NCL Trade Apprentice 2019 [Exam Date, Apply Online, Application Form] : Northern Coalfield Limited is currently inviting applications from residents of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh to fill various vacancies of Trade Apprenticeship. All the eligible and interested candidates who have at least passed class 8th and hold an ITI certificate in relevant trade can apply for apprenticeship at NCL by filling the online application form. NCL has released an official notification on its website on 8th June 2019. The application process is live right now so if you are interested you can apply till 10th July 2019. But before doing so, you must know all the important information about the notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply online, what documents you will need, how much application fee you have to pay and all the other necessary things that you have to do. Here we have provided information that will be useful for you to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019.
NCL Trade Apprentice Overview
|Conducted by||Northern Coalfields Ltd.|
|Number of Vacancies||2482|
|Apply online||Apply Online|
NCL Trade Apprentice Important Dates
Following are some important dates that the candidates who are willing to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment should know.
|Notification||June 8, 2019|
|Online application||June 11, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||July 10, 2019|
|Merit list release||To be announced|
|Documents verification||To be notified|
NCL Trade Apprenticeship Notification 2019
Northern Coalfields Limited has released the official notification to fill 2482 vacancies of various Apprentices on its website on 8th June 2019. This notification contains all the information about eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply should go through the official notification and read it carefully to check if they fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the notification or not. You can view the official notification on the NCL’s official website or you can click here
Duration Of Apprenticeship
Northern Coalfields will select the candidates for apprenticeship for the duration of 1 year. After the completion of this time period, their apprenticeship will come to an end.
Number and Distribution Of Vacancies
Northern Coalfields is conducting this Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment to fill a total of 2482 vacancies for the year 2019-20. These vacancies are divided between 4 trades i.e. Welder, Electrician, Fitter and Motor Mechanic. Vacancies will be further divided for each trade based on the category /caste of the candidates. Below we have provided the distribution of vacancies on the basis of Trade and Categories. You can take a look at it to properly understand the distribution of NCL Trade Apprenticeship vacancies.
About Northern Coalfield Limited
Northern Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited. It was formed in November of 1985 to work on the Singrauli Coalfields which is spread in the area of 2202 sq. km. NCL produces coal through open cast mining but it is working towards environmental protection. The work of NCL has bear fruits as it has discovered abundant resources of power grade coal in the area and now the region in which it operates is called the “power capital of India”.
Northern Coalfields Limited has set some minimum eligibility criteria that every candidate who is willing to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment should fulfill. Those who do not possess the minimum requirements as prescribed by the NCL will not be able to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship.
- Candidates should be citizens of India in order to apply for these apprenticeships.
- Candidates should also be domicile of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh only.
To become eligible for the apprenticeship, candidates must be at least 16 years old and they should also not be more than 24 years of age as on 30-09-2018.
|Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
Candidate who belong to reserved categories such as ST/SC/OBC/ PWD will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the following norms.
Educational qualified required for Trade Apprenticeship do varies according to the trade for which the candidate is applying for. Below are the Trade wise minimum educational and technical qualifications that candidates must possess in order to become eligible to apply.
Welder (Gas and Electric)
- 8th pass and have a ITI certificate in Welder Trade from NCVT/SCVT Recognized UP or MP Based institution with 50% marks
- Class 10th pass and ITI certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based institution with 50% marks
- High school pass and have ITI certificate in Fitter Trade from UP or MP based NCVT/SCVT recognized institute with at least 50% marks
- 10th pass and qualified ITI Motor Mechanic Trade with 50% marks from a NCVT/SVCT recognized institute situated in MP or UP
Note: Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD category will get 5% relaxation in minimum required marks, i.e. they will need only 45% marks in ITI certificate in order to become eligible.
NCL Trade Apprenticeship Application Form 2019
To apply for the NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019 candidates have to fill an online application form through the NCL’s official website. The online application form has been made available on the NCL’s website from 11th June 2019 and candidates will be able to fill the form till 10th July 2019. In order to fill the online application form candidates have to first register themselves at Government of India Apprenticeship website. A comprehensive process of online application is provided below.
How To Apply For NCL Trade Apprenticeship 2019?
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully complete the online application process.
