Check JEE Main 2019 Result : The National Testing Agency is ready to announce results of JEE Main exam for session – January 2019. Declaration of JEE Main result will be made through NTA’s official website/ JEE Main website. To check JEE main result, candidates are required to enter their JEE main application no. and password.
After announcing JEE Main result for session Jan 2019, NTA will provide data to JoSAA / Centralised Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) or the concerned State government / institute for Seat Allocation Process and admission procedure. Apart from declaration of result on website, NTA will be not responsible for collection of result statistics or any sort of information such as reservation criteria followed by the institutions, number of seats available in the institutions etc.
NTA will announce JEE Main results 2019 separately for January and April sessions. If you have appeared in both sessions then the best of the two Main scores will be used for further processing. Please go through the rest of the article to know more about JEE Main results 2019.
JEE Main Result 2019
According to JEE main official information brochure, JEE main exam result for session Jan 2019 will be put-up on the JEE Main website by the National Testing Agency [aka NTA] on or after Jan 31, 2019. However, the cut-off for eligibility to appear in JEE [Advanced] 2019 will be posted on the same website after declaration of JEE Main exam result for session April 2019.
JEE main 2019 aspirants should note down that agency will not send / dispatch rank / score card to them by courier or post. They need to download it online from the website. Scores obtained by aspirants in JEE main [Jan] exam 2019 will be used for admissions in IITs, NITs, SFIs, CFTIs, state engineering colleges for participating states and other participating institutions.
How To Check The JEE Main 2019 Result?
If you are not aware of the online process of checking JEE main results then you have landed on the right page. We have explained a very simple process of checking JEE main result 2019. But before proceeding further, you must keep your JEE Main exam 2019 roll no. & date of birth.
- Open JEE Main’s official website or click here
- On homepage, search for result link [will be updated after releasing of result]
- Once you find updated result link, click on it
- You will see a new page having ‘Login Screen’
- Now, enter your JEE main 2019 roll no.
- Select your date of birth
- Enter the ‘Security pin’ as shown in the image
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button
- After successful login, you will see your JEE main result 2019 cum scorecard
- Print and keep it safe for future reference
JEE Main 2019 Score Card Details
Your JEE main result 2019 cum scorecard will be printed with the following details
- Your ‘Roll No.’, ‘Mother’s Name’, ‘Father’s name’, ‘Category’, ‘State Code of Eligibility’, ‘Sub-category’ and ‘nationality’
- Opted paper wise details [Paper 1 & Paper 2; marks of each subject will be mentioned along with total marks obtained]
- All India Rank and ‘category rank’
- Cut-off for JEE (Advanced) – 2019
How To Use JEE Main Answer Keys?
After few days from the date of JEE Main exam for session – Jan 2019, responses recorded by main exam aspirants and answer keys for inviting challenges will be displayed on NTA’s website. By using these things, candidates can calculate their expected JEE main exam scores. Marking scheme to be followed for calculation of JEE main scores is explained below
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
JEE Main Rank List 2019
With JEE main result cum scorecard, aspirant will also get to know his / her rank. Rank list will be prepared on the basis of percentile obtained in both attempts of JEE Main. In case, candidates appear in both attempts then the highest score will be considered for All India Ranking. The rank list is an important component of counseling process, as seats allotment by JoSAA is based on it.
As per reports, each main exam aspirant will get a rank including those who obtain marks in negative.
JEE Main 2019 Cut-Off
JEE main 2019 cut-off will be given on JEE main 2019 result cum scorecard. JEE main 2019 cut-off will be the minimum marks to qualify for JEE advanced 2019. Last year’s and this year’s expected cut-off is given below
|Category||Last year’s cutoff||Expected cutoff|
|OBC – NCL||45||46|
JEE Main 2019 Result Statistics
This year’s Main exam statistics will be available on April 30, 2019. However, below we have presented last year’s statistics of JEE Main exam
- JEE Main 2018 offline examination – April 08, 2018
- JEE Main 2018 online exam – April 15 & 16, 2018
- No. of offline examination cities – 113
- No. of online examination cities – 258
|Description||No. of Boys||No. of Girls||Transgender||Total|
|Total candidates registered for Paper 1||815005||320077||2||1135084|
|Candidates registered for Offline exam||639205||258559||2||897766|
|Candidates registered for online exam||175800||61518||--||237318|
|Candidates appeared for Offline exam||615242||242321||1||857564|
|Candidates appeared for online exam||161716||55039||--||216755|
|Candidates qualified for appearing in JEE (Advanced)||180331||50693||--||231024|
Category-wise cut-off and number of candidates declared eligible for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2018
|Category||Number of candidates||Cut off|
|Common Rank List||111275||74|
|OBC – NCL||65313||45|
JEE Main 2019 Total No. of Seats
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) – 4023
- National Institute of Technology (NITs) – 17967
- Government Funded Technical Institutes – 4683
JEE Main 2019 Overview
|JEE Main Exam Session||January 2019|
|Result announcement date||On or after Jan 31, 2019|
We wish you Best of Luck.