JEE Main 2019 Online Registration :
JEE Main Registration opens now for session ‘January’. JEE Main application forms 2019 are available on the website www.nta.ac.in / www.jeemain.nic.in. The last date to apply online for January JEE Main 2019 is September 30, 2018. Interested engineering aspirants must apply as early as possible to avoid last minute problems.
How To Apply For JEE Main 2019 [January]?
You can apply for JEE Main [January] 2019 by going through a mandatory registration process having three steps. In first step, you are required to fill up the application form then in step 2 upload scanned files. The last thing you required to do to complete your JEE Main application form will be payment of fees.
Direct link to apply online for JEE Main 2019: Click here
Stage 1 Fill JEE Main Registration Form 2019
- Open JEE Main’s official website or click here
- On homepage, find and click on tab ‘Fill Application Form’
- A new page will be displayed having two sections- one for ‘new candidates’ and other for ‘already registered candidates’
- Since you are new on NTA’s website therefore you will have to go through a mandatory registration process by clicking on tab ‘Apply for JEE(Main) – 2019’ available in first section
- Before proceeding, read all the instructions as well as steps for submission of JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form
- Accept the declaration then click on tab ‘Proceed to Apply Online’
- You will be landed on a new page having an ‘Authentication form’
- Fill up all the details such as name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Enter ‘Security Pin’ as shown in the below given image
- Then click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now, enter your personal details such as father’s / mother’s name, category, nationality etc.
- Select exam related details like mode of examination, applying for one or both papers, choice of exam city etc.
- Enter your ‘Mailing Address Details’ along with ‘Academic Details’
- Enter your Guardian details
- Choose password
- Enter ‘Security Pin’ then click on tab ‘Submit and Review’
- Review details and make changes (if required)
- Otherwise accept the declaration then click tab ‘Final Submit’
- Your application no. will be displayed
- Now, proceed to Step 2
Step 2 Upload Scanned files / images
- Click on tab ‘Upload Scanned Images’
- Upload scanned file of your latest photo in JPG / JPEG format by clicking on tab ‘Choose File’ available against sub-heading ‘Candidate Photograph’ ; size of file should be between 10 kb to 200 kb
- Then upload scanned file of your signature in either JPG or JPEG format by clicking button ‘Choose File’ available against sub-heading ‘Candidate Signature’; size of file should be between 4 kb to 30 kb
- Then click on tab ‘Preview’
- After uploading files, go to step 3
Step 3 Pay Examination fee
- After uploading files, you will see a tab ‘Pay Examination Fee’; click it
- Then select mode of payment
- Make payment online using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking service or generate an e-challan to make payment offline
- Take at least 4 copies of ‘Confirmation Page’
JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form fee
If examination centre selected outside India then JEE Main 2019 online application form fee will be as follows
- For 1 paper (either paper 1or paper 2)- fee for boys of General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) category is Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- for transgender, girls of all categories and boys of SC / ST / PwD category
- For both papers (paper 1 & paper 2) – fee for boys of General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) category is Rs. 3000/- and Rs. 1500/- for transgender, girls of all categories and boys of SC / ST / PwD category
If examination centre selected in India then JEE Main 2019 online application form fee will be as follows
- For 1 paper (either paper 1or paper 2)- fee for boys of General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) category is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for transgender, girls of all categories and boys of SC / ST / PwD category
- For both papers (paper 1 & paper 2) – fee for boys of General/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) category is Rs. 900/- and Rs. 450/- for transgender, girls of all categories and boys of SC / ST / PwD category
Note- Applicable taxes / processing / service charges are to be paid by the applicant
Mode of payment
- Online through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Offline through e-challan to be generated at the time of attempting JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form
About JEE Main 2019
From 2019 onwards, JEE Main examination will be conducted by a newly established but premier testing organization called as National Testing Agency. As per latest public notice, NTA is a self-sustained, self-reliant & independent autonomous testing organization formed by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
According to public notice released on 30 August 2018, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JEE Main exam two times in a year for such engineering aspirants who want to take admission to undergraduate courses in IITs, NITs as well as other technical institutions governed by Government of India.
The first JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by NTA between January 06 to 20, 2019 and second JEE Main [April] 2019 exam will be held between April 06 – 20, 2019. Engineering aspirants can appear in both the examinations. In case if they appear in both the tests then the best score will be considered for further admission / selection process.
JEE Main 2019 Overview
|JEE Main 2019 Particulars||Important Dates / Info|
|JEE Main 2019 Session||January|
|JEE Main 2019 January exam information bulletin released & published on the official website on||September 01, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Registration dates||September 01 to 30, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 last date for submission of fee||October 01, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Admit cards will be available to download from||1st week of Jan 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 exam for January session will be held between [exact date will be available by Nov 15, 2018]||January 06 – 20, 2019|
|JEE Main [January] 2019 results will be announced on||By January 31, 2019|
|JEE Main [January] 2019 category-wise AIR list will be released on||-|
|JEE Main 2019 Official website / Apply online @||www.nta.ac.in / www.jeemain.nic.in|
JEE Main 2019 Test Details
|Paper||Subjects||Mode of Examination||Timing of Examination|
|1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|I (for B.E. / B.Tech.)||Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics||CBT only||9:30 am to 12:30 pm||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|II (for B.Arch / B.Planning)||Part I Mathematics|
Part II Aptitude
|CBT only||Will be conducted in 1 sitting / shift only|
|Part III Drawing test||PBT (to be attempted on drawing paper)|
We wish you Best of Luck for your JEE Main [January] 2019 Exam.