and it should be noted down by the applicant. It will be used for future correspondence.
APPSC AEE Application Fee
APPSC AEE application processing fee is Rs.250 and Rs.120 is the examination fee. However, candidates from SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of Rs.120 and ned to pay only Rs.250
- General – Rs.370
- BC/SC/ST/PH – Rs.120
Read : APPSC AEE Results 2018
Documents Needed For Submission Of Application
Candidates should keep the proof of their educational qualification, age, and debit card/credit card/ net banking details, scanned photograph and signature ready before they begin their application process.
- Photograph Dimensions : 3.5cm x 4.5cm, 50kb, color or b/w with clear contrast with name and date of taking photograph printed on it.
- Signature Dimensions : 3.5cm x 1.5cm, 30kb