SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2020 : State Bank of India will invite online applications from eligible Indian candidates for engagement of apprentices in the states of Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s official website @ www.sbi.co.in between 3rd week of Sept 2020 and 1st week of Oct 2020. The last date for printing of application is 3rd week of Oct 2020.
After the completion of online application submission, bank will issue call letters online for computer based test. SBI Apprentice 2020 admit card for written test will be issued online from 3rd week of Oct 2020 onwards (tentative). The SBI Apprentice online examination is likely to be conducted in last week of Oct 2020.
Before applying online for SBI apprentice, interested candidates must check and confirm eligibility conditions prescribed in SBI apprentice 2020 notification. Below we have provided all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of apprentice in SBI apprentice 2020 notification.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who wish to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2020 must fulfil the following eligibility conditions
Only Indian citizens can apply for SBI Apprentice 2020.
Age Limit & Relaxation
As on 31 Aug 2020, candidates must have acquired an age of 20 years but not have attained a maximum age of 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per the guidelines prescribed by Government of India.
As on 31 Aug 2020, candidates must have done a graduation course in any discipline from any recognized Institute / University.
SBI Apprentice Vacancies
|State||Number of vacancies|
|Date of notification||3rd week of September 2020|
|Online Registration of Application starts from||3rd week of September 2020|
|Last date for online registration of application||1st week of October 2020|
|Downloading of call letter from||3rd week of Oct 2020|
|Online test||3rd week Oct 2020|
|Declaration of result||November 2020|
SBI Apprentice Application Form
SBI Apprentice 2020 application form is available online on several websites such as nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship, apprenticeshipindia.org/, bfsissc.com/, bank.sbi/careers/, and www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for Apprentice in SBI Apprentice 2020 notification can apply online up to 1st week of Oct 2020.
SBI Apprentice 2020 online application includes
- Registration of Application
- Filling in Application
Registration of application is mandatory. Once online registration of application is completed, candidates will receive provisional registration number and password via SMS and email sent on their registered mobile number and email ID, respectively. By using provisional registration number and password, candidates will be able to access and fill in SBI apprentice online application.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
Registration Of Application
- Open official website of SBI or click here www.sbi.co.in
- On homepage, find and click on ‘Careers’ tab
- ‘SBI Careers’ page will be displayed
- Find and click on ‘Join SBI’ tab
- Under ‘Current Openings’, search for ‘Engagement of Apprentices in SBI Under The APPRENTICES ACT, 1961’ notice
- Before applying online, read notification to confirm eligibility conditions
- Notification can be read or downloaded by clicking on link ‘English’ available against Download Advertisement
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- A new page will be displayed
- Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ tab
- Read important points then click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your first name, middle name, last name
- Enter and confirm your mobile no. and email address
- Enter security code as shown in the provided image
- Click on tab ‘Save & Next’
- A new page will be displayed having your provisional registration number and password
- Online registration of application is completed now
Filling In Online Application
- Scan and upload an image of your recent color photograph
- Scan and upload an image of your signature
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Enter or select the following basic details
- State you want to apply for
- Local language
- Proficiency in selected language and other related details
- Sub caste, if applicable
- PwBD status and other related details
- Religious minority community status
- Nationality / citizenship
- State / UT
- Centre of examination
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s first, middle and last name
- Mother’s first, middle and last name
- Spouse’s first, middle and last name
- Enter address for correspondence
- Enter permanent address
- Click on tab ‘Validate your details’ in order to verify / confirm the details entered by you
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter details of your qualification (graduation / post-graduation / professional qualification / others) such as degree / subject / stream, name of college / university, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade)
- Enter details of post qualification work experience, if any
- Enter languages known
- Click on ‘Validate your details’
- Click on ‘Save & Next’
- A preview of application will be displayed on a new page
- Check and confirm all the details
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Final submitted application will be displayed in a new window
- Click on ‘Print Application’ link to print your final submitted application
- Keep printed copy safe for future reference
SBI Apprentice 2020 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
There is no application fee.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
- Scanned file of photo
- Scanned file of signature
- Educational documents / certificates
Guidelines For Documents To Be Uploaded
- Size – 4.5cm × 3.5cm
- Should be a recent passport size color picture taken against any light-colored background
- Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file – 20 kb to 50 kb
- Must be taken on white paper by using black ink pen
- Must not be in capital letters
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file – 10 kb to 20 kb
Specifications For Scanning Documents
- Scanner resolution – 200 dpi with true color
- Image file – JPG or JPEG format
SBI Apprentice exam will be held at the following Examination centres.
|Punjab||Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Amritsar, Bhatinda|
|Himachal Pradesh||Sirmaur, Solan, Una, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Bilaspur|
|Haryana||Delhi / New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Karnal, Hissar, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ambala|
SBI Apprentice Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Online Registration Of Application?
A. 1st week of Oct 2020.
Q. What Educational Qualification Is Required To Apply For SBI Apprentice?
A. As on 31 Aug 2020, candidates must have done a graduation course in any stream / discipline.
Q. What Is The Application Fee?
A. There is no application fee.
Q. What Are The Documents Required To Upload In Online Application?
A. Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded in SBI apprentice online application. Both the files must be scanned as per the specifications prescribed in SBI apprentice notification.
Q. What Is The Procedure For Uploading The Signature and Photograph?
A. The procedure is given below
- 2 separate links will be given in online application for uploading signature and photograph
- Click on the link concerned ‘Upload photograph / signature’
- Open the location where scanned files are saved
- Select files one by one by clicking on them
- Click the ‘Open / Upload’ button