Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for CCL Apprentice 2021. Central Coalfields Limited will release a total number of 750 Apprentice vacancies located in Jharkhand for different departments of CCL. The selection will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in their respective academics.
The candidate should know that being an apprentice does not guarantee employment in Central Coalfield Limited but if the candidate reaches an interview round of any reputed government organization then the candidate will have an edge over the others. The candidate is advised to read the article before applying for CCL Apprentice 2021 and to about know how to apply online, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
CCL Apprentice Important Dates
Central Coalfields Limited will release a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice in various fields, here are the important dates.
|Start of application||16.09.2021|
|Last date of application||15.10.2021|
|Result||To be notified|
The eligible candidates should keep the dates above mentioned in mind and should apply before the last date of application.
CCL Apprentice Eligibility 2021
Candidate should be in the age bracket of 18-30 years.
The basic eligibility criterion for the CCL Apprentice 2021 is that the candidate should have passed at least 10th standard from a Government of India recognized Institute. Each post has a specific educational qualification as tabulated below.
|Post||Minimum Education Qualification||Number of vacancies|
|Fitter||10 th pass and ITI in Filter Trade||250|
|Electrician||8 th pass and electrician trade||360|
|Computer operator and Programming Assistant||ITI in respective trade||15|
|Machinist||ITI in respective trade||20|
|Turner||ITI in respective trade||15|
|Welder||10 th pass and ITI in Welder trade||40|
|Mechanic||ITI in Mechanic earth moving machinery/maintenance and repair of heavy vehicle/Mechanic mining machinery/mechanic motor vehicle/diesel machine/ mechanic automobile or electronics||45|
|Pump operator cum mechanic||ITI in plumbing job||5|
The candidate should know that all the ITI documents should be from NCVT/SCVT recognized institutes.
Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Economically weaker sections will get the age relaxation according to the rules and norms of Government of India.
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC NCL – 3 Years
CCL Apprentice Application Form 2021
The candidate has to apply online for CCL Apprentice post through the official website of the apprentice. Here the candidate has to first register himself/herself, after successful registration the candidate shall receive a registration number on the registered email ID. The candidate then has to again re-login and select the establishment approved by Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi, which is listed below.
- CCL, Argada Area
- CCL, Rajrappa Area
- CCL, KUJU
- Office if the General Manager, Hazaribagh Area, CCL Charhi
- CCL, Kathara Area
- CCL, B&K Area
- CCL, Dhori Area
- Central Repair Shop, Barkakana
- CCL, Barka-Sayal Area
- CCL, Northkarnpura Area
- CCL, Headquarters Ranchi
- CCL, Piparwar Area
CCL Apprentice 2021 – How To Apply? Online
A candidate interested to apply for CCL Apprentice would have to first register himself/herself at the official site. Here is the procedure that the candidate has to follow:
- Open the official site of an apprentice or click here
- In the top left corner select the Apprentices tab and then click on the Candidate Registration
- A new window will open
- Enter the personal details which are as follows
- Candidate type
- Date of birth
- Name of candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Father/Guardian name
- Mother name
- Aadhaar card number
- Spouse name, if applicable
- Category of candidate
- Enter the contact details which are as follows
- Address of candidate
- State of candidate
- District of candidate
- Pin code of the district
- Contact number of candidate
- Email ID of the candidate
- Enter qualification details
- Academic qualification
- Maximum marks in the relevant examination
- Obtained marks in the relevant examination
- Overall percentage of the candidate in the relevant examination
- Enter technical qualification details
- Name of Institute
- Name of Council/University
- Name of trade/ course
- Course start date
- Course end date
- Maximum marks
- Obtained marks
- Overall percentage
- Enter your trade preferences
- Upload your passport size photograph
- Upload the documents related to your date of birth
- Select the declaration check box
- Click the submit button
- You will get Registration ID on registered mail and through SMS
The candidate after successful registration would have to follow the following steps so as to apply for CCL Apprentice 2021:
- Open the official site of apprentice
- Under Apprentice tab, click on ‘Apply for Apprenticeship’
- Enter the establishment name and select state
- Click on ‘Search’ Button
- List will be displayed
- Click on ‘Apply’ against search result
- Click on ‘ Apply link’ against the trade you wanted to apply for
- NAPS number should be entered
- Select Date of Birth and Enter Email ID
- Click on ‘Apply’ Button
CCL Apprentice Fee
There is absolutely no fee for the CCL Apprentice 2021 recruitment.
CCL Apprentice 2021 Documents Needed
The candidate is expected to have a clear and visible soft copy of the following documents:
- 10th mark sheet/ certificate
- ITI mark sheet/ certificate
- Passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format and size from 10 kb to 200 kb
- Document related to date of birth in Doc/Docx/PDF/JPG format and size from 10 kb to 200 kb
- Any other document related to technical qualification, if present
CCL Apprentice 2021 Guidelines
Following are the guidelines that a candidate should follow in regard to CCL Apprentice 2021.
- Candidate should check the eligibility before applying
- Candidate should have a valid and clear soft copy of the documents
- Candidate should apply according to the eligibility only
- Under the occurrence of any legal disparity, the judgment of the Ranchi court will be final
- The rules of Apprentice act and apprenticeship will be followed.
CCL Apprentice Apply Online 2021 FAQ’s
Q. Can A B.Tech Candidate Apply For The Post?
A. CCL has clearly prescribed the qualification for each post and only those candidates are eligible who have the exact qualification for the respective post.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For CCL Apprentice 2021?
A. The last date to apply for CCL Apprentice is 15.10.2021.
Q. What Is The Maximum Size Of Photograph For CCL Apprentice 2021?
A. The maximum size of a photograph for CCL Apprentice 2021 is 200 kb.
Q. Is Apprentice In CCL A Permanent Job?
A. No, it is not a permanent job.
Q. Is There Going To Be Any Kind Of Examination For The CCL Apprentice 2021?
A. No, the selection is based on the marks secured by a candidate in the academics.