Gujarat TET Apply Online 2020 : Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) 2020 online application process is expected to begin in the month of October 2020. All the aspiring candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the GTET 2020 by filling the online application form on the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education. The last date to apply online is November 2020.
The candidates who are interested to apply for GTET 2020 should know all about the minimum eligibility criteria, application process, and other important things related to GTET 2020. Here we have provided all the important information that the candidates will need to successfully complete the application process.
Gujarat TET 2020 Dates
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Gujarat TET 2020 should keep note of the following important dates.
|GTET Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application process||October 2020|
|Last date to apply online||November 2020|
|GTET Examination||December 2020|
Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to apply for the Gujarat TET 2020, the candidates will have to possess the below mentioned qualifications. Only those candidates, who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned here will be able to apply for GTET 2020.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen to become eligible to apply for Gujarat TET 2020.
The candidates applying for Gujarat TET 2020 should be at least 18 years of age and must not be older than 37 years. The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PwD category will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules and regulations of the Gujarat Government.
|Minimum Age ||Maximum Age |
|18 years||37 years|
To apply for the Gujarat TET 2020, candidates should have the minimum educational qualification as mentioned below.
Paper I – The candidates who have any one of the below mentioned qualification will be able to apply for Paper I of GTET 2020
- He/she must have completed B.Sc. or BA with at least 50% marks and also has Bachelors of Education degree.
- The candidate is appearing for the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education or have 2 years diploma in Elementary Education or have 2 years diploma in Special Education.
- He/she should have completed class 12th or equivalent with at least 45% marks
Paper II – Candidates should possess any one of the following mentioned qualification to become eligible
- Candidate should have Bachelors of Education Degree or completed class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks and have BA orSc. or B.Ed. degree.
- They must have B.Sc. Degree and have completed or appearing for the final year of 2 year BA/B.Sc. or B.Ed. with 45% marks
- He/she have completed B.Sc. or BA with at least 50% marks or appearing for the final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Bachelors of Education / B.Sc.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2020
The candidates will be able to apply for Gujarat TET 2020 by filling the application form, which will become available on the GTET website most probably in the month of October 2020. The release date of online application form has not been announced yet. The date will be updated here as soon it will be announced on the GTET website. The candidates should know that they can only apply for the Gujarat TET through online application on the GTET website.
How To Apply For Gujarat TET 2020?
The candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to complete the Gujarat TET 2020 online application process.
- Visit Gujarat TET 2020 website
- Click on “Apply online”
- Enter the required information
- Upload your signature and photograph
- Check the information carefully
- Edit the information if required
- Proceed to pay the application fee
- Select the payment method
- Pay the application fee
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP to proceed
- Take printout of application fee and fee receipt
Gujarat TET Application Fee 2020
The candidates have to make payment of Rs. 350/- as the application fee for the Gujarat TET 2020. The candidates who belong to the PwD/SC/ST category will only have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/-. The payment of the GTET 2020 application fee can be made through net banking or credit/debit card only.
|General and OBC||Rs. 350/-|
Documents /Things Needed For Gujarat TET 2020
Following documents /things will be needed to complete the Gujarat TET 2020 online application process.
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of Passport Size color Photograph
- Valid Photo Id
- Educational Certificates (Mark sheets)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Gujarat TET Eligibility and Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For Gujarat TET 2020?
A. The candidates who will be applying for Gujarat TET 2020 have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee at the time of filling the online application form. The fee is only Rs. 250/- for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PwD category.
Q. How To Make Payment Of Gujarat TET 2020 Application Fee?
A. The candidates can pay the Gujarat TET 2020 application fee through the Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. The candidates should note that no facility is provided to pay the application through offline method.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit For The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2020?
A. The candidates who want to appear for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 should not be older than 37 years.
Q. What Documents Will Be Needed At The Time Of Filling The Gujarat TET 2020 Online Application Form?
A. The candidates will need a scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature, their Mark sheets, and a valid photo id card, to successfully complete the Gujarat TET 2020 online application process.
Q. When Will Gujarat TET 2020 Online Application Form Become Available On The Website?
A. Gujarat TET 2020 online application form is expected to be released in the month of October 2020. All the eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form once released on GTET website.