APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2021 – Apply Online @ psc.ap.gov.in : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct a general recruitment event for the posts of Group 1 Services. APPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2021 process will commence from August 2021 and the last date to apply online is September 2021. APPSC will release Group 1 official notification on their website psc.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates can submit the online application form before the last date of registration.
APPSC Group 1 Quick Look
|APPSC Group 2 Event||Date|
|Online application start date||August 2021|
|Online application last date||September 2021|
|Hall tickets for preliminary exam||7 days before examination|
|Preliminary exam||To be notified|
|Hall tickets for main exam||7 days before examination|
|Final results||To be notified|
|Apply online @||psc.ap.gov.in|
Note:- Dates mentioned in the above table are tentative
The total number of vacancies will be 36.
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|02||Assistant Commissioner of State Tax||-|
|08||Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||-|
|05||District Fire Officer||-|
|04||Dy. Superintendent of Jails [Men]||-|
|03||DSP (Civil) Cat-2||-|
|10||District Registrar in A.P. Registration Service||-|
|11||District Employment Officer||-|
|12||Deputy Registrars in A.P.|
|13||District Tribal Welfare Officer||-|
|14||District Social Welfare Officer||-|
|15||District B.C. Welfare Officer||-|
|16||District Panchayat Officer||-|
|18||Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II||-|
|19||Assistant Audit Officer||-|
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility criteria are given here in terms of General, Physical, Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualifications.
- He/She should be a citizen of India
- The candidate should be free from bodily defect, should be of sound health
- Character and antecedents of such that to qualify for the service
- Must possess academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
Age Limit (As of 1st July 2021)
- For Post Code No. 01, 02, 06, 07 & 09 to 19: 18-42 Years of age
- For Post Code No. 03: 21-28 Years
- For Post Code No. 04: 18-28 Years
- For Post Code No. 05: 21-26 Years
- For Post Code No. 08: 18-26 Years
APPSC Group 1 age relaxation of some categories is as follows.
|SC/ST & BCs||5 years|
|AP State Government Employees|
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
(in state census department)
The candidate must have a Graduation degree to be eligible for Group 1 posts. Some posts have specific educational qualification requirements as given in the table below.
|Post code||Educational Qualification|
|01, 02, 03, 04, 07, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18 & 19||Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification|
|05||a Degree of Engineering (Fire), if no applicant with B.E (Fire) qualification, applicants with the Degree in any discipline will be considered|
|06||A degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least 2nd division OR a CA of the UK or India or an incorporated Accountant (London)|
|08 & 17||Bachelor’s Degree|
|14||A Bachelor’s Degree; but persons having a Degree in Sociology or Social work will be preferred|
|03, 04, 05||Height: 167.6 cms|
Chest: 86.3 cms on expansion (min 5 cms)
Height: 164 cms
Chest: 83.8 cms on expansion (min 5 cms)
|03 (Women)||Height: 152.5 cms|
Chest: 86.3 cms on expansion (min 5 cms)
Weight: 45.5 Kg
|08||Height: 165 cms|
Chest: 86 cms on expansion (min 5 cms)
|03, 05||Vision - Eye Sight|
General: No morbid eye conditions
Visual: Distant & Near tests
APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2021
Go through the official notification to make sure you are eligible to apply for Group- I post. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form on the APPSC official website @psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2021 will be released in August 2021 and the last date of apply online is September 2021. Candidates have to pay the fee before the last date of payment. For applying, you have to follow few below given simple steps:
APPSC Group 1 One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Open APPSC’s official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will find notification links of several ongoing recruitment exercises
- Find and click on ‘Click Here’ link available against the notification of ‘Group – I’ services
- You will be landed on a new page having separate links to apply for both new and existing users
- Since you are a new user, therefore, click on ‘New Registration’ link
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having a registration form for new users
- Enter your Aadhaar details such as ‘UID no.’ & name as on ‘Aadhaar Card’
- Type your basic details like ‘name’ & ‘date of birth’ as per SSC certificate
- Select gender, district, Mandal, village and community
- Enter your father’s & mother’s name
- Select mother tongue and religion
- Type your address details
- Enter your email ID and mobile no.
- Select educational qualifications
- Upload digital copies of your photo and signature in the prescribed format
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on ‘Preview’ button
- Enter Captcha code then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- A reference ID will be displayed
- Now, click on ‘OK’ tab
- You can also print your OTR form by clicking on ‘Print’ link
- Your ‘One time profile registration’ process is completed; now look at the below-given steps for application submission and payment of fees
Steps To Fill and Submit Application With Fees
- Open APPSC Website @ psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Click Here’ against ‘For Online Application Submission of Notifications’
- Click on ‘Existing User’
- The user login page will be opened, Enter User ID and Password followed by Captcha and click on ‘Login’
- Find Notification No.-/2021, Dt.-/08/2021 and click on Fee Payment option to submit the fee, if already submitted, click on ‘check payment status’ to download payment receipt, application form and for correction in application
- Check on declaration box that says read the notification
- Personal details will be loaded from OTPR, select options such as a creamy layer, Local to AP, White cardholder, State government employee
- Check the payment details, click on declaration box and click on ‘Initiate Payment’
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button and then ‘Continue’ button
- Choose Payment Gateway as APOnline Payment Gateway
- Select Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and click on Terms and Conditions box followed by the ‘Pay Now’ option
- After successful payment Application form will be loaded
- Enter village name, White card number
- Select Yes/ NO for Scribe requirement, migrated from Telangana to AP, Sports quota
- Select Qualification details such as Qualification from the drop-down menu, Enter University, Acquired date
- Select Zone and District
- Select Exam Location of Prelim (3 options) and Main (1 option)
- Check on Declaration option
- Finally, ‘Save’ the application
- You will get application successfully submitted message on the screen, Click on ‘OK’
- The submitted application will be loaded, take a print of system generated submitted application for further reference
APPSC Group 1 Fee and Mode Of Payment
A candidate who wants to apply for any AP Group – I posts is required to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- and Rs. 120/- towards application processing and examination fee respectively. However, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC & PH categories are required to pay the only application processing fee. They have exempted from payment of examination i.e. Rs. 120/-.
The fee should be paid online using any of the following options – debit/credit card and net banking or mee Seva centres. All the aspirants should know that fee once paid shall not be adjusted or refunded under any conditions.
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2021
- APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2021
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021
- APPSC Group 1 Results 2021
APPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets 2021
Hall tickets for Group – I examination will be released by APPSC before seven days from the date of examination. Applicants can obtain their admit cards by following a process having a few simple steps:
- Open commission’s website
- Find and click on the respective admit card downloading link
- Enter and submit the required details
- Hall ticket will be displayed
- Print it on the A4 size paper
Final selection of candidates for any Group – I post will be on the basis of a merit list prepared after considering marks obtained by candidates in the main examination and interview. The preliminary examination will be only for screening purpose.
APPSC Group 1 FAQs
Q. What Are The Posts Included In APPSC Group 1 Services?
A. There are several posts available under APPSC Group 1 service like Deputy Collectors, District Fire Officers, Regional Transport Officers, Assistant Audit Officers, etc.
Q. How Can I Get Complete Information On APPSC Group 1 2021?
A. To get complete information on APPSC Group 1 2021, you must read the APPSC Group 1 notification available on Commission’s website. To read it now, simply click this link.
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies?
A. Total number of vacancies under APPSC Group 1 Services is 36.
Q. By When I Can Submit Application Form With Fees?
A. APPSC Group 1 online application process will commence from August 2021. You are recommended to fill and submit the application before the last date of registration i.e., September 2021.