JCECE result 2021 will be announced by the Jharkhand Combined Competitive Examination Board. The announcement will be made on the official website of the board around the first or second week of July 2021. Based on the result in the written test, shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling. The final allotment of seats will happen only after the verification of original documents.
JCECE Results Release Date
The board will release the result for JCECE 2021 on the official website. Candidates should keep checking the official website of the board for updates on results. Candidates taking up the test in 2021 can expect the release of results around June/ July 2021.
As the actual dates for JCECE 2021 are not yet out, here are some tentative dates to help candidates somewhat judge the dates for the year 2021:
|Result Declaration||June/ July 2020|
The counseling begins in the month of July tentatively and will be conducted by the board in two rounds for allotment of seats.
How To Check JCECE Results?
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the board at http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- On this website, they will find a tab called “Result” along with other tabs like examination, admit card, notices, act & circulars, downloads, and contact us.
- On these tabs, they will have to click on the link that shows “Result”.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to the result page. Click here to visit the result page directly.
- There will be a drop-down menu on this page, where they will have to choose Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination PCMB, PCM or PCB, whichever they took.
- When they choose the appropriate drop-down menu, they will be asked to enter their roll number and after entering, they will have to click on the search option.
- The resulting page will show their result with the scorecard. They will have to download it for future reference.
Details In Result Card
The result card for JCECE 2021 will have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- The overall score secured
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Group Chosen
- Marks secured in each paper in the group
- Rank secured
Candidates can check whether the details are correct and pertain only to them before they download the scorecard and should print it.
JCECE Merit List 2021
Based on the results of the JCECE written test, category-wise and also group-wise merit lists will be prepared by the board. The board will use these lists for the allotment of seats.
Tie-Breaking For B.V. Sc & AH And BFSc Courses
In case two candidates secure the same marks, they will be ranked using the following criteria for ranking:
- Higher Marks in biology
- Higher Marks in Chemistry
- Older Candidate
- Based on the English alphabetic order First Name will be considered.
It means that the first biology marks of candidates will be compared. If the tie persists, chemistry marks will be considered. Thirdly, if the tie still persists, the older candidate will be given better rank and even if the tie continues, the first name of candidates in English alphabetic order will be considered for ranking them.
Tie-Breaking For Other Courses
For other courses, the order of preference for breaking a tie in scores when preparing merit list is physics followed by chemistry. Then, older age and English alphabetic order of the first name of the candidates will be compared.
JCECE Counselling 2021
The board will conduct online/computer distributed parallel counseling. Candidates shortlisted from the written test can find complete details about counseling on the website of the board. Candidates placed in the merit list after the declaration of results are recommended to read the counseling information from the website of the board to know the next course of action they will have to take to appear for counseling. The counseling will be conducted in two rounds:
JCECE First Round Of Counselling
After the publication of results for the written examination, successful candidates will be invited for counseling on the basis of the merit rank. Candidates can get to know the dates, time, and place of counseling from the leading daily newspapers in the state and also on the official website of the board. At the time of counseling, candidates will be provided the chance to select the course, institute, and stream on merit-cum-choice at the order of their merit.
JCECE Second Round of Counselling
If the seats still remain vacant after the admission of candidates selected from the first round of counseling, the second round of counseling will be conducted. Even, candidates, who were admitted through the first round of counseling, can participate in the second round if they wish to change the institute, stream, or course.
JCECE Counselling Fee
Candidates called for counseling will have to pay Rs.400 if they belong to the General/BC-1/BC-II category. The counseling fee is Rs.250 for SC/ST and women candidates. This fee can be paid either using a debit/credit card or even using RTGS or through a swiping machine. Detailed information in this respect will be announced by the board when the counseling is advertised. Even, detailed information about partial admission fees to be paid at the time of counseling will be published along with the advertisement for counseling.
List Of Original Documents To Be Produced During Counselling
At the time of counseling, the verification of original documents of the shortlisted candidates will be done by the board. So, candidates are recommended to bring the following documents:
- Passing Certificate of class 10 or Matric, Admit Card and Mark Sheet
- Passing Certificate of class 10+2 or Pre-University/inter-agriculture, Admit Card and Mark Sheet
- Local Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- One passport size photo, which should be a similar copy as the one submitted along with the application
- Admit Card of JCECE 2021
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
JCECE Cut Off
The cut-off score for JCECE 2021 will be announced by the board after the declaration of the results. The utmost expected rank for different engineering branches is listed below:
|Engineering Stream||Utmost Expected Cut-off For 2020|