APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2019 – Apply Online @ psc.ap.gov.in : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct a general recruitment event for the posts of Group-I services. For this, commission release and publish an official notification on their website psc.ap.gov.in. If you want to work for the Government of Andhra Pradesh then you should apply. But before that, go through official notification to make sure you are eligible to apply for Group- I post. For applying, you have to follow few below given simple steps:
- Open APPSC’s official website or click here
- On homepage, you will find notification links of several ongoing recruitment exercises
- Find and click on ‘Click Here’ link available against notification of ‘Group – I’ services
- You will be landed on a new page having separate links to apply for both new and existing users
- Since you are a new user therefore click on ‘New Registration’ link
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having a registration form for new users
- Enter your Aadhaar details such as ‘UID no.’ & name as on ‘Aadhaar Card’
- Type your basic details like ‘name’ & ‘date of birth’ as per SSC certificate
- Select gender, district, mandal, village and community
- Enter your father’s & mother’s name
- Select mother tongue and religion
- Type your address details
- Enter your email ID and mobile no.
- Select educational qualifications
- Upload digital copies of your photo and signature in the prescribed format
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on ‘Preview’ button
- Enter Captcha code then click on ‘Submit’ button
- A reference ID will be displayed
- Now, click on ‘OK’ tab
- You can also print your OTR form by clicking on ‘Print’ link
- Your ‘One time profile registration’ process is completed; now look at the below given steps for application submission and payment of fees
Steps To Fill and Submit Application With Fees
- Open APPSC Website @ psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Click Here’ against ‘For Online Application Submission of Notifications’
- Click on ‘Existing User’
- User login page will be opened, Enter User ID and Password followed by Captcha and click on ‘Login’
- Find Notification No.27/2018, Dt.31/12/2018 and click on Fee Payment option to submit fee, if already submitted, click on ‘check payment status’ to download payment receipt, application form and for correction in application
- Check on declaration box that says read the notification
- Personal details will be loaded from OTPR, select options such as creamy layer, Local to AP, White card holder, State government employee
- Check the payment details, click on declaration box and click on ‘Initiate Payment’
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button and then ‘Continue’ button
- Choose Payment Gateway as APOnline Payment Gateway
- Select Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and click on Terms and Conditions box followed by ‘Pay Now’ option
- After successful payment Application form will be loaded
- Enter village name, White card number
- Select Yes/ NO for Scribe requirement, migrated from Telangana to AP, Sports quota
- Select Qualification details such as Qualification from drop down menu, Enter University, Acquired date
- Select Zone and District
- Select Exam Location of Prelim (3 options) and Main (1 option)
- Check on Declaration option
- Finally, ‘Save’ the application
- You will get application successfully submitted message on screen, Click on ‘OK’
- Submitted application will be loaded, take a print of system generated submitted application for further reference
APPSC Group 1 Fee and Mode Of Payment
A candidate who wants to apply for any AP Group – I posts is required to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- and Rs. 120/- towards application processing and examination fee respectively. However, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC & PH categories are required to pay only application processing fee. They are exempted from payment of examination i.e. Rs. 120/-.
Fee should be paid online using any of the following options- debit / credit card and net banking or mee seva centres. All the aspirants should know that fee once paid shall not be adjusted or refunded under any conditions.
APPSC Group 1 Quick Look
|Online application submission dates||October 2018|
|Hall tickets for preliminary exam shall be available to download||7 days before examination|
|Preliminary examination will be in the month of||December 2018|
|Hall tickets for main examination||7 days before examination|
|Final results will be announced on||Yet to be released|
|Apply online @||psc.ap.gov.in|
Note:- Dates mentioned in above table are tentative
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019
- APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2019
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Results 2019
APPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets 2019
Hall tickets for Group – I examination will be released by APPSC before seven days from the date of examination. Applicants can obtain their admit cards by following a process having few simple steps:
- Open commission’s website
- Find and click on the respective admit card downloading link
- Enter and submit the required details
- Hall ticket will be displayed
- Print it on A4 size paper
Final selection of candidates for any group – I post will be on the basis of a merit list prepared after considering marks obtained by candidates in main examination and interview. Preliminary examination will be only for screening purpose.
APPSC Group 1 FAQs
Q. What Are The Posts Included In APPSC Group 1 Services?
A. There are several posts available under APPSC Group 1 services like Deputy Collectors, District Fire Officers, Regional Transport Officers, Assistant Audit Officer etc.
Q. How Can I Get Complete Information On APPSC Group 1 2018?
A. To get complete information on APPSC Group 1 2018, you must read APPSC Group 1 notification available on Commission’s website. To read it now, simply click this link.
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies?
A. Total number of vacancies under APPSC Group 1 Services is 169 out of which 125 vacancies are fresh and 44 vacancies are carried forward.
Q. By When I Can Submit Application Form With Fees?
A. APPSC Group 1 online application process is going on. You are recommended to fill and submit application before the deadline i.e. Jan 28, 2019. You must note down that the last date for payment of fee is Jan 27, 2019 up to 11:59 mid night.
We wish you Best of Luck for APPSC Group-I examination 2019