APPSC Group 2 hall tickets 2020 will be made available online before 7 days from the date of examination. The organization will release the hall tickets for APPSC Group 2 prelim examination and main examination 2020. All the aspirants who have applied for the exam after satisfying eligibility criteria set by APPSC will be able to download their admit cards from the official website.
APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is the exam conducting body for various competitive examinations that are held in the state of Andhra Pradesh. APPSC conducts direct recruitment for various posts for which it releases notification and invites applications. It releases hall tickets and conduct exam for various posts and announce results before conducting counseling and release final selected list.
Read : APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2020
The hall tickets will be made available on the official website of APPSC @ https://psc.ap.gov.in 7 days prior to the date of Prelim and Main examination. APPSC Group-II examination is completed in three stages:
- Screening test
- Counseling/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (for certain posts)
Admit cards will be available separately for all the three stages of APPSC Group-II examination 2020. The only mode available for downloading the hall tickets is the online mode. So, aspirants should visit the official website of APPSC before few days from exam to download hall ticket.
As mentioned above, the only mode available to download the admit card for APPSC Group-II examination is online mode. So, now let’s look at the easy steps of how we can download the hall ticket.
Read : APPSC Group 2 Apply Online
Steps To Download The Hall Tickets for APPSC Group 2 Examination
- Open the official website of APPSC or you can directly open the site by clicking here
- Look for the appropriate link for downloading the hall ticket for APPSC Group-II examination 2020
- Click on the official link that says Download APPSC Hall ticjket 2020 for downloading the admit card
- You will be directed to a login window
- Enter your credentials that you are asked for like your OTPR user ID and Password as the login credentials
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and choose the right link
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of your admit card
Note: Always keep more than one copy of hall ticket with you to make sure to have at least a spare copy if you lose the first one. And, to avoid the last minute rush, download the admit card as soon as they are made available online.
Important Dates For APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2020
|APPSC Group-II Screening Test Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Screening Test||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Mains Exam Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Mains Exam||To be notified|
Important Information Mentioned On APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets
The admit card provided by APPSC for Group-II examination will contain all the essential information mentioned below:
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the aspirant
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Venue or Centre of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Timings of Examination
- Entry timings
- And other general instructions
Other General Instructions For APPSC Group-II 2020 Candidates
- An aspirant should carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Candidate must reach the examination centre according to the entry timings, failing which they will not allowed to enter the centre
- APPSC does not entertain any late entries, so make sure that you do not miss the chance of writing the exam by reaching your examination centre an hour prior to the closure of entry gates
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall in between the examination
- Candidates can only leave the exam hall after the completion of the exam
- No electronic gadgets like mobiles, iPads, Bluetooth devices, tablets or calculators will be allowed inside the exam
- Candidates are allowed to take a pen along with them, no papers or chits are allowed other than hall ticket/admit card and ID proof
- If you are found using any of electronic devices you will not able to write the exam, as you will be disqualified under UFM (Using Unfair Means)
- However, non-programmable calculators will be allowed if mentioned on the question paper provided by APPSC
Read : APPSC Group 2 Notification
Other Essential Documents To Be Carried For APPSC Group 2
The essential documents that are to be carried for successfully appearing for the APPSC Group-II examination 2020 are as follows:
- Hall ticket
- ID Proof
Note: The candidates must not forget to carry their valid ID proof along with their admit card. Failing this they would not be allowed to appear for the test.
ID Proofs That Are Considered Valid By The Commission Are Mentioned Below
An aspirant can carry any of these ID proofs to the examination centre.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo IDs
Things To Do After Downloading Hall Ticket
Once you are finished downloading your hall ticket, go through all the details mentioned in it, if there is any error report to the exam conducting body i.e. APPSC as soon as you can (prior to the date of exam). If there are any discrepancies found in your admit card, which need to be corrected or else you will not be allowed to write the test of APPSC Group-II examination.
The exact date for release of the hall tickets for APPSC Group 2 Examination 2020 has not been released yet by the commission. We will keep you updated with all the necessary information and notifications related to APPSC Group-II Examination 2020. And, if you still have any doubts about it, then you can comment here and we will get back to you with an appropriate answer.
And yeah ‘Don’t forget to double-check your Admit Card!