EPFO SSA Apply Online 2021 [Eligibility, Age Limit] : EPFO Social Security Assistant application form will be released on the EPFO website and interested candidates can apply online from 27 August 2021. The last date for attempting online registration of application is 21 September 2021 up to 05:00 PM. But before applying online for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment 2021, candidates must ensure that they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of EPFO Social Security Assistant.
EPFO Social Security Assistant jobs have been released by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. With this job notification, EPFO will recruit 2189 candidates for the post of Social Security Assistant in EPFO. Candidates who wish to apply online for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment must possess/fulfill the below-given eligibility conditions.
- Registration of application – 27 August 2021 to 21 September 2021
- Call letters for Phase I examination – 21 Oct to 01 Nov 2021
- Phase I Prelim Exam – 31 Oct and 01 Nov 2021
- Phase II Main Exam – Will be notified soon
- Phase III Skill test – Will be notified soon
EPFO Social Security Assistant Eligibility 2021
Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. The following candidates can also apply online for the EPFO Social Security Assistant job
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01 Jan 1962 for permanently setting in India
- Such PIOs who were migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African Countries of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam for permanently settling in India
Candidates other than Indian citizens will have to present a certificate of eligibility at the time of appointment and the certificates should be issued by the GOI.
As on 21 September 2021, candidates must have obtained an age of 18 years. The prescribed upper age limit to apply is 27 years hence candidates should not have attained an age of 27 years. In other words, candidates born between 21 September 2001 and 22 September 1992 are eligible to apply for the EPFO Social Security Assistant job.
The relaxation in the above-said upper age limit (i.e. 27 years) will be given to the candidates of the following communities/categories
- SC / ST – Up to 5 years OR born between 21 September 2002 and 22 September 1988
- OBC – NCL – Up to 3 years OR born between 21 September 2002 and 22 September 1990
- The staff of EPFO and Central Government – Up to 40 years of age (General), up to 45 years of age (SC / ST), and up to 43 years of age (OBC – NCL)
- For ex-servicemen
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|SC / ST||8 years (3 years + 5 years)|
|OBC - NCL||6 years (3 years + 3 years)|
- For Persons with benchmark disability (PwBD)
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|SC / ST||15 years|
|OBC - NCL||13 years|
As on 21 September 2021, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. Along with a degree, candidates must possess a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
A computer training certificate from any recognized institute is a desirable qualification.
Note – Candidates who are waiting for results of the prescribed educational qualification (i.e. bachelor’s degree) should not apply.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Application Form 2021
After confirming eligibility conditions prescribed for the ‘Social Security Assistant’ post, candidates can apply online. EPFO Social Security Assistant Application forms will be available online on the EPFO website @www.epfindia.gov.in. The last date for submission of the EPFO social security assistant application form is 21 September 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
EPFO social security assistant online application form includes two sections to be filled by candidates in order to apply successfully. First, the candidates will have to complete a mandatory online registration of the application, once registration is done, candidates will receive a provisional registration ID and password. Using ID and password, candidates will have to fill in EPFO Social Security Assistant main application form. Further details have been provided below.
EPFO SSA : How To Apply Online?
- Open the official website of EPFO or click here
- Under the ‘Miscellaneous’ tab, find and click on the ‘Recruitments’ button
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link available for ‘Recruitment to the post of Social Security Assistant in EPFO’
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- Important points will be displayed on the screen; read them then click on ‘Continue’
- Enter and confirm your first, middle and last name
- Enter and confirm your mobile number and email ID
- Enter ‘Security Code’ as given in the image
- Check details then click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Registration number (provisional) and password will be displayed on the screen; both registration no. and password will be sent to you on your mail ID and mobile number
- Use registration ID and password to complete the second section of the EPFO Social Security Assistant online application form
Fill In EPFO Social Security Assistant Form
- Login using your provisional registration ID and password
- Upload scanned images of your recent passport size photo and signature
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab
- Enter other details like ‘region for which you want to apply’, ‘State / UT covered under the region’, ‘category’ etc.
- If you are a person with a disability, provide details otherwise skip
- If you are an ‘Ex-serviceman’, provide details otherwise skip
- Enter other details
- Select ‘Nationality / Citizenship’
- Select examination centers for prelims and mains examination
- Enter ‘Date of birth’
- Select ‘Gender’
- Select ‘Marital Status’
- Enter details of your parents (Father’s / Mother’s names)
- Enter details of your addresses (permanent & correspondence address)
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details then click on the ‘Save & Next’ button
- Enter details of your ‘Educational Qualifications’
- Enter other additional details
- Enter details of work experience
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details’
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Read and accept the declaration
- Click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Upload the asked documents (scanned image of left-hand thumb impression and a handwritten declaration’
- Enter security code
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- The payment page will be displayed
- Select an option to pay your application fee
- On successful payment, don’t forget to print e-receipt
- Print your application form and keep it safe for future reference
EPFO Social Security Assistant Application Fee
EPFO Social Security Assistant Application Fee is as follows for different categories.
|Category||EPFO Social Security Assistant Application fee (in Rs.)|
|SC/ST / PwBD / Female Candidates / Ex-Servicemen||250/-|
|All other categories like general, OBC etc.||500/-|
Note- Bank Transaction Charges/tax will be borne by the candidate
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their EPFO Social Security Assistant Application fee online by using a debit card or credit card or service of internet banking. Fee can also be paid by using other options like IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallets.
After submitting the fee, candidates must take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
Documents Required For Apply Online
Candidates who wish to apply online for EPFO social security assistant job must have the following documents
- Personal mobile number and valid email ID
- Certificates & mark sheets of educational qualifications
- Work experience certificates (not mandatory)
- Scanned images of latest passport size photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and hand-written declaration
- A credit card/debit card or details of internet banking etc.
Guidelines For Scanning and Uploading Of Documents
|Documents||General guidelines||Dimensions (preferred)||File size||File format / type|
|Photograph||Should be a recent colour photo of passport size||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb - 50 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||Should be taken on a white paper using black ink pen|
Must not in capital letters
|140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI||20 kb - 50 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Left hand thumb impression||Should be taken on a white paper using black or blue ink||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI||20 kb - 50 kb||JPG / JPEG|
|Hand - written declaration||Should be written in English on a white paper using black or blue ink|
Should not be written in capital alphabets
|800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI||50 kb - 100 kb||JPG / JPEG|
While scanning the required documents, candidates must follow the following instructions
- Scanner resolution set to at least 200 dpi
- Color set to ‘True Color’
- The file size should be the same as prescribed above
- Image file format should be either JPG or JPEG
Note – candidate’s online application will not be considered successful unless s/he uploads all the documents as specified above
EPFO Social Security Assistant FAQs
Q. Which Is The Official Website To Apply For EPFO Social Security Assistant Job?
A. You can apply online @ www.epfindia.gov.in.
Q. What Is The Academic Qualification Required To Apply For EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment?
A. As on 21 September 2021, candidates must have passed the final year of graduation i.e. they should be graduated and able to manage a speed of minimum of 5000 key depressions per hour for data entry work. However, a training certificate in Computer is a desirable educational qualification.
Q. I Have Given Examinations Of Graduation Final Year and Waiting For Results. Am I Eligible To Apply?
A. Candidates waiting for results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification are not eligible to apply for EPFO social security assistant recruitment.
Q. What Are The Important Documents Needed For Applying Online?
A. Before applying online, you must scan your recent photo (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm), signature (with black ink), left-hand thumbprint, and a handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in EPFO social security assistant job notification.