APPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2021 : APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2021 will be available on APPSC Website @psc.ap.gov.in with the release of notification in August 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for attending Group II Screening Test to be conducted online. The direct link of the APPSC Group 2 Application form will be given here to apply online for AP Group 2 vacant posts.
- As per the latest news, and AP Job Calendar 2021-22, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release APPSC Group 2 notification 2021 for filling up of 36 vacant posts of Group-II available in several departments and the Secretariat Departments.
- With the release of notification, the process for online application submission will start on APPSC’s official website from August 2021.
- The apply online process last date will be September 2021 and the candidates must pay the fee before the last date of payment of a fee.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is ready to fill up nearly 10,144 vacant posts available in various departments and the Secretariat Departments. In order to keep things as per schedule, the government has called all the Heads of Departments and the Secretariat Departments including head of APPSC. Based on the meeting with Government, APPSC took necessary action for filling the vacant posts of Group 2.
APPSC Group 2 Overview
|Name of the examination||APPSC Group 2 exam 2021|
|To be conducted by||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission [APPSC]|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||August 2021|
|APPSC Group 2 notification 2021 no.||No.-/2021|
|Posts name||Various posts of Group-II|
|No. of vacancies||36|
|Mode of APPSC Group 2 application||Online|
|APPSC Group 2 application start date and last date||Aug/ Sep 2021|
|APPSC Group 2 Payment Last Date||Sep 2021|
|Date of APPSC Group 2 Prelim exam 2021||To be notified|
|Date of APPSC Group 2 Main exam 2021||To be notified|
|APPSC official website / Apply online @||psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2021 will be released for 36 vacancies of Group 2. Name of the post, department and no. of vacancies are given below.
Carry Forwarded Vacancies
- Asst. Commercial Tax Officer
- Deputy Tahsildar
- Assistant Development Officer
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Assistant Section Officer (GAD)
- Junior Assistant AP Director
- Junior Assistant In Sugar
- Senior Accountant in insurance
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Assistant Labour
- Junior Assistant in AP Roads
- Junior Assistant in Survey
- Junior Assistant in various dept
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept)
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Accountant (Statewide)
- Senior Accountant (District wide)
- Junior Assistant in PH & ME Dept.
- Junior Assistant in AP Agriculture Dept
- Municipal Commissioner Grade – III
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Tahsildar
- Extension Officer
- Executive Officer Grade – I
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Section Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Assistant Section Officer
APPSC Group 2 Eligibility 2021
The desirous eligible aspirants can apply to APPSC Group 2 exam 2021 through the website psc.ap.gov.in after satisfying themselves with APPSC Group 2 eligibility criteria/conditions. Further details are as follows.
Age [as on Nov 01, 2021]
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 36 years. AP Government General Administrative department notification dated December 4th, 2017 extended maximum age limit to 42 years, to be expired on 30th September 2021, further extension of age to be notified if any by GAD of Government of AP. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under for certain categories.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible [in years]|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|Ex-Service men and N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces and N.C.C. respectively|
|Govt. of AP employees except employees of APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, APSEB etc.||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
Candidate must have essential qualifications as mentioned in APPSC Group 2 notification 2021. Post wise details on educational qualifications are given below
|Name of the Post and department / unit||Educational Qualifications|
|Asst., Section Officer in Legislature Secretariat||Graduation from any recognized University in India or an equivalent qualification|
|Asst., Section Officer in GA (SU.II) Dept.,|
|Asst., Section Officer in Law Department|
|Excise Sub-Inspectors in Commissioner, Prob. & Excise Dept.|
|Extn., Officer in Commr PR &RD|
|Executive Officer Gr.I in Commissioner, Endowments|
|Dy. Tahsildar in CCLA|
|Municipal Commr., Gr.III in CDMA|
|Asst., Registrar in Registrar of Coop Societies|
|Asst., Section Officer in Finance Department||Graduation with Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any recognized University in India or an equivalent qualification|
|Senior Accountants in Director of Works and Accounts||Graduation with Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any recognized University in India or an equivalent qualification AND have a certificate in any one course - Web designing / PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting / Office Automation OR degree in computer applications [B.C.A.] OR B.Com.(Computers) OR B.Sc.(Computers) or any equivalent examination|
APPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2021
Eligible candidates will be able to apply for APPSC Group 2 posts existing in various departments/units as mentioned above. Candidates must note down that APPSC Group 2 application 2021 will be available online on APPSC official website in August 2021. APPSC Group 2 application submitted in other modes will not be accepted by the commission.
