APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021 will be made available online before 7 days from the date of examination. The commission will release the hall tickets for the APPSC Group 2 Prelim examination and Main examination 2021 separately. All the aspirants who have applied for the exam after satisfying the eligibility criteria set by APPSC will be able to download their admit cards from the official website.
- APPSC Group 2 Prelim Admit Card will be released 7 days before the exam and the expected date will be notified in due course.
- Candidates qualified in the Prelim exam can download the Main exam admit card to be released by the commission before a week of the Main exam schedule.
- Candidates require OTPR ID and Password to download the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card.
APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is the recruitment body that organizes competitive examinations that are held in the state of Andhra Pradesh. APPSC conducts direct recruitment for various posts for which it releases notification and invites applications.
APPSC releases Group 2 hall tickets and conducts the exam in two stages – Prelim, Main and announces results before conducting counselling and releases the final selected candidate’s list for provisional allotment.
Read : APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021 Important Dates
|APPSC Group-II Screening Test Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Screening Test||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Mains Exam Hall Ticket||To be notified|
|APPSC Group-II Mains Exam||To be notified|
APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2021
The APPSC Group 2 hall tickets will be made available on the official website of APPSC @ https://psc.ap.gov.in 7 days prior to the date of Prelim and the Main examination. APPSC Group-II examination is completed in three stages:
- Screening test
- Counselling/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (for certain posts)
Admit cards will be available separately for all three stages of the APPSC Group-II examination 2021. The only mode available for downloading the hall tickets is the online mode. So, aspirants should visit the official website of APPSC before few days before the exam to download the hall ticket.
As mentioned above, the only mode available to download the admit card for the APPSC Group-II examination in online mode. So, now let’s look at the easy steps of how we can download the hall ticket.
Read : APPSC Group 2 Apply Online
Download APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets 2021
- Open the official website of APPSC by clicking here
- Look for the appropriate link for downloading the hall ticket for the APPSC Group-II examination 2021
- Click on the official link that says Download APPSC Hall ticket 2021 for downloading the admit card
- You will be directed to a login window
- Enter your credentials that you are asked for like your OTPR user ID and Password as the login credentials
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and choose the right link
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout of your admit card
Note: Always keep more than one copy of the hall ticket with you to make sure to have at least a spare copy if you lose the first one. And, to avoid the last minute rush, download the admit card as soon as they are made available online.
Information On APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets
The admit card provided by APPSC for Group-II examination will contain all the essential information mentioned below:
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the aspirant
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Venue or Centre of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Timings of Examination
- Entry timings
- And other general instructions
Other General Instructions
- An aspirant should carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall, otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Candidate must reach the examination centre according to the entry timings, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the centre
- APPSC does not entertain any late entries, so make sure that you do not miss the chance of writing the exam by reaching your examination centre an hour prior to the closure of entry gates
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall in between the examination
- Candidates can only leave the exam hall after the completion of the exam
- No electronic gadgets like mobile, iPad, Bluetooth devices, tablets or calculators will be allowed inside the exam
- Candidates are allowed to take a pen along with them, no papers or chits are allowed other than hall ticket/admit card and ID proof
- If you are found using any of the electronic devices you will not able to write the exam, as you will be disqualified under UFM (Using Unfair Means)
- However, non-programmable calculators will be allowed if mentioned on the question paper provided by APPSC
Read : APPSC Group 2 Notification
Other Essential Documents For APPSC Group 2
The essential documents that are to be carried for successfully appearing for the APPSC Group-II examination 2021 are as follows:
- Hall ticket
- ID Proof
Note: The candidates must not forget to carry their valid ID proof along with their admit card. Failing this they would not be allowed to appear for the test.
ID Proofs That Are Considered Valid
An aspirant can carry any of these ID proofs to the examination centre.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo IDs
What To Do After Downloading Hall Ticket?
Once you are finished downloading your hall ticket, go through all the details mentioned in it, if there is an error, report to the exam conducting body i.e. APPSC as soon as you can (prior to the date of exam). If there are any discrepancies found in your admit card, which need to be corrected or else you will not be allowed to write the test of APPSC Group-II examination.
The exact date for the release of the hall tickets for APPSC Group 2 Examination 2021 has not been released yet by the commission. We will keep you updated with all the necessary information and notifications related to APPSC Group-II Examination 2021.