Download SBI PO Call Letter 2020 : SBI PO 2020 admit card will be released tentatively in the month of October 2020 for Preliminary examination. SBI PO Admit card/Call letter for each stage will be released exactly three weeks before the commencement of the respective stage of the exam. SBI PO Main examination Admit card will be made available for the shortlisted candidates whereas Interview Call letter will be issued for the candidates who qualify the Main exam.
- Candidate has to download Admit card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter for each stage of the exam along with ‘Acquaint Yourself’ Booklet from the official website of SBI Careers @ sbi.co.in/careers/ by entering the Registration number and Password/Date of birth.
- Candidates must note that no hard copy of SBI PO ‘Admit Card/ Acquaint Yourself’ Booklet will be sent by post.
SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification clearly states that interested candidates should check eligibility to submit the online application. While submission of the online application, candidates are required to be careful as they cannot change or edit details furnished after the final submission. SBI PO hall ticket will contain information of the candidate as per the details furnished in the online application.
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates
|SBI PO 2020 Event||Date|
|Online Registration & Application||August 2020|
|Stage I (Preliminary Test) Admit Card||October 2020|
|Prelim Exam||October 2020|
|Prelim Exam Result||October 2020|
|Stage II (Main Test) Admit Card||November 2020|
|Main Exam||November 2020|
|Main Exam Result||November 2020|
|Stage III (Interview) Call Letter||December 2020|
|Group Exercises & Interview||December 2020|
|Final Result||Jan 2021|
SBI PO Admit Card Release
State Bank of India will issue admit cards for PO 2020 recruitment event before 3 weeks from the commencement of the examination. SBI PO 2020 will be held in three stages/phases i.e. Stage I (Preliminary), Stage II (Main), and Stage III (Group Exercises & Interview). Admit card / call letter of all the 3 phases will be issued online on Bank’s website @https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card (Prelim/Main & Interview) 2020?
State Bank of India will issue a separate admit card for each stage of examination. Admit cards will not be sent by post and a candidate has to download his/her SBI PO 2020 admit card from the official website of SBI Career. The process to download admit card of each stage of SBI PO examination has been given below:
- Open SBI’s official website @ click here
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on the ‘Careers’ tab/section or Visit SBI Careers website @https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- You will see a new page having few links/tabs
- Click on the ‘Join SBI’ or Latest Announcements tab
- You will see a new page having important links related to SBI’s ongoing recruitment events
- Find SBI PO 2020 section
- Under the same section, Find and click on ‘Download Prelim/Main Admit Card/ Interview Call Letter’ link
- You will see a login page
- Enter your Registration number as well as Date of birth/ Password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will be able to see your SBI PO 2020 admit card (Prelim/ Main exam or Interview)
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
Details On SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
After downloading SBI PO 2020 admit card, cross-check all the details mentioned in the call letter. Make sure all the details printed on your SBI PO 2020 admit card are accurate. Report to SBI authorities in case of misprinting or any other type of error in the admit card on dialing the telephone number of Help Desk @ 022-22820427 between 11 am – 6 pm on all working days or you can raise a query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
SBI PO 2020 admit card will be printed with several important details such as Applicant’s personal details and Examination details. List of details printed on SBI PO 2020 admit card is given below:
- Name and Address
- Roll no./User ID
- Registration Number
- Space for Photograph, Left thumb impression, and Signature
- Space for Invigilators signature
- Date & Timing of exam
- Reporting Time
- Venue & Address of examination center
- Venue code
Proof Of Identity
Candidate must bring a valid Photo ID proof in original and photocopy of the same to the exam center along with the admit card/ call letter. The photo affixed admit card and valid ID photocopy must be submitted to the invigilator. If any candidate fails to submit the said documents or if candidature/ identity is in doubt, they will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- ID issued by Gazetted officer in the letterhead
- Bank passbook with attested photograph
- School/ College issued identity card
- Candidates’ thumb impression will be captured in digital format for biometric verification at various stages of examination. The captured digital data will be used for the verification of the genuineness of the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to capture their thumb impression correctly in various stages of the exam and any inconsistency may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- If not found genuine, their candidature will be canceled and legal action will be initiated against them. Candidates are requested no to apply ink/ Mehandi/ chemicals etc. on their hands.
Guidelines To Be Followed
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the post they applied for. Candidates who have submitted an application before the last date of registration by paying the required fee will be allowed to appear in the examination based on the furnished information. The eligibility will be verified at the time of Interview.
- Candidates must take a print out of admit card/ hall ticket and must carry valid ID proof and photocopy of the same to the exam hall.
- Candidates found guilty at the time of exam/ interview, through impersonation, using unfair means, misbehavior, irregular or improper behavior, obtaining support through unfair means are liable to criminal prosecution along with disqualification, debarment either temporarily/ permanently.
- Candidates should not use mobile phones, pagers, or any other such devices in the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to use or possess calculators in the exam premises.
Pre Exam Training Call Letter
SBI will conduct pre-exam training for SC/ST/Other Minority category candidates for PO post at selected centers. Candidates who have opted for pre-exam training must download pre-exam training admit card/call letter from the official website. Candidates must enter their registration details to get the call letter.
How To Download SBI PET (Pre Exam Training) Call Letter 2020?
- Visit SBI Career website
- Under Latest Announcement, Find SBI Probationary Officers recruitment section
- Click on SBI PO Pre-exam training call letter link
- Enter registration ID and Password/Date of Birth
- Click on Submit button to get admit card/ call letter
- Save it and take a print out
For any information on application submission, payment of fee, admission/ call letter candidates can contact the SBI Help desk on the given telephone number 022-22820427 on all working days from 11 am to 6 pm. Candidates can also raise queries @ http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates must mention RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020 in the subject of the email.
SBI PO Admit Card FAQs
Q. By When Can I Download SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter For Online Preliminary Examination?
A. Call letters for online Preliminary examination will be available to download from October 2020. It will be released 3 weeks before the commencement of the exam.
Q. When Will SBI PO Call Letter For Online Main Exam Gets Released?
A. Call letters for Online Main examination will be available to download most probably from November 2020.
Q. What Are The Details Needed To Download SBI PO 2020 Admit Card?
A. Your SBI PO registration number and date of birth/password is enough for downloading SBI PO admit card.
Q. Will Bank Send Me A Hard Copy Of The SBI PO Call Letter?
A. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
Q. From Where I Can Download My SBI PO 2020 Admit Card?
A. You can download your SBI PO 2020 admit card from authorized SBI website @ bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Q. Is It Necessary To Keep SBI PO 2020 Admit Card Safe?
A. Yes, it is necessary to keep your admit card safe until the day of the final joining. Your SBI PO admit card must be produced at the time of final selection.