APPSC Group 2 Application Process
APPSC Group 2 application form /Apply online process is given step by step below.
OTPR Process for New User
- Open APPSC official website or simply click here
- Look for one time profile registration (OTPR) section; going through OTPR process is mandatory for those candidates who want to apply for APPSC Group 2 exam 2021
- Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Fill up your basic personal details such as name, father’s / mother’s name, religion, date of birth, and community
- Then enter your address details like correspondence address, email ID & mobile no.
- Select and fill up your education qualifications
- Scan and upload copy of your recent colour passport size photograph and signature [photo & sign must be in JPG format]
- Read and accept the statement of declaration
- Then click on tab ‘Preview’ and make changes [if required]
- After verifying all the details, click on tab ‘Submit’
- On clicking the ‘Submit’ button, you will see a confirmation message having ‘reference ID no.’
- Click on tab ‘OK’
- You will get an ID no.
For All Users ( If Already have OTPR Details)
- Open up the Commission’s official website in your web browser
- Click on the link ‘Click here’ provided for ‘Online Application Submission of Notifications’
- A new window will be opened having ‘New User Login Registration’ page
- Since you are an existing user, therefore, click on the tab ‘Existing User’
- Again a ‘User Login’ page will appear on the computer’s screen
- Now, enter your login credentials such as ‘User ID’, ‘Password’ then displayed Captcha code;
- Recheck the entered details then click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, you will have to click on tab ‘Fee Payment’ available against ‘Notification No.-/2021, Dt.31/12/2021’
- Instantly, a new page will be displayed having a few important instructions for candidates
- Read them then proceed further to make the payment online
- On accepting the declaration statement, your details will be retrieved from the OTPR database
- Provide your other details such as if you belong to creamy layer then select the ‘Yes’ option, otherwise ‘No’ etc.
- Below Personal details section, there will be a section having ‘Payment Details’
- By going through ‘Payment Details’, you will find the amount to be paid towards the ‘Application Processing Fee’ and ‘Exam Fee’
- Read the declaration then accept it
- Click on the tab ‘Initiate Payment’
- Select ‘APOnline Payment Gateway’
- Select any of the given options to make payment online [Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card]
- Before proceeding further, you are requested to read all the provided ‘APOnline PG Terms & Conditions’
- Finally, click on ‘Pay Now’ tab and go through further steps to pay the requisite amount towards ‘Application Processing Fee’ and ‘Exam Fee’
- On making the payment successfully, you will see your application form
- Select the name of your ‘Village’
- Enter your ‘White card number if applicable
- Select other options then, provide your ‘Qualification Details’
- Select examination centres then read the statement given against declaration box
- To save your application form, click on the tab ‘Save’
- Now, your application form is finally saved; don’t forget to note down your application ID
- You are also requested to print your final submitted application form
Forgot OTPR Details
- Open APPSC website and click on Login tab and click on forgot password (Check mail or message on mobile for APPSC OTPR ID)
- Enter OTPR ID/ User ID and click on Get OTP
- You will receive OTP on mobile, enter and click on GO
- Enter Preferred Password and Confirm password
- Password must be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 characters and must have one number, one alphabet and one special character
- Click on submit
- You will receive a message showing passwords changed successfully and login here on your screen
- Click on login here and enter a User ID, Password, captcha and click on login button
- Click on Online Application Submission’ section to fill and submit the APPSC Group 2 application 2021 and follow the above process under all users.
APPSC Group 2 Application Fee Details
Persons with disabilities, ex-servicemen, applicants of SC / ST/ BC category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 80/- towards the fee. Other candidates [general] are required to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- towards application fee and 80/- towards examination fee i.e., General candidates need to pay total of Rs.330/-.
APPSC Group 2 Exam 2021
APPSC Group 2 exam date of both prelim and main exam will be announced by APPSC. Screening Test will be conducted in Sep 2021 and the Main exam will be held in December 2021.