Download Indian Bank PO 2021 Admit Card : Indian Bank PO call letters for Prelim exam will be released followed by, Main exam & Interview through its website @http://www.indianbank.in. To get and download a call letter, a candidate has to visit the website of an Indian bank and enter the registration number and password.
- Indian Bank PO Call letters for the Stage I Preliminary exam will be available to download from 26 Sep 2021. Stage I exam will be held on 6 October 2021. The result will be announced on 17 October 2021.
- Call letters for the Stage II Main exam will be available to download from 22 October 2021. Stage I exam will be held on 4 Nov 2021. The date of the result announcement will be disclosed in due course by Bank.
- Call letters for Stage III Personal Interview will be available to download from the 2nd week of December 2021 (expected). The Personal Interview will be conducted in the last week of December 2021.
Indian Bank PO 2021 Quick look
|Exam Name||Indian Bank PO 2021|
|Conducted by||Indian Bank|
|Purpose||For admission to one year PGDBF course at IBMSB|
|Post name||Probationary Officers|
|Registration dates||1 Aug to 27 Aug 2021|
|Prelim Call Letters||26 September 2021|
|Prelim Exam||6 Oct 2021|
|Main Call letter||3rd week of October 2021|
|Main Exam||1st week of November 2021|
Release of Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2021
Indian Bank PO exam will be held in 3 stages, Prelim, Main Exam, and Personal Interview.
Indian Bank will release a separate admit card for each stage of the exam two weeks before the exam. Call letters will be issued on the official website and the same will be intimated to the candidates through Mail or SMS. Candidates must visit the website to download the call letter.
Indian Bank PO Prelim call letters will be released in the last week of September 2021 and the Prelim exam will be held in October 2021. Indian Bank PO Main call letter will be released in the 3rd week of October 2021 for the exam to be held in November 2021. A separate call letter will be issued for the Personality Test on the website.
How to Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card?
The process of downloading Indian Bank PO call letters is given below:
- Open the Indian Bank website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs, links, and images
- Click on the ‘Careers’ link
- You will see the ‘Careers’ page of Indian Bank where you will find several useful links related to ongoing and upcoming recruitment events
- Now, you will have to find and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for Preliminary / Main / Interview for P.O. 2021’
- Enter your registration number & password/date of birth/ Captcha and click on the login
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
- Check and verify all the details printed on your call letter
Download Indian Bank PO Prelim/ Main/Interview Admit Card 2021
Details on Indian Bank PO Admit Card
Indian Bank PO call letter will contain the following details.
- Candidate Personal details
- Login ID and Password
- Exam Date and Reporting Time
- Exam Centre & Venue Details
- Important Instructions
- Space for Signature
Documents for Exam
Candidates need to bring the following documents to the Indian Bank PO examination.
- Valid Call Letter
- Valid Photo Id original and Photocopy
- Aadhaar, e-Aadhar printout
- PAN card
- Voter card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Recent issued college/ University ID card
- Photo ID issued by Gazetted officer on official letterhead
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID card
- Bar Council issued ID card
- Photo ID issued by peoples representative on official letterhead
Note: Ration card and Learning Driving License is not considered a valid Photo Id card.
- Reach the exam venue before or on reporting time, latecomers are not allowed.
- Bring required documents to the exam such as a call letter and valid photo id proof.
- Affix photo on the space provided in the hall ticket and sign across the photo.
- Submit the call letter copy and photocopy of valid ID proof to the invigilator.
- Candidates should not bring mobile phones, pagers, electronic gadgets, calculators to the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam.
- Sign on the call letter in front of the invigilator only.
Indian Bank PO Exam Date
Indian Bank PO Prelim exam will be held in October 2021 and the Main exam has been scheduled to be conducted in the 1st week of November 2021. A personal Interview will be conducted in December 2021.
Indian Bank Admit Card FAQs
Q. When will the Indian Bank PO Prelim call letter get issued?
A. Indian Bank PO Prelim exam call letter will be released in September 2021.
Q. When will the Indian Bank PO Main call letter get released?
A. Indian Bank PO Main exam call letter will be released in the 3rd week of October 2021.
Q. When will the Indian Bank PO exam be held?
A. Indian Bank PO Prelim exam will be held in October 2021 and the Main exam will be held in November 2021.