Indian Bank PO 2018 Apply Online :
Indian Bank has released official notification for recruitment of probationary officers through a one year PGDBF course at IBMSB. Interested candidates may submit an online application at the website of Indian Bank. The last date for attempting online registration is 27 August 2018. But before anything, aspirants should check eligibility criteria.
Indian Bank PO Age Limit and Relaxation
As on 1 August 2018, applicant should be 20 years old but not more than 30 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates only.
- For SC / ST candidates – 5 years
- For OBCs (non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- For persons with physical disability – 10 years (gen), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC / ST)
- For persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Applicant must have done graduation course in any discipline from any recognized University. Students in final year of graduation may also apply. But at the time of admission they must produce passing certificate / mark sheet.
Indian Bank PO 2018 Important Dates
|Opening and closing dates for online registration||1 Aug to 27 Aug 2018|
|Last date for online payment of fees||27 August 2018|
|Call letters for Stage I exam will be available from||25 September 2018|
|Stage I exam will be on||6 October 2018|
|Stage I exam result will be announced on||17 October 2018|
|Call letters for Stage I exam will be available from||22 October 2018|
|Stage II exam will be on||4 November 2018|
|Stage II result will be announced on||To be notified soon|
|Call letters for Stage IIII personal interview will be available from||To be notified soon|
Indian Bank PO 2018 – How To Apply?
- Open official website
- Go to ‘Careers’ section
- Click on the link ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING’
- Click on tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Read instructions then enter your basic details
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will receive a provisional registration no. & password
- Scan and upload files of your latest passport size photo & signature
- Fill other details
- Validate your details and make changes if required
- Provide your educational qualification and work experience details
- Go to on payment page and make payment by selecting any of the given options
- Submit all the details and print your application form
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Valid email ID
- Working mobile number
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details to make online payment
- Qualification certificates / mark sheets and work experience certificates (if any)
- Scanned copies of both photograph & signature as per prescribed format
Guidelines for scanning and uploading
|Should be a latest passport size colour picture||Should be on white paper with black ink pen|
|Size should be 4.5cm × 3.5cm||Should be not in CAPITAL LETTERS|
|Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
|File size should be between 20 kb – 50 kb||File size should be between 10 kb – 20 kb|
- Preliminary exam – It will be conducted in online mode at several centres across the country. There will be 100 MCQs of 100 marks. Time duration will be 1 hour.
- Main exam – It will be also a computer based test to be held at different centres in India. In main exam, there will be 155 MCQs and 2 descriptive type questions. Maximum marks will be 225 and total time duration will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Personal interview – It will be conducted at selected centres. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates and 40% for General.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in main exam and personal interview.
Note – for more details, please go through official notification or visit the website of Indian Bank. Don’t forget to bookmark this page to get latest updates and news.