Download Indian Bank PO 2020 Admit Card : Indian Bank PO call letters for Prelim exam will be released followed by, Main exam & Interview through its website @http://www.indianbank.in. To get and download call letter, a candidate has to visit the website of Indian bank and enter the registration number and password.
- Indian Bank PO Call letters for the Stage I Preliminary exam will be available to download from 26 Sep 2020. Stage I exam will be held on 6 October 2020. The result will be announced on 17 October 2020.
- Call letters for the Stage II Main exam will be available to download from 22 October 2020. Stage I exam will be held on 4 Nov 2020. Date of result announcement will be disclosed in due course by Bank.
- Call letters for Stage III Personal Interview will be available to download from 2nd week of December 2020 (expected). The Personal Interview will be conducted in the last week of December 2020.
Indian Bank PO 2020 Quick look
|Exam name||Indian Bank PO 2020|
|Conducted by||Indian Bank|
|Purpose||For admission to one year PGDBF course at IBMSB|
|Post name||Probationary Officers|
|Registration dates||1 Aug to 27 Aug 2020|
|Prelim Call Letters||26 September 2020|
|Prelim Exam||6 Oct 2020|
|Main Call letter||3rd week of October 2020|
|Main Exam||1st week of November 2020|
Release of Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2020
Indian Bank PO exam will be held in 3 stages, Prelim, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
Indian Bank will release separate admit card for each stage of the exam two weeks before the exam. Call letters will be issued on the official website and the same will be intimated to the candidates through Mail or SMS. Candidates must visit the website to download the call letter.
Indian Bank PO Prelim call letters will be released in the last week of September 2020 and the Prelim exam will be held in October 2020. Indian Bank PO Main call letter will be released in the 3rd week of October 2020 for the exam to be held in November 2020. A separate call letter will be issued for the Personality Test on the website.
How to Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card?
The process of downloading Indian Bank PO call letters is given below:
- Open Indian Bank website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs, links and images
- Click on ‘Careers’ link
- You will see ‘Careers’ page of Indian Bank where you will find several useful links related to ongoing and upcoming recruitment events
- Now, you will have to find and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for Preliminary / Main / Interview for P.O. 2020’
- Enter your registration number & password/date of birth/ Captcha and click on the login
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
- Check and verify all the details printed on your call letter
Download Indian Bank PO Prelim/ Main/Interview Admit Card 2020
Details on Indian Bank PO Admit Card
Indian Bank PO call letter will contain the following details.
- Candidate Personal details
- Login ID and Password
- Exam Date and Reporting Time
- Exam Centre & Venue Details
- Important Instructions
- Space for Signature
Documents for Exam
Candidates need to bring the following documents to the Indian Bank PO examination.
- Valid Call Letter
- Valid Photo Id original and Photocopy
- Aadhaar, e-Aadhar printout
- PAN card
- Voter card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Recent issued college/ University ID card
- Photo ID issued by Gazetted officer on official letterhead
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID card
- Bar Council issued ID card
- Photo ID issued by peoples representative on official letterhead
Note: Ration card and Learning Driving License is not considered a valid Photo Id card.
- Reach the exam venue before or on reporting time, latecomers are not allowed.
- Bring required documents to the exam such as call letter and valid photo id proof.
- Affix photo on the space provided in the hall ticket and sign across the photo.
- Submit the call letter copy and photocopy of valid ID proof to the invigilator.
- Candidates should not bring mobile phones, pagers, electronic gadgets, calculators to the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam.
- Sign on the call letter in front of the invigilator only.
Indian Bank PO Exam Date
Indian Bank PO Prelim exam will be held in October 2020 and the Main exam has been scheduled to be conducted in 1st week of November 2020. Personal Interview will be conducted in December 2020.
Indian Bank Admit Card FAQs
Q. When will Indian Bank PO Prelim call letter gets issued?
A. Indian Bank PO Prelim exam call letter will be released in September 2020.
Q. When will Indian Bank PO Main call letter get released?
A. Indian Bank PO Main exam call letter will be released in the 3rd week of October 2020.
Q. When will Indian Bank PO exam will be held?
A. Indian Bank PO Prelim exam will be held in October 2020 and the Main exam will be held in November 2020.