SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2022 : State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible Indian candidates for engagement of Apprentices through SBI Apprentice 2022 recruitment notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s official website @ www.sbi.co.in between 6th July 2022 and 26th July 2022.
After the completion of online application submission, the bank will issue call letters online for the computer-based test. SBI Apprentice 2022 admit card for written test will be issued online from the first week of September 2022 onwards (tentative). The SBI Apprentice online examination is likely to be conducted in the last week of September 2022.
Before applying online for SBI Apprentice, interested candidates must check and confirm eligibility conditions prescribed in the SBI Apprentice 2022 Notification. Below we have provided all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of apprentice in the SBI Apprentice 2022 notification.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who wish to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2022 must fulfill the following eligibility conditions
Only Indian citizens can apply for SBI Apprentice 2022.
Age Limit & Relaxation
As on 31 Aug 2022, candidates must have acquired the age of 20 years but not have attained the maximum age of 28 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India.
As on 31 Aug 2022, candidates must have done a graduation course in any discipline from any recognized Institute / University.
SBI Apprentice Vacancies
|State||Number of vacancies|
|Date of notification||06.07.2022|
|Online Registration of Application starts from||06.07.2022|
|Last date for online registration of application||26.07.2022|
|Downloading of call letter from||First week of Sep 2022|
|Online test||September 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
SBI Apprentice Application Form
SBI Apprentice 2022 application form will be available online on several websites such as nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship, apprenticeshipindia.org/, bfsissc.com/, bank.sbi/careers/, and www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions prescribed for Apprentice in SBI Apprentice 2022 notification can apply online from 6th July 2022 to 26th July 2022.
SBI Apprentice 2022 online application includes
- Registration of Application
- Filling in Application
Online Registration of the application is mandatory, once it is completed, candidates will receive a provisional registration number and password via SMS and email sent on their registered mobile number and email ID, respectively. By using a provisional registration number and password, candidates will be able to access and fill in the SBI apprentice online application.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2022?
Registration Of Application
- Open the official website of SBI or click here www.sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, find and click on the ‘Careers’ tab
- ‘SBI Careers’ page will be displayed
- Find and click on the ‘Join SBI’ tab
- Under ‘Current Openings’, search for ‘Engagement of Apprentices in SBI Under The APPRENTICES ACT, 1961’ notice
- Before applying online, read the notification to confirm eligibility conditions
- Notification can be read or downloaded by clicking on the link ‘English’ available against Download Advertisement
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- A new page will be displayed
- Click on the ‘Click here for new registration’ tab
- Read important points then click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your first name, middle name, last name
- Enter and confirm your mobile no. and email address
- Enter the security code as shown in the provided image
- Click on the tab ‘Save & Next’
- A new page will be displayed having your provisional registration number and password
- Online registration of application is completed now
Filling In Online Application
- Scan and upload an image of your recent color photograph
- Scan and upload an image of your signature
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Enter or select the following basic details
- State you want to apply for
- Local language
- Proficiency in the selected language and other related details
- Subcaste, if applicable
- PwBD status and other related details
- Religious minority community status
- Nationality / citizenship
- State / UT
- Centre of examination
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s first, middle, and last name
- Mother’s first, middle, and last name
- Spouse’s first, middle, and last name
- Enter the address for correspondence
- Enter permanent address
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details’ in order to verify/confirm the details entered by you
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter details of your qualification (graduation / post-graduation / professional qualification / others) such as degree / subject / stream, name of college / university, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade)
- Enter details of post qualification work experience, if any
- Enter languages are known
- Click on ‘Validate your details’
- Click on ‘Save & Next’
- A preview of the application will be displayed on a new page
- Check and confirm all the details
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- The final submitted application will be displayed in a new window
- Pay the required fee if any using debit card/credit card /internet banking
- Click on the ‘Print Application’ link to print your final submitted application
- Keep a printed copy safe for future reference
SBI Apprentice 2022 Application Fee & Mode of Payment
General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as fee/intimation charges and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Pre-Requisites For Applying Online
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
- The scanned file of the photo
- The scanned file of signature
- Educational documents / certificates
Guidelines For Documents To Be Uploaded
- Size – 4.5cm × 3.5cm
- Should be a recent passport size color picture taken against any light-colored background
- Preferred dimensions are 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file – 20 kb to 50 kb
- Must be taken on white paper by using a black ink pen
- Must not be in capital letters
- Preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file – 10 kb to 20 kb
Specifications For Scanning Documents
- Scanner resolution – 200 dpi with true color
- Image file – JPG or JPEG format
SBI Apprentice exam will be held at various examination centers in the states where the vacancies are available.
SBI Apprentice Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Online Registration Of Application?
A. The last date of online registration is 26th July 2022.
Q. What Educational Qualification Is Required To Apply For SBI Apprentice?
A. As on 31 Aug 2022, candidates must have done a graduation course in any stream/discipline.
Q. What Is The Application Fee?
A. There is no application fee.
Q. What Are The Documents Required To Upload In Online Application?
A. Scanned copies of the photograph and signature should be uploaded in the SBI apprentice online application. Both the files must be scanned as per the specifications prescribed in the SBI apprentice notification.
Q. What Is The Procedure For Uploading The Signature and Photograph?
A. The procedure is given below
- 2 separate links will be given in the online application for uploading signature and photograph
- Click on the link concerned ‘Upload photograph/signature’
- Open the location where scanned files are saved
- Select files one by one by clicking on them
- Click the ‘Open / Upload’ button