Stage 1 – Registration on Indian Government Apprenticeship Portal
- Visit the government of India apprenticeship website or click here
- Under the Apprentices Tab click on Candidate Registration
- Enter your personal details
- Fill in the contact details
- Enter qualification details and upload your ITI certificate
- Mention Technical qualification
- List your Trade preference
- Upload photograph and Date of Birth document
- Click on check box under “Declaration” heading
- Click on submit
- Your registration number will be generated, note down this number
- After completing registration apply for Apprenticeship
- Search for Northern Coalfields Limited by Establishment Registration No. E01162300008 and apply for apprenticeship
Stage 2 – Online Application Form
- Visit Northern Coalfields Limited website or click here
- Click on career tab
- Under career tab, click on apprenticeship training
- You will be taken to a new page
- Click on NCL Online apprenticeship Training Application Portal
- An application form will open
- Fill the required details
- Select trade
- Enter Apprentice Portal Registration number (generated in Stage 1)
- Enter your name
- Select your gender
- Select religion and caste/ Category
- Enter Father’s /Husband/ Guardian Name
- Mention if you have any disability or not
- Enter your date of birth
- Provide your correspondence address
- Mention your technical qualification
- Enter your contact details
- Provide Bank Account details
- Upload your photo, signature
- Upload Parent/ Guardian signature
- Upload PWD certificate and Caste certificate if applicable
- Upload ITI mark sheet, class 8th or 10th mark sheet
- Upload Aadhaar Card, PAN Card
- Click on checkbox above declaration heading
- Enter the city name
- Click on “Submit Form” button
- After submitting the application form take printout for future use
The application process for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment is free of cost. Candidates do not have to pay any kind of application or exam fee in order to complete the online application process.
Those who are interested in applying for NCL Trade Apprenticeship must have the scanned copies of the following documents in order to successfully complete the online application process.
- Recent color photograph
- Parent or guardian signature
- ITI mark sheet
- PAN card
- Class 8th or 10th mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Bank account details
NCL Apprentice Exam Pattern
There will not be any exam for the selection of Northern Coalfields Limited Trade Apprenticeship. Candidates will not have to appear for any exam or interview their selection will be made on the basis of merit. This merit list will be prepared according to the marks of candidates in their ITI mark sheet.
NCL Apprentice Merit List / Result
The merit list of candidates who will be selected for the NCL Trade Apprenticeship recruitment will be published on the official website of Northern Coalfields Limited. The date of release of merit list has not been announced yet but it will be announced soon after the online application process is completed. Candidates will be able to check this merit list by visiting the NCL website and going to Apprenticeship Training under Careers tab. Those candidates whose names appear in the merit list will have to appear for the process of document verification.
NCL Apprentice Cut Off Marks
Cut off marks for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment will be based on the marks of candidates in their ITI mark sheet. A minimum of 50% marks is required to become eligible for selection and 45% marks are required for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. But the actual required marks or cut off marks will be announced by NCL according to the number of vacancies and candidates qualifications. Those candidates who have more than or equal marks to the cut off will be shortlisted for further selection process.
Selection of the candidate for the NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment will be made on the basis of merit. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of their marks in ITI mark sheet and those candidates who will be shortlisted in this merit list will be called for document verification process. Final selection of only those candidates will be made who successfully complete the document verification process.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for document verification process for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment, will have to appear at the designated center with the following documents to complete the document verification process. Candidates who would unable to produce required documents will be disqualified and not be considered for further selection process.
- Print out of online application form
- 3 passport size photo
- Class 10th or 8th mark sheet which contain Date of birth of candidate
- ITI mark sheet
- Caste /category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook and Pan card’s photocopy
- Domicile certificate
NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment Helpline 2019
If you have any query regarding filling the online application form, or any other relevant issue, then you can contact the helpline number between 11:00 AM to 4:00PM on any working day
Helpline Number – 07805-266961/267736
Fax Number – 267736
Or you can contact at the office of Northern Coalfields Limited through the following address
Office of General Manager (HRD)
NCL CETI Singrauli, MP-486889
NCL Trade Apprenticeship Salary
Candidates who will be selected for the NCL Trade Apprenticeship positions will get salary in accordance with the Apprenticeship Rules and Acts.
NCL Trade Apprenticeship 2019 FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit For SC Candidates To Apply For NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019?
A. Candidates who belong to SC category should not be older than 27 years as on 30-09-2018 in order to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019.
Q. What Will Be The Duration Of NCL Trade Apprenticeship 2019?
A. Candidates will be selected for one year for NCL Trade Apprenticeship 2019. Their Apprenticeship will come to an end in 2020.
Q. How Much Application Fee Do I Have To Pay In Order To Apply For NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019?
A. You don’t have to pay any application fee to apply online for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019.
Q. How The Selection For NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019 Shall Be Made?
A. There will be two stages in the selection process for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019. First the candidates who apply of Apprenticeship will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in their ITI mark sheet. These shortlisted candidates will be then called to appear for document verification and those who qualify the document verification will be appointed as NCL Trade Apprentice in their preferred trade as mentioned in the online application form.
Q. How Much Relaxation In Age Will Be Given To The PWD Candidates Belonging To OBC Category?
A. PWD candidates who belong to OBC category will get 13 years of relaxation in the upper age limit to apply for NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019.