Download Indian Bank PO 2018 Admit Card :
If you are looking for Indian Bank P.O. 2018 call letters then you have landed on the right page. Below we have explained everything about Indian Bank PO 2018 call letters.
As per official notification, Indian Bank will issue separate call letters for the stage I exam, stage II exam & stage III exam through its website. To get and download call letter, a candidate has to visit the website of Indian bank. The process of downloading call letters through Indian Bank’s website is given below:
- Open Indian Bank website or click here
- On homepage, you will see several tabs, links and images
- Click on ‘Careers’ link
- You will see ‘Careers’ page of Indian Bank where you will find several useful links related to ongoing and upcoming recruitment events
- Now, you will have to find and click on link ‘Download Admit Card for Preliminary / Main / Interview for P.O. 2018’ (link will be available soon)
- Enter and submit your registration number & password / date of birth
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Download and print it on A4 size paper
- Check and verify all the details printed on your call letter
Indian Bank PO 2018 Important Dates
- Call letters for stage I preliminary exam call letters will be available to download from 25 Aug 2018. Stage I exam will be on 6 October 2018. Result will be announced on 17 October 2018.
- Call letters for stage II main exam will be available to download from 22 October 2018. Stage I exam will be on 4 Nov 2018. Date of result announcement is still not disclosed by Bank.
- Call letters for stage III personal interview will be available to download from 2nd week of December 2018 (expected). Personal interview will be in last week of December 2018.
Indian Bank PO 2018 Quick look
|Exam name||Indian Bank PO 2018|
|Conducted by||Indian Bank|
|Purpose||For admission to one year PGDBF course at IBMSB|
|Post name||Probationary Officers|
|Registration dates||1 Aug to 27 Aug 2018|
|Exam starts from||6 Oct 2018|
|Call letters will be available from||25 Aug 2018|
How To Check Results?
Indian Bank will announce results separately for Stage I preliminary examination, Stage II main exam & Stage III personal interview. To check result, a candidate will have to use his / her registration no. and date of birth. The process of checking result of the preliminary exam, main exam & personal interview from the bank’s website will be same and explained below.
- Open bank’s official website
- Open ‘Careers’ page
- Click on the relevant result link
- Enter your details such as registration no. & date of birth / password
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Your score card will be displayed
- You can download and print it
If you want to know more then please go through official notification or the website of Indian Bank. We wish you Best of Luck.