Indian Bank PO 2021 Apply Online : Indian Bank will release the official notification for the recruitment of probationary officers through a one year PGDBF course at IBMSB. Interested candidates may submit an online application from August 2021 at the website of Indian Bank @ www.indianbank.in/. The last date of online registration is September 2021.
Aspirants should check eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification to make sure they are eligible for the recruitment.
Indian Bank PO 2021 Important Dates
|Online registration||August/ September 2021|
|Last date for online payment of fees||August/ September 2021|
|Call letters for Prelim exam||Last week of September 2021|
|Prelim Exam||1st week of October 2021|
|Prelim exam result||3rd week of October 2021|
|Call letters of Main exam||Last week of October 2021|
|Main exam||1st week of November 2021|
|Main exam result||To be notified soon|
|Call letters for personal interview||To be notified soon|
Indian Bank PO Eligibility
Indian Bank PO eligibility criteria in terms of age limit and educational qualification are as follows.
As on 1 August 2021, the applicant should be 20 years old but not more than 30 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates only.
- For SC / ST candidates – 5 years
- For OBCs (non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- For persons with a physical disability – 10 years (Gen), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC / ST)
- For persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Applicant must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Students in the final year of graduation may also apply but at the time of admission, they must produce a passing certificate/mark sheet.
Read : Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021
Indian Bank PO 2021 Application Form
Candidates must submit the online application form on the official website of Indian Bank to participate in the recruitment of PO. Fill in the basic details and pay the application fee to complete the application process successfully.
Indian Bank PO : How To Apply Online?
- Open official website @ www.indianbank.in/
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section
- Click on the link ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ONBOARDING’
- Click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Read instructions then enter your basic details
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will receive a provisional registration no. & password
- Scan and upload files of your latest passport size photo & signature
- Fill other details
- Validate your details and make changes if required
- Provide your educational qualification and work experience details
- Go to on payment page and make payment by selecting any of the given options
- Submit all the details and print your application form
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Valid email ID
- Working mobile number
- Debit card/credit card / net banking details to make online payment
- Qualification certificates/mark sheets and work experience certificates (if any)
- Scanned copies of both photograph & signature as per prescribed format
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Documents
|Should be a latest passport size colour picture||Should be on white paper with black ink pen|
|Size should be 4.5cm × 3.5cm||Should be not in CAPITAL LETTERS|
|Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
|File size should be between 20 kb – 50 kb||File size should be between 10 kb – 20 kb|
Indian Bank PO Application Fee
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD should pay Rs. 100/- towards the Indian Bank PO application fee whereas all other candidates must pay Rs. 600/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates – Rs. 600/-
Application fees should be submitted through online mode only by using Internet banking, Credit card or debit card.
Indian Bank PO selection will be held in 3 stages, Prelim, Main Exam, and Interview.
- Preliminary exam – It will be conducted in online mode and contain 100 MCQs of 100 marks. Time duration will be 1 hour.
- Main exam – It will be also a computer-based test and there will be 155 MCQs and 2 descriptive type questions. Maximum marks will be 225 and the total time duration will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Personal interview – It will be conducted at selected centers. The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interviews 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates and 40% for General.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in the main exam and personal interview.